Preety_India

You need you

10 posts in this topic

Today I was contemplating on neediness and why it hurts so much when guys and girls are rejected.

And suddenly the insight that came to me was - "you need you."

You need yourself more than anything.

This is where everything ends.

Your inner self needs you and you're depriving it by seeking things in the external world. It will never work.

You need you.

Go back to your self..your inner self. Your inner world. Heal it. Seek it. Find it. And come back.

Then even if you engage with the outer world, you'll only find people who allow and support your growth.

There will be no people pleasing or misunderstanding. There will be no need to impress. 

You play games out of the need to either solve something, redefine something or create something. You're trying to secure the situation/person to yourself with your manoeuvres. But this will never work. Because it's not grounded in simplicity. You're simply playing to make it work your way giving your own definition to things, causing it to objectively fail even though subjectively it all made sense to you, you thought everything was going according to plan,until you get the rude awakening that it was all your game and destiny had different plans, causing you to waste ample amount of time and opportunity to do good. 

Your mind creates stories out of your needs. To fulfill that need some story has to be accepted. Some story has to be created. You'll be strong and on your own. 

You won't seek people to complete you or compete with you. You won't be looking. You won't be searching. 

You'll simply be waiting like a container to be filled. 

You will have people who come up to you who will automatically get eliminated when they don't flow with you. You won't be hopelessly chasing.

You will only have those who really passionately want you and who help your growth by being with you.

You won't have to worry about them leaving you and even if they left, you won't be hurt because you never asked them to stay so it will be easier to let them go.

You won't be too desperate. Especially with those who don't want you. So your focus will come back to those who actually care and resonate with you.. with these people you can then develop a bond. Of course this doesn't mean that these people won't leave. Yet you aren't desperately hanging onto those who genuinely don't care about being with you.

You'll emit neutral energy. There won't be any connection unless they connect with you properly.

You'll only feel invested when they're invested.

There won't be imagined stuff where you think they like you when there's nothing there. 

Look inward because your inner self needs you 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Great stuff ^_^

Other non-supportive people will still be there as part of our experience, and them not being assigned any significant attached meaning, they won't generate ripples in our being. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

Just now, Eph75 said:

Great stuff ^_^

Other non-supportive people will still be there as part of our experience, and them not being assigned any significant attached meaning, they won't generate ripples in our being. 

Yup.:x

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I agree with you completely - first of all, a person must come to harmony with himself

Great thoughts and good conclusions. I myself only recently came to this.