Runtz

Keto Diet for Weight Loss and General Fitness

1 post in this topic

@Leo Gura You have said that if you eliminate wheat, sugar, rice and potatoes you will lose weight automatically. What do you think about the Ketogenic diet, where you also eliminate these foods, but going a step further to not allowing carbs to exceed 20g each day. (so basically veg is your only carb source). So this diet would leave room for high quality vegetables while focusing on high quality fat and protein sources like grassfed meats and butters or coconut.

I am asking since you are following the carnivore diet to my knowledge, the keto diet is basically carnivore with the addition of non-animal fats (I never understood why carnivore does not allow olive oil for example, besides that it's technically not carnivore anymore, why is olive oil not allowed in carnivore diet in a dietary sense) , and moderate vegetables.

How is carnivore working out for you, specifically the fact that you are not consuming vegetables? how is this at all sustainable? I don't understand how you advocate for eating lots of vegetables with high quality pigments etc, (In the how to shop for healthy foods video) to make them essential to your diet, and now you don't eat veg anymore.