StarStruck

How to deal with girls wanting favors and treats

110 posts in this topic

Of course women don't owe me sex. And I do not owe them anything, either.

Still; I give and I recieve.

It is my absolute joy and pleasure to treat the girl I'm seeing, take her out for nice dinners, buy her cute, little presents, etc. I'm not doing any of that to get sex. At least not directly. I do it because I like it. It feels good, to both of us.

But if I sense any sort of entitlement or bitchiness from the girl, I'm out the door sooner than she can blink.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

It is my absolute joy and pleasure to treat the girl I'm seeing, take her out for nice dinners, buy her cute, little presents, etc

You really buy them cute little presents ? Oh that's really nice of you. That's so cute, I wish I would get a guy like that. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, flowboy said:

It's very simple.

I say: "Let's go here and you can buy me an ice cream" (you have to be able to say that in a normal casual way, and be willing to walk away if she protests. Cause that means she's a low quality person anyway)

She says ok.

We get the ice cream.

I wait for her to pay. She does, because it's already packed into how I worded the date proposal.

Super simple:P

In practice, I haven't done this recently because I found that girls just offer to pay by themselves. I guess because I don't radiate desperation anymore. I also don't attract girls who do that shit.

But it's a good habit for in the beginning.

Don't do it every time that you see the same person. Only the first time, so she knows you're not a sucker. After that you can take turns paying for stuff.

If a man asked me to buy him ice cream on a first date where he's supposed to be courting me, I'd go ahead and do it because it's super cheap. 

But I certainly wouldn't go out with him again. That would be a red flag that he's looking for a sugar mama or that he's stingy or broke. 

I don't even feel comfortable on a date if a man doesn't offer to pay. That can be a red flag as well.

Now, it can mean that he's some feminist guy or something like that who is all about breaking down gender norms, which is okay as this shows he lives by certain principles. 

But most often, not offering to pay for the date, means that he doesn't really want to invest in the woman. He wants something for free.

And it isn't about the money. I have plenty of money. I can buy my own food. It's really about him putting his best foot forward. 

So, I'd honestly just skip that guy. It wouldn't sit right with me.  

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Preety_India Yup. I even used to have a problem with that. Going a bit too overboard, being used, etc. 

But I balanced things out. It's all natural and healthy now. I even treat my fuck buddies. Not just girlfriends.

Bunch of hypocrites and lairs .Well tell em "you love 'em" .Sure.

Love ya my "brother" equally as them.

One more thing if I am about to have gf who is with me because of money well I will take a lot more beautiful and younger. 

So don't "celebrate" to soon.

Edited by Zeroguy

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

@Preety_India Yup. I even used to have a problem with that. Going a bit too overboard, being used, etc. 

But I balanced things out. It's all natural and healthy now. I even treat my fuck buddies. Not just girlfriends.

The difference between your claims, and some of the women's claims here, is that you are only buying presents and wine and dine in a balanced way. Which is all fine and dandy, that's how it's supposed to be done. Authentic gifts here and there, comming from a place of abundance, not scarcity.

But women here literaly set it up as a list of standards that should be checked off, in order to get them. Which is something else entirely. It honestly smells strongly of narcisism and daddy issues here, and there's no way you, me or any other self respecting man would put up with that shit. I honestly feel shocked that it actually works, and some millionares are willing to do this? they probably view the woman as more valuable if they invest into her or some shit, idk? rich people tend to be weird sometimes?

23 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I don't even feel comfortable on a date if a man doesn't offer to pay. That can be a red flag as well. It can mean that he's some feminist guy or something like that who is all about breaking down gender norms.

You don't like questioning gender norms? in fact, it's probably conscious and wise. it serves women less so it's beneficial in general 

Edited by Jacob Morres

1 minute ago, Jacob Morres said:

what's wrong with questioning gender norms? in fact, it's probably conscious and wise. it serves women less so it's beneficial in general 

That's not what I was saying. I'm good with him questioning gender norms.

I was saying that SOMETIMES it's a feminist guy (which is fine) but MOST TIMES it's a guy who's just looking to get things for free. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Peter Miklis Honesty, I did not read every single comment in this thread, but I get what you mean.

Again; if I was to encounter a girl that has ridiculous, unrealistic standards and comes off as way too entitled, arrogant, etc... - I'm out. It's just a huge turn-off.

I prefer humble women who know what they want, but do not demand anything.

9 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Peter Miklis Honesty, I did not read every single comment in this thread, but I get what you mean.

Again; if I was to encounter a girl that has ridiculous, unrealistic standards and comes off as way too entitled, arrogant, etc... - I'm out. It's just a huge turn-off.

I prefer humble women who know what they want, but do not demand anything.

I would only spoil a woman with whom I'm veery closed to. Like, almost wife/husband type of relationship. If I could afford it, why not? I would take her ass to 5 star restaurants everyday, no problem? but I would have to trust her, and she'd have to bring some additional value, other than sex. Those are the biggest caveats.

Edited by Peter Miklis

16 minutes ago, Emerald said:

That's not what I was saying. I'm good with him questioning gender norms.

I was saying that SOMETIMES it's a feminist guy (which is fine) 

yeah - but you alluded it to being a red flag but i was arguing for the fact that it's a gender norm where the guy has to pay for the girl. it's a form of inequality is it not?  

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Peter Miklis Well, treating is not necessarily spoiling. I wouldn't say so.

But that of course comes down to how healthy and balanced both parties are.

Trust... is a whole new topic on its own.

Just now, Jacob Morres said:

yeah - and you alluded it to being a red flag but i was arguing for the fact that it's a gender norm where the guy has to pay for the girl. but it's a form of inequality 

And that's okay if a guy really believes that. 

But courtship-wise, I prefer a more polarized mating dance where I am the receiver and he is the giver. That's why I like for a man to be the one that pays. 

I like it when a guy is in his masculine energy and pays on the first few dates, holds open doors, drives, puts in the order for us, etc. It just feels better to me as it makes me feel taken care of. 

Now, in terms of dating a guy who's very resistant to fitting any gender norms, it's not like I'd immediately disqualify him from my consideration.

But it would probably decrease the polarity and attraction a bit. I really respond to the polarity as those elements of the traditional gender roles really resonate with me.

But I can also empathize with the viewpoint that gender roles should be dismantled.

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

I know you want it, That's enough for fat netflix watching incel. 

I am always deprived of what I am wanting in love affares. I guess, it´s my karma, my path of love, my mission. To learn to love the whole universe and not just one guy. And Leo should learn to do without caviar.

P.S: I just recalled. One guy on that vacation bought as drinks and after that he wanted us to learn his wife. We went into his hotel room. And ta-ta! There was his wife sleeping. He woke her, because he wanted her to learn us. We were sitting together at the table and eating peaches and grapes. And the guy was so happy that he invited us for dinner in the restaurant . We 4 had a glamorous dinner in the evening. And the drinks! And that was it! We never quite understood, what it was, but it didn´t bother us, as long as we could have our drinks. Maybe his wife was also on the path of love :)

@Vzdoh

@Hulia I am on path of getting rich. 

Path of love... completed that crap and healed from that shit. 

Edited by Zeroguy

56 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Of course women don't owe me sex. And I do not owe them anything, either.

Still; I give and I recieve.

It is my absolute joy and pleasure to treat the girl I'm seeing, take her out for nice dinners, buy her cute, little presents, etc. I'm not doing any of that to get sex. At least not directly. I do it because I like it. It feels good, to both of us.

You could be such an excellent PU coach! You have such a right approch to get almost every woman in your bed! All the guys here should catch every single word your prescious fingers are tipping! 

@Peter Miklis xD Rock on!

@Hulia If you were to actually meet a guy who would know how to treat you like the Goddess that you are, would you be able to recognize and recieve those gifts? 

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Vzdoh

@Hulia I am on path of getting rich. 

Path of love... completed that crap and healed from that shit. 

Sorry to tell you, but you won´t get there.. As long as I am not ready with loving the whole universe. Fucking path of love.