strategy_master

Covid Vaccine???

17 posts in this topic

I would just like to get opinions on the durability, and simply do you believe it is safe?

@strategy_master

Just got the first dose of the Pfizer.

I feel it is relatively safe. I checked the ingredients, nothing that set off any alarm bells for me. I talked to many people who got it and seemed fine. I had no side effects from the first dose, which the exception of a slightly sore shoulder for a couple days.

Perhaps there’s some sort of long term consequence we are not aware of. But I don’t suspect as much. I’d recommend it getting if you can.

Based on my understanding of how nature and the human body works, it would not be wise. Although everyone must follow their own higher calling and what they 'feel' will work best for them.

@strategy_master I had my 2nd dose of Moderna Feb 5th and I'm fine.

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Stop being so paranoid and just take the damn vaccine.

I never do what the goverment tells. It is unwise. 

Singer

14™

3 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

You are right. Never doing what the government tells is definitely unwise... 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

On 28.7.2021 at 10:59 AM, strategy_master said:

I would just like to get opinions on the durability, and simply do you believe it is safe?

The vaccine works, thats safe to say at this moment. 

Here is what I can tell you about the safety. 
I work as a medical doctor in a pretty big hospital. Myself, almost everyone I work with and everyone I truly care about is vaccinated.
Noone I personally know, no patient I have seen in the last 3-4 months had any serious side effects from the vaccine. I know of cases who had anaphylactic reactions after the shot, but those are vanishingly rare. The worst "side effect" I have personally  witnessed was a young man with a very slight case of myocarditis which didnt cause any irreverseble damage. There is no epidemic of vaccine side effects, thats bullshit. 

Now, every medical intervention is intrinsically coupled with certain level of risk. There is a real chance that you can die from taking cough syrup. 
The chance that you will get in contact with Covid in the next few years is almost 100%. If you are a healthy young human being with no prior health conditions, the cahnce of dying from covid is very, very, very low. On the other hand, I have seen young, super healthy individuals getting really weird complications from it. 

Long story short:
- In my opinion, if you are an adult - get the vaccine since its propably the more secure path. 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

On 7/28/2021 at 9:10 PM, Wanderer91 said:

Based on my understanding of how nature and the human body works, it would not be wise. Although everyone must follow their own higher calling and what they 'feel' will work best for them.

I

agree

20 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

exactly

Over 4 million deaths from covid worldwide.

How many deaths from the vaccine? A few thousand at most?

You’ve got to be pretty dumb and/or have no concern for the collective wellbeing of humanity to not want to take the vaccine. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

vaccines? heh, you might say it didn't kill you but it has some subtle side effects for you as a gift in the long-run. 

I'm rather ready to be exposed to the real covid to get the antibody then being exposed to the thing that I don't know why it exists in the first place.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

10 hours ago, King Merk said:

Over 4 million deaths from covid worldwide.

How many deaths from the vaccine? A few thousand at most?

You’ve got to be pretty dumb and/or have no concern for the collective wellbeing of humanity to not want to take the vaccine. 

throw some of your misconceptions about us out of your windows and DO NOT make the misused science your scientology! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

On 8/7/2021 at 7:25 PM, Gregory1 said:

You are right. Never doing what the government tells is definitely unwise... 

xD

My opinion is, if is not good for pregnant women and children the shot injection, then is no good for humans. Just my point of view. 

Singer

14™

@Goldzilla eating certain foods during pregnancy is dangerous. Doesn't mean the food itself is dangerous in general, just for the foetus.

2 hours ago, Farnaby said:

@Goldzilla eating certain foods during pregnancy is dangerous. Doesn't mean the food itself is dangerous in general, just for the foetus.

Also applies to food, for optimum health i mean. 

Well, my point is another. History taught me, in 3 decades, what is good for the masses is not good for me. 

I grew up in Transilvania in the 90's. Similar pandemic we had there for years. Mutations and mutations of this virus and that virus, and cable tv was alerting citizens like now. We skip school for years, i mean once a couple of months we had to stay at home like we did this pandemic. 

So, it was not internationally, it was national. But still, when this pandemic came i started laughing, because i came prepared. And i still laugh at the pandemic, not at those affected. 

So, it just doesn't make sense to me, how people got buga buga, if you don't do this bla bla bla, and the mentality of: "you see what happens larry!" all over the world now. 

Let me tell you what is happening on the new land of the free, wich is România/Dacia. From where US got his dogma of rule throughout history. And the majority of US military in Europe guess where is located and why. 

Oficially by law, there is no pandemic, none, 0. You can't be busted because of this, none, 0.

Not even the employment are not mandatory to follow the pandemic, nor the military. 

In my country the military has a higher power than government, everything there is subordinated to the military. I grew up in Zalău/Silvania, near the military training camp, i grew up with soldier vibe. My point is, i have connections in the military and the senate, my grandpa was a senator. So, i have also access to priviledged information. 

So, this is the reason i speak against the rules and advices of the pandemic. 

Because the info that reaches the mass population is always censored, keep that in mind. 

So before throwing with rocks and peer reviewd medical science documents, i know how they make that public in the first place. 

All this being said, don't take this as an authority or myself, i'm just pointing out my experience and the flaws of the law and how society works in this case and why i have my reasons to believe what i believe. 

Namaste

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™