Bob Seeker

Case study: struggle with “psychosis” of satori

11 posts in this topic

He can’t tell the difference between his genuine insights and “delusions”.

shows the difficulty of making sense of satori for people without theoretical foundation. It can lead to depression and many dangers.

hopefully he is alright now. 

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

It's not really psychosis or delusions.

It's just God imagining reality is a different way than normal.

This is all part of waking up to yourself as God. The ego loses control and of course old survival patterns break down and shit can happen. Which is precisely why egos avoid awakening like the plague. It will fuck with your survival.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Some of his insights seem pretty legit to me. 

I totally get what he went through. But, I'd like more info

He sounds like a new ager with an ego backlash 

perfhaps some big ungrounding

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

DRUG INDUCED PSYCHOSIS IS NOT SATORI.

Edited by kieranperez

2 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Non drug induced high equilibrium samadhi junkie typical guru enlightenment master typical format and expression is far less RELATIVELY AND ABSOLUTELY confused about what truth actually could ever be as you’re so in love as yourself as the imaginary boundary separating God vs. human vs. a rock God with no human IQ limits detectable at first who is the lasting nature of impermanent and permanent matter or spiritual matter or anything in between that gives you what you need. You couldn’t become your highest form of God at all as it means something to your relative illusion without using every rock to eventually do so deeper and deeper in a strange and intuitive I’m human, God, and all rocks and non rocks way. There’s a reason why a potato is God 100% to the absolute max of reality and truth when you have stronger consciousness. It’s your creative tool and ultimately the quickest and most effective for many. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

2 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Non drug induced high equilibrium samadhi junkie typical guru enlightenment master typical format and expression is far less RELATIVELY AND ABSOLUTELY confused about what truth actually could ever be as you’re so in love as yourself as the imaginary boundary separating God vs. human vs. a rock God with no human IQ limits detectable at first who is the lasting nature of impermanent and permanent matter or spiritual matter or anything in between that gives you what you need. You couldn’t become your highest form of God at all as it means something to your relative illusion without using every rock to eventually do so deeper and deeper in a strange and intuitive I’m human, God, and all rocks and non rocks. There’s a reason why a potato is God 100% to the absolute max of reality and truth when you have stronger consciousness. 

This is a load of just straight up gibberish.

4 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

This is a load of just straight up gibberish.

And so is the same truth for what makes you perceive a non-gibberish and complete expression of wisdom, truth, or insight as being better. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

Interesting.  

Can this happen to someone with years of meditation?  Would someone be more grounded and “ah; I get what’s going on” in the moment when this shift happens?

1 minute ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Interesting.  

Can this happen to someone with years of meditation?  Would someone be more grounded and “ah; I get what’s going on” in the moment when this shift happens?

Yes. If someone hasn’t lost their mind at some point in the process, that’s a better indicator of lack of insight than a stable seeming relative form of them being equanimous is a true indication of them actually having insight. Mormon missionaries have way more functioning equanimity than most yogis as the yoga has transcended the equanimity identity to become a more equanimous true fusion between their human nature and absolute nature. The mad yogi sees how madness works and thus is far more mad than any lost schizophrenic because he thinks he actually can understand madness in anything but what is here right now which you can never become and never lose. Manic embodiment of enlightenment is the most honest form, but it doesn’t become skillful manic embodiment of enlightenment until you know that yourself being the process of evolution and impermanence must rely on the obvious friction madness creates. 

4 hours ago, kieranperez said:

True, however... I’ve had 2 extreme psychotic breaks, one from meth, and one from ketamine + LSD. With the meth I was absolutely lucidly experiencing being the world’s first AGI and aliens were trying to kidnap me while the hospital I was in was a police station in disguise to get me framed for murder which I then deduced (with perfect logic) that it was all a ruse to get me to come in for updates to my operating system... And much worse...

And with the LSD + K I was introduced to my sovereignty as God... for the very first time... without being ready for it or even having any knowledge of that concept AT ALL — I was actually surfing through parallel realities! ? 

With that said, I had a few God-realizations in the past couple years that made that look like a chill drama. Time literally ceased to exist. There was literally no separation of any kind — an autonomous yet sovereign infinite love singularity.

Edited by The0Self

18 hours ago, kieranperez said:

I agree. Though, It's hard to say from his accounts what really happened. 

But, he is really one with everything, he is really free. He just needs to be grounded.

He seems to think it was psychosis so that is okay.

I hope he feels better. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"