Raptorsin7

A Question For Past Spiritual Seekers

33 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Consilience said:

How long are you practicing and how many minutes are you practicing per day? I assume by practice it’s some form of meditation.

I spend around an hour or two laying in bed and listening to guided pointers by teachers, or I'll spend 5-10 chunks doing deep breathing, awareness of awareness, etc.

I don't have a formal practice but at this point I can see the distinction between everyday life and attachment to thinking, and simply being aware and shifting from conceptual knowing/thinking and non conceptual knowing from just being . 

I'd say fundamentally i'm trying to sink into the experience of just knowing, or being aware. I can feel "Stuff" arising when I go to this place, and all my best psych experiences came as a result of directly tapping into the knowing, to the point where I get a complete perception shift

Edited by Raptorsin7

In a sense there are no past spiritual seekers... Only those who are now sovereign in their own authentic creation.

@Raptorsin7 Just focus on the In and Out breathing.

When you notice yourself getting caught up in thinking, bring the focus back to the breath.

If the thinking becomes overwhelming don't resist it, just simply notice it and then bring the focus back to the breath.

Just go for 20 minutes in the morning afternoon and evening when you can.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@VeganAwake Haha yeah maybe I need one of those shock callers

Haha yeah no joke bro the mind is stubborn like a mule ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Well, whenever that feeling of "this is not it arises" hit yourself in the head with a hammer. 

It will become clear eventually ❤

???

8 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

This is what I'm struggling with.

When I practice I am starting to just accept and sink into what is, and I notice the tendency to get distracted by thoughts. But it still feels like I'm waiting for something to happen.

It seems like this is how people get stuck seeking for years. This is it. But its also not it, because its still unsatisfying.

It seems like unless I'm practicing with psychidelics I just get stuck being present with these tense/dense feelings of the body. Only on psychs do I start to go deeper and let go/transform some of the stuck feelings.

I'm definitely motivated/moved by negative feelings in the body but it's taking a long time to uproot them.

I've listened to numerous pointers by different teachers, and I'd say I'm aware of/from the stillness for months now, but I still haven't let go of these dense feelings like I can do sometimes on psychs.

Believing that you're stuck makes you stuck and any expectations for something to happen is also something to let go.

Sit with those dense feelings and let go of any desire for them to go away. Every attempt to manipulate, resist, grasp the present moment is from the illusiory sense of self.

The Path is infinite. 
But seeking in the dual sense stops when you realize that everything you seek or has sought before you already are. It is not an easy thing to realize in your direct experience, and there are many ways to go about it. For me, I contemplated to the point that I unraveled my own psyche, reaching infinity over and over again until my mental structure broke down and folded onto itself. It was a definitive shift in consciousness, a single moment when I surrendered everything within me and just started to be. Like a wordless whisper, beingness then carries and touches your consciousness like a holy mother, loving its child. Bliss, like a volcano, erupts out from the center of your heart and spread into every atom in your body and beyond. You reach a state of pure beingness, and you are ready for the great awakening. The ending/beginning of all things in existence. 

It is the most sad thing you can do in life. But is worth it. 

It is beyond depression and all that. Those things are a joke compared to confronting yourself. 

But let's not worship sadness and pain. That is not the way. 

Esentially it will erase your old life, you, family, friends, everything you knew before, it will be gone. 

Singer

14™

On 7/31/2021 at 6:25 AM, WelcometoReality said:

@WelcometoReality In a sense stuckness is all there is. Allow oneself to get totally stuck might open things up.

14 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

It is the most sad thing you can do in life. But is worth it. 

It is beyond depression and all that. Those things are a joke compared to confronting yourself. 

But let's not worship sadness and pain. That is not the way. 

Esentially it will erase your old life, you, family, friends, everything you knew before, it will be gone. 

On 7/31/2021 at 5:25 AM, WelcometoReality said:

@WelcometoReality In a sense stuckness is all there is. Allow oneself to get totally stuck might open things up.

? ❤

29:45 - 33:00

@Raptorsin7 The end of the path feels like ...

If I say, then everyone will start imagining all sorts of stuff, do your practices and discover it for yourself.

@Goldzilla Nah, you sure are imagining stuff. Have you felt for yourself, if not how do you know it is true.