wildflower

Leo and his behaviors and actions

78 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Sure, but this is the hypocrisy I mentioned in the first part of this thread.

I actually disagree with you, being selfless produces an overall better set of states of consciousness. There seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding between us. The self isnt some fixed entity, it's a continuum. Some actions behaviours and epistemic views lead to a more reified self, more selfishness, less truth, more suffering. Some do the exact opposite, they lead your conscious experiences to more selflessness, more truth, more connectedness, less suffering.

This is exactly what is happening, what I have outlined above is contained within your direct experience if your honest. For example doing cocaine everyday and arguing with everyone you interact with as your worn down and irritable is extremely selfish, and will cause huge amounts of negative states of consciousness for you (suffering). You can try it, become a cocaine addict, then become sober and tell me which one you prefer. There is a truth within this that aligns with the ultimate Truth, do you see the connection?

I am pointing to a higher truth which recognizes that there is no difference between suffering and not-suffering.

You see, your judgment that suffering is worse than the selfless life is itself coming from a position of selfishness and bias.

If you were totally unbaised and selfless, you would not care about suffering.

If you believed what you are saying, you wouldn't be creating youtube videos in the first place. There is a contradiction here.

In fact if you truly believed what you are saying, you would sit exactly where you are right now without doing anything at all until your death, as to do anything other than that would be falsehood or evilry, as to pursue anything other than what you are doing this second is to make a distinction that something else is better which is ultimately false? Do you see where this is going.

You are getting hung up on minutia.

You are trying to find a justification for spiritual work. And the truth is, there cannot ever be any justification for reality.

Either full awakening isn't possible from our finite self, then all of this is pointless, it is possible but shouldn't be pursued which makes this all pointless, or it is possible and should be pursued then what your saying doesn't make sense

Everything is pointless. That's the point.

Awakening will in general reduce your suffering. But from the Absolute POV this makes no difference. From the relative POV is makes a difference to the ego-self.

If you're looking for reasons for awakening, you're misunderstand the profundity of awakening. It is beyond human reasons or justifications.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I was literally saying Leo isn't special. You misunderstood my comment. But no, I honestly do not detect undue egoic tendencies in Leo. I can see why some would detect it -- those who had no idea what being awake was like.

So you do feel some subtle egoic tendencies no ? When I watch or listen to some people I do not feel any egoic tendencies, just grace.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am pointing to a higher truth which recognizes that there is no difference between suffering and not-suffering.

You see, your judgment that suffering is worse than the selfless life is itself coming from a position of selfishness and bias.

You are getting hung up on minutia.

You are trying to find a justification for spiritual work. And the truth is, there cannot ever be any justification for reality.

Everything is pointless. That's the point.

Awakening will in general reduce your suffering. But from the Absolute POV this makes no difference. From the relative POV is makes a difference to the ego-self.

If you're looking for reasons for awakening, you're misunderstand the profundity of awakening. It is beyond human reasons or justifications.

It just doesn't make sense, nor do you follow any of what your saying yourself, which means you don't truly believe it. 

What I'm saying is this: in the fabric of reality must be breadcrumbs or truths that guide the universe to awakening. In your reductive equalization of all conscious experience, awakening couldn't even be possible, there is no mechanism to which to awake

Your not being honest with yourself. Why did you create Actualized.org, why did you pursue awakenings, why do you still have and run Actualized.org, why did you do 30 DMT trips, why do you talk about truth at all. If you truly believed it was pointless, there woudn't be a mechanism for you to do any of the above, you don't actually believe its pointless, by definition of you doing it at all, do you see?

Update: I just seen the end of your God forgives devilry video, I hadn't watched the ending, where you literally address this topic itself. So fair play 

Edited by wildflower

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But can you be totally selfless and still suffer ?

18 minutes ago, knakoo said:

So you do feel some subtle egoic tendencies no ? When I watch or listen to some people I do not feel any egoic tendencies, just grace.

Slightly, but in a way, not really... But if you only detect grace... You know, in a way, it's arrogant to worry about not being arrogant. That's the thing. Not that I think Leo is even slightly arrogant, but I can tell others think he is.

Edited by The0Self

4 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Yes BUT only by choice ;)

What Leo isn't recognizing or admitting for some reason is that self and suffering and non-self/selflessness and not suffering are inversely correlated on a single continuum.

That is to say the more selfish you are the more you will exist independently and will suffer, and the less selfish you are the less 'you' will suffer. This is a game of words or concepts at some point, because the less selfish you are, the less of you there is to even suffer or care about suffering, this is a type of paradox, but none the less it should be understood

Edited by wildflower

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your capacity for Love is directly proportional to your degree of consciousness. This is not something you can fake with wishful thinking.

That’s not true, Being higher couscous means does not mean more Love and morality 

Just now, krockerman said:

That’s not true, Being higher couscous means does not mean more Love and morality 

Not true at all man. It actually does mean precisely that.

23 minutes ago, knakoo said:

There are many degrees of selflessness and consciousness.

In practice you will not be totally selfless.

@wildflower I am done trying to explain things to you.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No worries, like said above I just seen your video were you disclaim this topic. There is no division, its all good, was just seeking clarification

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just want to say again that I hadn't watched all your videos, and just watching now the dangers of misapplying spiritual teachings. I asked in my original post if you had spoken about these things, which you have, so my bad, wasn't ever intending any conflict etc, just clarification

Hopefully there is no tension between us. Btw your an INTP within Jungian psychology if thats interesting for you Im not sure but explains your quest for truth. Im an ENTP which is similiar

Edited by wildflower

3 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Btw your an INTP within Jungian psychology if thats interesting for you Im not sure but explains your quest for truth. Im an ENTP which is similiar

Oh. Maybe you can date?

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You seem to think that the complete end of suffering is impossible. Is that your perspective ?

This reminded me of a previous comment of yours on this :

"I guarantee you anyone you know who's so called "enlightened" will suffer if their health gets bad enough, and they will wish for their good health back.

I have never claimed to be above suffering or health problems. This is a naive expectation.

If I hit Sadhguru over the head with a hammer, his whole world will crash and he will struggle to do this job."

From my perspective, if this happened to someone like Sadhguru, his abilities would be diminished of course, but he would not suffer. 

34 minutes ago, knakoo said:

You seem to think that the complete end of suffering is impossible. Is that your perspective ?

This reminded me of a previous comment of yours on this :

"I guarantee you anyone you know who's so called "enlightened" will suffer if their health gets bad enough, and they will wish for their good health back.

I have never claimed to be above suffering or health problems. This is a naive expectation.

If I hit Sadhguru over the head with a hammer, his whole world will crash and he will struggle to do this job."

From my perspective, if this happened to someone like Sadhguru, his abilities would be diminished of course, but he would not suffer. 

Well, the COMPLETE end of suffering is not possible, simply because it's not something else over there. For something to be possible, it has to also conceivably not be inevitable.

Edited by The0Self

3 hours ago, knakoo said:

You are being naive. He would suffer.

4 hours ago, knakoo said:

Culadasa has a pretty weird definition of suffering. Constantly waking up, not being able to get any deep sleep due to problems with breathing, feeling panic, discomfort to the point of contemplating suicide is obviously suffering in most people's definition, but not for Culadasa. Be aware that people might mean a different thing than you when they say suffering

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are being naive. He would suffer.

True, but only by allowing it to be so — if he’s as conscious as I presume he is. Allowing oneself suffering in situations that seem to call for it can help to keep a very highly conscious entity grounded and connected and embodied with other beings they interact with and teach.

Edited by The0Self