Mesopotamian

Leo's Video On Society Made Me Hate It Less

4 posts in this topic

With all the warning in the start of the video, I was actually intimidated, but when the video progressed, I found many fulfilling answers to questions which I had for years.

Example I was hating all the humanitarian workers who come to Iraq in order to put a small patch on a great wound, many of them with loads of NGO funds most certainly from capitalism money. I was irritated because they actually think that their work in Iraq is going to make a huge difference, thinking like if they can only infect many people with their ideology. Now I know that 'Oh', they are simply unaware how this NGO humanitarian efforts works and who pays their salaries. One more step towards less arguments.

Also when I used to discuss certain points in society, many people come to attack me in return, but now I became aware that what's important for a society is not fairness, or love, but for the system to survive, while many people identify themselves with the system.

Thank you Leo

One of the best Leo videos. To perfectly encapsulate the house of cards that society is in 3 hours is pretty remarkable!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

13 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

what video is that? Is it about social matrix or something else?

Yes it is that one

For me the ones on conscious politics part one and two really increased my awareness of society, politics etc... a lot. I remember the insights very very often after so much time.