Gesundheit2

How do you test your spiritual progress?

39 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I guess it varies depending on the kind of shit that's happening. For example, I still feel uncomfortable watching gore videos.

But how is that a test? I mean, the person doing the killing seems calm as he's used to doing it regularly.

A butcher doesn't flinch slaughtering a cow, but a hippy person would probably get angry, even though spirituality is more associated with hippies. The butcher is numb, and the hippy is sensitive. How does spirituality fit in this picture? Notice the shit isn't even happening to the hippy personally, but they still get triggered.

I guess what your saying essentially boils down to detachment. But perhaps an interesting question would be: how to distinguish between true detachment and numbness? And, what's the relationship between spirituality and detachment?

I can do that, but so can a panda. And Leo says animals are not enlightened.

You are the best questionner of this forum! How could they through you out??? wicked people

I can do that, but so can a panda. And Leo says animals are not enlightened.

Animals never had self-consciousness. They are pre-enlightened. The loss of self-consciousness is re-enlightenment -- "human" enlightenment; enlightened of the unnatural state, back to the natural state, which animals share.

10 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

How do you make sure that you're actually an embodiment of God rather than the devil?

God is the devil, its all good.  The devil transforms into God through the decades, if your conscious enough.  Otherwise you'll remain a devil, which is still God.

How do you stay true to your insights and know that you are not just mentally masturbating?

With time you shall.  You must slowly transform within yourself, no one can vaildate this for you.  

Are there specific ways/methods to test one's progress on the path?

Your actions will be the result of your level of consciousness, and this is a result of the wisdom you've gained (and suffering)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Hulia said:

You are the best questionner of this forum! How could they through you out??? wicked people

Please silence you hate my dog (super cute guys ha ) and dogs in general.Leo thinks animals are bellow because they can't get enlightened and you in this way.Caviar is his.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Gesundheit2   Ultimately there isn't one, but until you understand this it will feel like there is a way to measure.  If there's still a somone or a no-one trying to understand themselves through an objective measurement of being so, then there will be a seeming distraction to what is so, even though that to is part of so. 

BTW how are you still on this forum, lol? 

@Hulia You're clearly biased, because you're a German nationalist/patriot and my username is German, that's all :P

I actually enjoy asking questions. In real life, a lot of teachers, and people who think of themselves as teachers find me very intimidating because of how deep I am willing to go. A lot of the times, they think that I'm just asking deep questions to make them look bad in front of other students. Could be the same here, or something else.

Anyway, and to be fair, I'm not the same Gesundheit that was banned a few months ago. I've actually changed a lot. That might not be obvious, though. But technically, I'm not the same person who was back then. So, there's no reason why I shouldn't be here.

@Zeroguy You're just jelly :P

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

@Gesundheit2  

BTW how are you still on this forum, lol? 

@Mu_ This account was actually banned. But then a few hours after the ban, there was a bug that infected the forum and caused it to go back in time 2 days (backup database), so I was unbanned lol.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

23 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

You're clearly biased, because you're a German nationalist/patriot and my username is German, that's all :P

Why do you have such a strange name "Health"? I thought at first you had issues, because I knew a girl who took a nickname "slim" because she´s got chubby. I´m glad, you are healthy :)

14 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Suffering is hard to miss haha.

I miss it so much?

Nah lol, but for real isn't there something beautiful about sufferings, simply because it's a feature of life? Suffering is part of the journey and the thing that literally  helped course correct you into being the person that you are today

@Gesundheit2 Jelly on what exactly.

This spiritual stuff.Well somehow...have no idea how or why.@Hulia is not a nationalist or patriot ,just found better quality of life offered by that society so that  bias pulls her into false thinking that germans are somehow better(most of the country economical success is based on geography+lots of other factors,best example USA).Average Ukrainian and average german same shit on human level ofcourse.

@Gesundheit2 @Mu_

You aren't unbanned. Your account says gesundheit2. 

Your original banned account is @Gesundheit with same picture.

You simply created new account by putting number 2 after the name.

Your original account is still banned.

You lied 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

@Gesundheit2 @Mu_

You aren't unbanned. Your account says gesundheit2. 

Your original banned account is @Gesundheit with same picture.

You simply created new account by putting number 2 after the name.

Your original account is still banned.

You lied 

Pretty sure he didn’t. The new account was banned too. At least that’s what he was saying. Idk

@The0Self which new account is banned ? Does he have more?

His current account is not banned. It's his old account that was banned

@Preety_India

Lol. This account was banned too. But then God sent the bug to unban it.

Now, can we talk about something else?

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Gesundheit2 I see. Maybe you should thank God instead of a matador.

@Gesundheit2 Really appreciating your transparency this time. ❤

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost