Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaja57

To late or to late to old change life ?

8 posts in this topic

Is 30 yr to old for finding my life purpose?? Feels like a already lost my change in life. I'm stuck in life doing work i dont like whit people i dont like..

It’s never too late.  But you actually have to go DO IT and not just day dream and theorize about it.  

Perspective.  People in their 50s would kill to be in their 30s.

10 hours ago, Jaja57 said:

Is 30 yr to old for finding my life purpose?? Feels like a already lost my change in life. I'm stuck in life doing work i dont like whit people i dont like..

Use your life experience to give extra fuel to your LP. You can try changing job for now to meet people who you might like (could be the same work). And as Hoodrow said: ACTION. It will suck, you will feel bad. Start learning to enjoy the "negative" feelings.

Absolutely not. There is no "too late". In 10 years you'd have wished you started today. The amount of change you can do in 5 years is absolutely crazy when you put your mind and your heart into a single cause. And in 10 years? Man, you won't recognise the person who asked these questions 10 years ago. A complete transformation of one's life./ 

I'm stuck in life doing work i dont like whit people i dont like..

well the bright side is that probably 70% people on this planet are in the same boat but guess what, you can change it. One day at a time, dig your way out of that hole. It can be done but it takes months & years of deliberate effort and some investment. 

The only other alternative is to not do anything and reman miserable until you die prematurely from all that stress, and unhappiness. Or get cancer from decades of emotional suppression. 

All the best!

MY WEBSITE  I'm a certified nutritionist & health coach. I help men & women who struggle with chronic health problems, to remember what happy & healthy feels like. 

HEALTH E-BOOKS - learn how to boost your mental performance, energy and health (free download) 

Is 30 yr to old for finding my life purpose??

That depends.

Are you dead yet?:D

I help adults with ADD to overcome self-doubt, function optimally and live their dreams through my proprietary coaching program.

https://calendly.com/erik-coaching/add-coaching-free-strategy-consult

Besides that, ♂ I offer single breakthrough calls for men on social life, dating, relationships and sexuality.

5 hours ago, flowboy said:

That depends.

Are you dead yet?:D

Haha, that is good.

Sometimes i have this feelings and thought that i am too old for something or it is too late (i am 27).

But i got an insight which told me: "live is over when its over, so it is not over yet" So i realized that nothing is over until you are dead.

@Jaja57

I am about to turn 30. So here’s my thoughts.

There truthfully may be some options closed to you at your age. But that doesn’t matter because you don’t need to be everything. You just need to find one thing. And there’s still plenty of options, some of which may actually be more in alignment for you now that you’re a bit older.

You just have to find what tugs at your heart.

Follow me on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/akourakin/

Average life expectancy in the US is currently 79 years. By the time you're that old, it'll probably be even higher. 

What else are you gonna do for the next 50 years?

Even if it takes you 10  years to figure it out, and you assume you'll be in such bad shape for the last decade that you can't do what you enjoy, that still leaves 30 good years to live your life purpose.

Think about how much you could've accomplished in the last 30 years so far, if you had just studied the right things, been disciplined, and put your mind to it.