Waken

Sadhguru and Tony Robbins in conversation

15 posts in this topic

I saw this video bump on my Youtube page, and thought that some people on this forum might be excited by such a talk.

Edited by Waken

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Tony RIBBENS, LOL

Lol, little typo there. Edited it

Edited by Waken

What value is satguru getting in talking with a snake oil sailsman.

I guess some of tony robins fanbase would check out satgurus stuff

@Enlighten sadhguru maybe snaik oil sailsman.but his program is legit and give result,it gives happiness.

but tony robbins product is not good and is very poor.u can be trapped in a mindfuck with his products

16 hours ago, asifarahim said:

@Enlighten sadhguru maybe snaik oil sailsman.but his program is legit and give result,it gives happiness.

but tony robbins product is not good and is very poor.u can be trapped in a mindfuck with his products

Have you tried Tony Robbin's programms?

@Hello from Russia i worked on it for many years.i contemplated on it when i am in class,bus,free time etc.it is less efficient and do not fully explain anything.not a complete framework.majority of time it was a mindfuck.i though i could conquer the world with it."oh if i read the book unlimited power them i will have unlimited power and then i will be invinsible"

Edited by asifarahim

On 7/29/2021 at 7:27 AM, Waken said:

"If there is no fear in you

If there is no guilt in you

Well, there are no controls on you"

- Sadguru Quote From Video

I can see sadhguru is put on the pedestal pretty well by some dumb people.

if those people didn't exist, he'd be sad guru! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

It would be nice if Anthony Robbins and Sadhguru are together, as for people who are successful it's all good!

@Waken Alot of the time they make a whole lot of nothing sound like something. As for tony Robins the self development industry is something like 3 billion dollars in revenue? It really is a safe haven for people being exploited out of their money for unreliable books and products that are symptoms of a symptom of a symptom. You have to be careful with what you listen to because if not you will eventually be lead astray easily into a gyration of false development. Of course there are actual reliable ones like here at actualized.org.

@T K W A N I think that's very good. I'm not listening to either Tony nor Sadhguru, although I might sometimes enjoy some perspective or story by Sadhguru. "a lot of the time they make a whole lot of nothing sound like something", lol, that resonates.

On 3/8/2021 at 0:39 PM, asifarahim said:

Sadhguru is a fake enlightened guru, and I've seen him a lot of times whenever the public ask him deep questions about spirituality he doesnt know what to say and starts mocking the person or give evasive answers.