Daniel347

what visuals do you see when you have awakening?

19 posts in this topic

When having an awakening with psychedelics what visuals do you have? What God looks like? 

The visuals are really one of the least important aspects of an awakening experience. If you want a worthwhile visual description of God, here’s a popular one. The video is far more detailed. 

9AA97954-C862-46C8-A3A1-CB31A730BF05.jpeg

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The visuals are really one of the least important aspects

but do you have them at least? or you cant notice them when you are experiencing God?

God looks like Nothing at all.

Anyway, psychedelic induced awakenings are accompanied for me by some kind of cosmic circus which is operated by the cosmic "player", or intertwined spheres made out of unfathomable number of faces. But it can also occur without all this twisted visuals. Perceptions just become more open, spacious, lightness and a feeling of "every thing (or distinction) shares the same essence".

However, I suspect that everyone has their own internal expressions of direct consciousness. There are probably similarities as well, but my point is: don't try to confirm your awakening with some perceptual phenomena that someone else had. 

Edit: I emphasize that the perceptive phenomena is not the realization. The mind is surely affected by the realization and this will probably affect the perceptions. It is also possible that prior to realization the mind was already reconfigured by what ever substance or practice you took, and the reconfiguration is what allowed you to be "where you already are". Changes in perceptions are more of a side effect.

Edited by Batman

3 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The visuals are really one of the least important aspects of an awakening experience. If you want a worthwhile visual description of God, here’s a popular one. The video is far more detailed. 

9AA97954-C862-46C8-A3A1-CB31A730BF05.jpeg

No your wrong mate. That’s projection. Awakening is the collapse of all this. I don’t know where you think your at with awakening. But wherever and whatever it is. It’s not that. You somewhere down the line have cottoned on to some projections or something of some sort. You are not awake. There’s no way. I appreciate that you’ve had mystical experiences. But nope, sorry lad, you ain’t enlightened as u think u are. Keep seeking man cus u ain’t there ?? X

Awakening is not a function of visuals. It's pure consciousness.

It's like the difference between looking through murky vs clear water.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Daniel347 said:

When having an awakening with psychedelics what visuals do you have? What God looks like? 

I've only had sober ones, but still; zero visuals.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

No intense visuals, a picture that looks like this, but in feeling:

shutterstock_460731136_1.jpg

Paired with the song, like everyone singing together in unison, connected, praising life itself, like surfing a wave.

And things look visually more colourful sometimes, like everything is breathing almost.

FhzjKxi.jpg

Like this, like a clear miasma of ... nothing at all.  And it happens if you stop thinking and just observe.

Only finite form can be seen.

Consciousness is infinite and formless.

When it comes to psychedelics, ime, you see insights through a personal language of your memories/thoughts/experiences.  You think in images, "felt" structures, and feelings.

Without psychedelics, awakening has no appearance of any kind, ime.

Looks exactly like THIS

close your eyes. Then open them. BOOM. Here it is

But lol that doesn’t do much for you does it? It doesn’t do much for me either (it only means something when I’m actually in that state)

Edited by blankisomeone

I awaken to how cool it is to have visual perception :D Same with hearing, touch, and everything...

I'm too busy to be amazed by the beauty of the structure so that it makes the content irrelevant.

10 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

No your wrong mate. That’s projection. Awakening is the collapse of all this. I don’t know where you think your at with awakening. But wherever and whatever it is. It’s not that. You somewhere down the line have cottoned on to some projections or something of some sort. You are not awake. There’s no way. I appreciate that you’ve had mystical experiences. But nope, sorry lad, you ain’t enlightened as u think u are. Keep seeking man cus u ain’t there ?? X

He asked for a visual representation, and I gave the most canonical image of divinity in human spirituality as the example. This makes me unenlightened. I like being unenlightened ?

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

13 hours ago, Daniel347 said:

but do you have them at least? or you cant notice them when you are experiencing God?

I’ve had absolutely ridiculous visuals but the craziest and most intense ones always came in natural manic episodes caused by my bipolar disorder. More consciousness through psychedelics always sends me to some finer perception by giving me so much formless manipulation of things. This will ultimately be shown to be the beginning of something much bigger. You feel a visual lack, but once you are finally visually satisfied, you’ll naturally incline to the more subtle sensate phenomena which are the ways to manifesting anything you’d ever want. This is by the books the stuff of Gods and an image of any God you can become is less beautiful than the absolute truth which is what you actually want more than your currently highest capability of imagining what being truly God feels like. Luckily you’ll become so absorbed in the bliss you’d forget your identity which will always want more for a moment. God/Buddha bless you on your journey man. 

If you really want visuals, try N,N-DMT. I’ve never done it though. Leo says it’s too much for him, and I don’t want to risk the instability that would bring. You pay the same price for everything on the path of insight, but you think one reward is the best until that reward unlocks the next level. It’s a god damn video game groundless reality, and your human species created video games with God mode which was a seemingly great state to kill everything. Then you see all enemies suck and you even beat the physics of the game. This is only fun if you are averse to your present moment awareness which is the only place you have to ever be or not be god in relative or absolute ways. 

I was on 5MeO DMT, I was sitting in the passenger seat of my friends car as we chilled in a parking lot, He helped me light the pipe. I inhaled fully, held it..as I exhaled this white almost yellowish rushing light fully engulfed my entire perception. There was only the awareness of my breath and the rushing light. Then perception of being in space as if I was the entire planet floating there appeared before my eyes. I could see sun rays shining from my left but not the sun directly, unable to move or look anywhere, I could see what appeared to be other planets or moons off in the distance. Certainly an "outer space" appearance, The feeling felt Overwhelmingly familiar! Very pleasant, I could hear thoughts repeating "This is so familiar?" Like Ive been there before? Like Home with a capital H. There was no sense of time but eventually sitting back in the car rematerialized in front of my eyes, the parking lot my friend and this body materialized back into my perception. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem

You will have visuals but they doesn't matter to you anymore during awakening. If you want to know, the visual would be more like endless fractals open and closed eye, you may have visuals of divine light and god head

Visuals are a fucked up state when taking drugs, don't guide yourself on that. Awakening is similar when your a child and you feel the world as it is. 

Now, for advanced people who have awakened, yeah, there are things out of this world, like more shades and shades of color in the visual spectrum, seeing the masks of people, hearing better, etc. But a trippy dream experience is usually for those still asleep i'm afraid. 

Singer

14™