Preety_India

Is it necessary to take the Covid vaccine?

11 posts in this topic

Of course not, but the more that think the same, increases the number of non-vaccinated people and the risk or allowing the virus to stay in circulation increases. 

It's everyone's responsibility to reduce that risk. 

Add to that there being groups of people where there are phsysiological reasons such as allergic reaction to any of the components that poses real risk if taking the vaccine, so there's going to be an amount that involuntarily end up in that non-vaccinated group. 

I don't think the vaccine is going to eliminate the virus, but of course I hope it will, and instead just reduce the impact of it while it's still in circulation, and we're going to have to live with it just like we do with flus in general, so it would be in everyone's interest to prevent any severe impact of self, assuming that you will sooner or later contract covid.

It is up to you to decide whether to get the vaccine. I can say that now many are really doing, and if there are no objective medical reasons, then why not? For some of my friends, it was a psychological relief that "they did something right."

Posted (edited)

Didn't you just make a topic about how you will not be having children because it would contribute to overpopulation? If you think every child counts, then certainly every vaccine counts.

Edited by Carl-Richard

To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

It's not necessary, but it is an insurance policy for yourself. Don't forget Covid can be deadly. A few hours or days of potential discomfort is a small price to pay for not potentially dying. No vaccine is 100% effective, so you can't rely on other people's immune systems to protect you.

Consiousness is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.

I had my two vaccinations. No pain at all from the needle each time, and it took only a few seconds. I did look away, but that was just me being a wuss. I even got a sticker for being such a good boy.

Consiousness is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.

The injections, not at all, no pain whatsoever, no need for fear. The shivers, overnight high fever, and week long stomach cramps and constipation, that hurt. I was spared arm ache at least. That was the AstraZeneca. Stomach cramps are an unusual side effect though.

@Preety_India

Pfizer, have had both injections, no pain from the needle but I've never had problems with needles, sore upper arm for about two days, no side effects what-so-ever apart from sore arm.

Meditate prior to, at injection time close eyes, empty mind, and breath exercise through the injection ;)

Don't let fear of the needle itself stop you. Embrace it and approach it deliberately in a different way, and let it represent a growth opportunity ^_^

This issue has been discussed to death.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.