thisintegrated

What are the main challenges at Turquoise?

36 posts in this topic

Normally, people here start discussions because of some personal problem they're struggling with.  In other cases it's often some silly stage Orange/Green misunderstanding of something that they want to debate.  And then you'll occasionally find some stage Yellow discussion that gets lengthy AF real fast.

This makes sense, and is what one would expect.  But where does that leave Turquoise?  What kind of problems would Turquoise come here for?  Turquoise isn't Yellow, so it won't want to engage in intellectual discussions on metaphysics, nor will it want to convince tier 1s of "the truth" in some misguided attempt to "help".

What would Turquoise come here for?  What kind of challenges could Turquoise get help here with?

24 minutes ago, blackchair said:

honestly: just to survive....

Hmm?

Survival is a focus for tier 1.

27 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Hmm?

you are right, except my health issues, i dont have "problems" per se.....

21 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Normally, people here start discussions because of some personal problem they're struggling with.  In other cases it's often some silly stage Orange/Green misunderstanding of something that they want to debate.  And then you'll occasionally find some stage Yellow discussion that gets lengthy AF real fast.

This makes sense, and is what one would expect.  But where does that leave Turquoise?  What kind of problems would Turquoise come here for?  Turquoise isn't Yellow, so it won't want to engage in intellectual discussions on metaphysics, nor will it want to convince tier 1s of "the truth" in some misguided attempt to "help".

What would Turquoise come here for?  What kind of challenges could Turquoise get help here with?

I think the whole concept of "challenge" or "problem" is deconstructed in stage yellow. I don't think Turquoise has any problems, nor do I believe in the "higher stages".

@thisintegrated

I think we don’t really know.

Only some extremely small percentage of the world population is Turquoise according to SD. Society as a whole is really only peaking at Green. So we don’t know well what the struggles of Turquoise will look like.

One thing that is inevitable though is evolution. Evolution comes from “problems”. So turquoise will have problems, which will lead to desire, which will lead to expansion.

Turquoise is usually focused on...

-building a spiritual community

-waking people up in creative ways

-maxing out spiritually themselves

Come here after 10 years.by then there will be many turquoise members in this forum

Cultivating patience, compassion and understanding for all the stages bellow. Holding space. Being at peace with not being seen or heard. Loving fearlessly, unconditionally.

@ivankiss i think one of the "problems" for turquoise would be how to get as many people from other tiers to evolve and develop self-love for themselves as well as unconditional love for others. 

I think that will be the main focus of turquoise from his/her level of development ❤️❤️❤️???

2 hours ago, aurum said:

One thing that is inevitable though is evolution. Evolution comes from “problems”. So turquoise will have problems, which will lead to desire, which will lead to expansion.

Yet evolution does not necessarily means new stages will be added at the end of the spectrum. 

Arguably there was a time when Green did not exist but Turquoise still existed. If we were to invent spiral dynamics at the time Jesus was around, we would have a hard time noticing the existence of Green but there definitely was Turquoise people even at that time.

Edited by 4201

16 minutes ago, 4201 said:

Yet evolution does not necessarily means new stages will be added at the end of the spectrum. 

Arguably there was a time when Green did not exist but Turquoise still existed. If we were to invent spiral dynamics at the time Jesus was around, we would have a hard time noticing the existence of Green but there definitely was Turquoise people even at that time.

In my understanding of SD, there would not have been Turquoise people at the time of Jesus. Enlightenment is not Turquoise. According to the SD model, Turquoise only began to emerge ~50 years ago. 

This then leads to an interesting question of what exactly is the difference between turquoise and enlightenment / non-dual awareness / christ consciousness and all these other maps.

Collapsing the dichotomy of truth and illusion, so as to love and invest deeply in the story of humanity whilst also having an awareness of the emptiness of it all. 

Being able to realize that all the story is an illusion and yet still deciding to read it anyway simply for the love of it.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

55 minutes ago, aurum said:

In my understanding of SD, there would not have been Turquoise people at the time of Jesus. Enlightenment is not Turquoise. According to the SD model, Turquoise only began to emerge ~50 years ago. 

This then leads to an interesting question of what exactly is the difference between turquoise and enlightenment / non-dual awareness / christ consciousness and all these other maps.

My understanding of SD must be incorrect then. But if Spiral Dynamics is a single model dictated by one guy it kinda loses it's value.

In his chart he places Beige at 100 000 years ago but Homo sapiens came about 200 000 years ago and they've been social for millions of years. It's not like we decided to form Purple-like groups magically 50 000 years ago. 

Orange 300 years old is even funnier. What about the ancien greek mathematicians, what color were they? 

According to the model Turquoise is "Experience the wholeness of existence through mind and spirit". This screams nonduality/enlightenment. If Jesus wasn't Turquoise what was he?

As much as SD has value to understand our current society, I don't think the way it defines it's own evolution over time is accurate at all.

Perhaps then I'm not talking about SD, but defining Beige to be pure survival and Turquoise to be enlightenment makes much more sense.

Edited by 4201

Making peace with being misunderstood/demonized/an outcast

To love the thing that's the hardest to love

Some kind of work to express truth/love

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Seems with turquoise you don't have meme or caricature like you can do with orange or green

Turquoise or not turquoise humans will have the same challenges and problems. Don't take the model too far 

9 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Hmm?

You're taking SD too seriously, orange ass motherfucker 

--

I'm convinced there's some[thing] /[orange] with the excessive comparative thinking I perceive from your posts. It reminds me of children in school who are competing against each other to see who gets higher marks in their tests, etc.

I won't claim to be much or any better ofc, but since I think I see it I say it

Pardon me if that's a tangent lol. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

It’s all already perfect. Creating problems through a  ‘my problem’ lens is left at / collapsed with, yellow. Just an effortless ‘paying it forward’ remains. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, lmfao said:

Seems with turquoise you don't have meme or caricature like you can do with orange or green

Turquoise or not turquoise humans will have the same challenges and problems. Don't take the model too far 

You're taking SD too seriously, orange ass motherfucker 

--

I'm convinced there's some[thing] /[orange] with the excessive comparative thinking I perceive from your posts. It reminds me of children in school who are competing against each other to see who gets higher marks in their tests, etc.

I won't claim to be much or any better ofc, but since I think I see it I say it

Pardon me if that's a tangent lol. 

Someone's gotta ask the hard questions, don't care if that makes me look like an "Orange".  There's literally no information on Turquoise, and it is the goal of all of humanity, so of course I'm gonna be interested in figuring it out.

9 hours ago, 4201 said:

My understanding of SD must be incorrect then. But if Spiral Dynamics is a single model dictated by one guy it kinda loses it's value.

In his chart he places Beige at 100 000 years ago but Homo sapiens came about 200 000 years ago and they've been social for millions of years. It's not like we decided to form Purple-like groups magically 50 000 years ago. 

Orange 300 years old is even funnier. What about the ancien greek mathematicians, what color were they? 

According to the model Turquoise is "Experience the wholeness of existence through mind and spirit". This screams nonduality/enlightenment. If Jesus wasn't Turquoise what was he?

As much as SD has value to understand our current society, I don't think the way it defines it's own evolution over time is accurate at all.

Perhaps then I'm not talking about SD, but defining Beige to be pure survival and Turquoise to be enlightenment makes much more sense.

I agree.  I have this exact debate quite often around here.

11 hours ago, asifarahim said:

Come here after 10 years.by then there will be many turquoise members in this forum

That's a bit optimistic, but might be a few more by then.  The forum is still very Orange and Green atm.