SQAAD

PsychedSubstance is Taking Steroids for No Good Reason

53 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, SQAAD said:

He is doing it because he believes it will make him feel better while working. His test wasn't that low to cause serious problems. He didn't even have major symptoms.

@SQAAD Normal does not mean ideal. Yes the "normal" range for men is 300 (ng/dL), his was 200 (ng/dL). However, in my opinion, 300 (ng/dL)  is low, yes it is normal, but it is also low. Like cholesterol, just because everyone eats cholesterol and thus the normal range is taken to be the idea, the ideal is lower, especially for those prone to heart disease.

12 hours ago, Opo said:

Thanks for sharing, this helped put things into perspective. What I really see is a desperate man just trying to fix his shit using any means necessary. However, it seems he is kinda resistant to seeking guided professional help of somebody like naturopathic doctor who could probably fix him up in 6 months and rather self prescribes a lot of bs supplements he sees on the internet. (even tic toc bloody hell!!!!, never take health advice on tic toc). Going down the TRT and steroid road won't fix the root cause since it seems his HPO hormones are messed up. But the journey of a healing is always difficult, mysterious and includes a lot of bumps and obstacles. Maybe that's what he has to do for now. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

5 hours ago, SQAAD said:

No because when you take test you run the risk of permanently damaging your own test production. That means you'll be forced to stick a needle for the rest of your life. What you mentioned was basically the reasoning behind him wanting to start trt. His reasoning was ''let me start the T, cut off the kratom, and then maybe kick off the test''. 

Oh this is stupid. 

I thought he was ready for a life long commitment and not just dabbling. 

Yeah, why not just cut the Kratom? Why start the test? What the fuck. Here's an interesting network though. You see, More Plates More Dates is hardcore scientific materialist. He's very good at it and very smart, but very hardcore orange nevertheless. He's better at it than a lot of doctors are it seems. But hardcore orange nevertheless. PsychedSubstance seems like he's in green and floats between orange and yellow and green, perhaps maybe he will go up or down because he doesn't really have a strong opinion. What is one of the things reinforcing Derek's orange opinions, maybe? Anti "woowoo". And why is that? Well, it seems to be his opinion on the things that Connor Murphy has said. He talks frequently about Connor Murphy "going off the deep end and being very strange based on some of the things he's been listening to". What are some of the things that Connor Murphy has been listening to and taking the wrong way? Stuff from the actualized.org YouTube channel. So it could be because of Connor Murphy's antics, Derek has convinced PyshcedSubstance that the type of stuff that Actualized.org has on its channel is bad. So any type of holistic body approaches might go over the head of PsychedSubstance, if the main resource on the internet that spells out how holistic health makes sense is Actualized.org and it's being shat on by Derek because "Look what happened to Connor Murphy".

@Twega My testosterone is also 300 ng/dl and I'm in my teens. What would be considered normal for a 16 year old? 

59 minutes ago, Vision said:

My testosterone is also 300 ng/dl and I'm in my teens. What would be considered normal for a 16 year old? 

People are variable in nature. Some people feel fantastic with 700 ng/dl; others might require a level of 800-900 ng/dl.

Yours is at the edge of crossing low territory.

Some tests are inaccurate; hormones are pulsatile, so your level will change throughout the day. Make sure you get more than one test first thing in the morning. Then, for even better results, get it in different labs.

Avoid things that nuke your hormones like alcohol (it aromatizes test to estrogen). Body fat also increases the aromatization of test to estrogen. Other things like toxins and endocrine disrupters can also fuck with your endocrine system.

• vitamin D plays a role in the regulation of testosterone (T) production,
  • Zinc
  • Magnesium

Are crucial for maintaining healthy levels of testosterone.

DHEA also helps in some cases.

I purchased a guide on testosterone supplementation, I'll dm it to you.

On 8/5/2021 at 2:55 AM, Myagooshki said:

Yeah, why not just cut the Kratom? Why start the test? What the fuck. Here's an interesting network though. You see, More Plates More Dates is hardcore scientific materialist. He's very good at it and very smart, but very hardcore orange nevertheless. He's better at it than a lot of doctors are it seems. But hardcore orange nevertheless. PsychedSubstance seems like he's in green and floats between orange and yellow and green, perhaps maybe he will go up or down because he doesn't really have a strong opinion. What is one of the things reinforcing Derek's orange opinions, maybe? Anti "woowoo". And why is that? Well, it seems to be his opinion on the things that Connor Murphy has said. He talks frequently about Connor Murphy "going off the deep end and being very strange based on some of the things he's been listening to". What are some of the things that Connor Murphy has been listening to and taking the wrong way? Stuff from the actualized.org YouTube channel. So it could be because of Connor Murphy's antics, Derek has convinced PyshcedSubstance that the type of stuff that Actualized.org has on its channel is bad. So any type of holistic body approaches might go over the head of PsychedSubstance, if the main resource on the internet that spells out how holistic health makes sense is Actualized.org and it's being shat on by Derek because "Look what happened to Connor Murphy".

@Myagooshki I think you may be correct.

@Twega
I also had a DUTCH Hormone test which showed that my testosterone production was much lower than the minimum to be considered within normal range. 5 times lower. 

That test consisted of multiple urine strips and saliva strips which were taken over a 24 hour period. 

On 07/08/2021 at 1:14 AM, Twega said:

I purchased a guide on testosterone supplementation, I'll dm it to you.

Thank you. Looking now.

On 03/08/2021 at 1:26 AM, AtheisticNonduality said:

He is a drug addict.

I thought kratom was non addictive. :S

54 minutes ago, vindicated erudite said:

I thought kratom was non addictive. :S

I was not referring to Kratom.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I was not referring to Kratom.

what where you referring too?

Edited by vindicated erudite

@vindicated erudite PsychedSubstance has been addicted to a lot of stuff through his life, amphetamines for example. I don't remember details.

@Vision

On 6/8/2021 at 3:04 PM, Vision said:

@Twega My testosterone is also 300 ng/dl and I'm in my teens. What would be considered normal for a 16 year old? 

You are fine.