Flowerfaeiry

Ladies, don't wait for the man to reach out!!

49 posts in this topic

@Vzdoh You are acting in masculie frame and got it all mixed up ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Vzdoh  I so much agree with you!! I want a strong confident  man. A  man who can lead  and  be decisive. A man like that  brings  out my sensuality completely.

On 31/07/2021 at 2:31 PM, Loba said:

Personally I find masculine energy to be dishonest, destructive to the feminine, and not even remotely at the same level as feminine energy by any and every margin. 
Truthfully, if a woman wants to be loved, completely, forever... and not have to deal with the dating game, the back and forth that comes with it, the nonsense that males put women through, this is the solution: become as beautiful as you can, be yourself, your kindest, truest self and when he starts to fall in love, ghost him. 
Don't say a word; if you run into them meeting , don't even look at them.  Act like you never met them.  No eye contact.
Make sure beforehand to get really close to their heart - the more authentic you are, which is easier when it is a situation where you have an idea of the outcome already - and then leave.  Otherwise it won't sting - the more it stings, the less pushback you put into everything up until the point of peacing out - that'll do it.  You want to be great in every way, as many ways as you can be - no drama, nothing - then do it.

There you go.  You have an inferior form of love; that person, no matter who they are with will pine for you - if they don't, keep trying until you find one that does.  This is a humanly form of love with something as invasive as a bark beetle, so don't feel too bad.  Essentially, that's all anyone is trying to get to with all this dating thing is to find lasting love - because men really only care about your shell, so having a lasting, fixed image to pine over is more effective than dating someone for years, then finding out you're flawed, they're flawed, you're both ugly, you hate each other, ect, ect, ect.

Really.  Sounds counterintuitive, but if women broke men a lot more often there would be more love in the world for women.  And you don't have to be a nag, or insane or cruel or whatever, just... leave... that is literally what makes men fall in love.  I don't know why that is the case, but it is.  Because men love more rarely than women do usually, you'll have the heart for at least a year, most likely more.  Having the love and someone's heart, there is a lot of good energy that can come from this that is very beneficial.

You know how there are pick up artists and stuff?  There needs to be more women who know the dynamic behind what love can do for a woman - you don't need the person there for it; it can be a hindrance - women should develop more systems for this.  Build ourselves up to the very best, and then just walk the fuck away.  I'll bet a girl could get really good at it, and learn how to be her best self in such a way, and the right moment to leave, just like with pick-up artists, that she could claim a heart until it quits beating for it's owner.

The comment on sadism up there got me thinking.  It would fix my heart, if I could keep another in the same manner that mine was damaged.  I read comments like this on here by men and I realize that it isn't that this forum is a bad representation of the opposite gender, but so many men really are just... not really worth much.

It's like... you have cows and pigs and then you have... fish... you know?  The cow and the pig feel more, understand more, while the fish is something that doesn't to the same degree.  It's muted.... and I mean, yeah sure a bottom feeder is good at filtering out the garbage in the water, but if you're going in as your best you then you won't have to worry about that.

I don't plan to try this, like, go out of my way to waste my time on it - but if the situation arises I will take it.

The sun will come out tomorrow.
Betcha bottom dollar...

heart.jpg?w=636&h=358

91e5cxn8bx451.jpg?auto=webp&s=0953a649a2

Edited by MuadDib

On 02/08/2021 at 9:03 AM, Olivia24 said:

@Vzdoh  I so much agree with you!! I want a strong confident  man. A  man who can lead  and  be decisive. A man like that  brings  out my sensuality completely.

Masculine men bring out our feminine side the best! ❤️❤️❤️

That's the reason out of 60+ guys I dated last year, I kept only 1 and he is absolutely the man! ❤️❤️❤️?

24 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

Masculine men bring out our feminine side the best! ❤️❤️❤️

That's the reason out of 60+ guys I dated last year, I kept only 1 and he is absolutely the man! ❤️❤️❤️?

Yes!! A truly  masculine  man is the most sensual thing. 60?? They were  60 lucky men and the  1 you kept is the  luckiest  man on earth, at least  until i get  my man, lol

2 hours ago, Vzdoh said:

That's the reason out of 60+ guys I dated last year, I kept only 1 and he is absolutely the man!

By date do you mean slept with or "just talking" cause that just screams red flags

Yo… I’m doing this… if you wanna tag along.. your welcome, if you wanna join in then lush times… if you wanna lead the way then i’ll go wherever you go.

@MuadDib  Those pesky Aztecs always ripping out people's hearts.  Thanks goodness for their victims it was so quick.

I love that song btw, it's one of Kasbo's better ones ty

7 hours ago, BetweenTwo said:

Yo… I’m doing this… if you wanna tag along.. your welcome, if you wanna join in then lush times… if you wanna lead the way then i’ll go wherever you go.

Welcome!!