Twega

I Would Be Lost Without Actualized.org

11 posts in this topic

I planned a couple of things for my 24th bday, and they didn't happen. So instead, I ended up bickering with my gf, and I was becoming angry/moody, and my heart was closing.

I started to read a chapter from the book Untethered Soul called The Path To Unconditional Happiness; it made me feel much better.

Then I ingested edibles and listened to Leo's Video Guided Exercises for Realizing You Are God.

Before I began, I meditated for 20 mins, became more and more conscious and took out a pen, and started simultaneously listening to Leo's instructions and journaling all my thoughts-very quick writing, almost like conscious writing, where just write what you think without thinking of style or grammar. This was the first time I began to have very weird mystical experiences. The closest I ever came to this was when I took ayahuasca more than a year ago. I was amazed. I felt surges of energy in my body, and I had many realizations that I wrote down. Of course, it was short-lived and not "a full awakening" by any measure. But it was beautiful and amazing nonetheless.

Some  of the weird/mystical things that happened to me:

1. My perception felt like it was flowing from me to the room, instead of how it usually feels which is perceptions flowing to you.
  2. I was just about to write something about the fluidity of consciousness and time. On that same second just before my pen touched the paper Leo say's "This is not time, this is eternal" that was freaky afxD!!
  3. I had a realization of what is nothing but it was not a complete realization
  4. My consciousness felt very expansive and for a second I broke the illusion that fluidity = time passing.
  5. I kept looking at my phone in which I was watching the video and to me, it seemed like I was holding this high-tech alien device that contained a message from myself in some alternate dimension. I kept seeing Leo as me..... he even kinda looked like me which I have never seen before even while watching Leo on DMT/LSD. I felt like I stumbled upon a random glitch in the matrix where I was directing myself.

This made me realize that was what is actually happening, and I am very grateful.

I'm just so glad I discovered actualized.org where I would be if not for this material?  My bday would've been ruined by the constant stream of negative thought loops. Instead, I used that anger and negativity to go even deeper and purify my psyche. Better than going out with friends and partying, way better.

I'm grateful for stumbling upon this work, it has permanently changed how I live my life.

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi

Edited by Twega

25 minutes ago, oliverqq said:

thanks for you story

thank you for reading.

6 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

U have gf in saudi.how is this possible

Haha - people will fuck everywhere. Don't let anyone fool you. I'm sure Leo has seen a horde of Saudi's in vegas partying like animals. There are parties and drinking and drugs. Keep in mind more than 75% of the population in Saudi is under 30. The youngsters are more liberal than their parents, very much so. Almost all of my friends, even the religious ones, drink, have sex, etc. But many of them hold on to stupid beliefs. It is between orange-blue, the trend is going towards more and more orange. People are materialistic, especially in Saudi. My parents are religious af and they're cool with me having gf, things are changing, society evolves;) we've had concerts (Imagine dragons, Tyga) for the first time ever last year and everyone was fucked up. Of course, alcohol is not legal so they still do it in the shadows. But this is a huge advancement.

And as you expect, the boomers hated it and blamed covid for the moral degeneracy that the culture is experience. People are the same all over the world ;)

Edited by Twega

But wouldnt the goverment execute everyone or something similar for illegal premaritial sex

8 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

But wouldnt the goverment execute everyone or something similar for illegal premaritial sex

No. That is false. I'm not a nationalist, so I have no skin in the game. New laws have passed where police officers won't even ask who you are with (if ure out with a girl). People meet up in cafes all the time.

Husbands cheating is so common; women too (although less so). No one died or was even imprisoned. Restaurants used to be segregated. Now they are not. Abaya's (traditional Muslim clothing for women) was mandatory, and now it is not. Guardian laws are weakening (although from what I remember, some still exist; I forgot the nuances) . Women could not drive now the can. Female employment is reaching the same levels as male employment.

All of this happened in less than 5-6 years.

Of course, they don't make out in public or fuck in parks, but still, it is a testament to how fast society can evolve, and it will only keep evolving from here.

Edited by Twega

I am fortunate that i found leo at the right time given 99% of selfhelp material is snake oil and clickbait

15 hours ago, Lucas-fgm said:

Really nice to know what is going on in Saudi Arabia. I really hope to visit Saudi Arabia within the next years

@Lucas-fgm Hit me up if you need a tour guide :P

17 hours ago, sda said:

I am just curious. I was just wondering that in Saudi Arabia, currently, do teachers in elementary schools and middle schools still beat their students or is that not practiced anymore in Saudi Arabia? Just wondering, because I lived in Saudi Arabia between 2012-2017 and during my time, physical abuse to students in school was common.

Edit:

I have been thinking for a while about this thread and I just wanted to comment that I am quite surprised to see that Saudi Arabia has changed because it was not like that when I was living in Saudi Arabia. 

@sda I think this really depends on what school/city/neighbourhood you went to. Me personally, I have never witnessed anyone being beaten by a teacher in school. Although many people have- I went to a good school, so I did not see any of that.

But yeah, many things changed very rapidly, so I would not be surprised if that changed also. Most of these teachers who beat up kids are boomers who grew up in tough environments. As I said, 75% of the population is 35 and under, so they are not as accepting of these behaviors as people older than them. So naturally, things will change.

I actually witnessed a father beating a teacher because the kid told him that the teacher hit him.

Edited by Twega