Alysssa

If all the people would experienced enlightenment

7 posts in this topic

Or at least the majority of the population, how society would look like?

It's a hypothetical question that I had today

I know it sounds obvious that it will be better society to live in.

I'm just interested to know more details, how enlightened people would manage society, how it looks from the outside and how it feels from the inside and what are the kind of the problems that can arise etc.

what do you think?

“My meditation is simple. It does not require any complex practices.

It is simple. It is singing. It is dancing. It is sitting silently”

OSHO

You mean if everyone had a one time enlightenment-experience or if everyone turned Turquoise?  Cause you mention "enlightened people", and I guess the closest thing to that would be Turquoise people.

Edited by thisintegrated

43 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

You mean if everyone had a one time enlightenment-experience or if everyone turned Turquoise?  Cause you mention "enlightened people", and I guess the closest thing to that would be Turquoise people.

Yes, turquoise, this is what I meant. What do you think?

“My meditation is simple. It does not require any complex practices.

It is simple. It is singing. It is dancing. It is sitting silently”

OSHO

16 minutes ago, Alysssa said:

Yes, turquoise, this is what I meant. What do you think?

Hard to say, as, becoming Turquoise normally entails a long process of complex thoughts, experiences, emotions, etc.  If you skipped that, it's unclear how people would process it.

And if you got "too" enlightened, reality would melt away.  So you have to decide on an arbitrary point before that.

If everyone got to Turquoise there shouldn't really be any downsides.  People would have gone through all the other stages and would recognise the importance of keeping their jobs and continuing as normal, they'd just feel high all the time and be bursting with happiness 24/7.  World peace would  begin immediately, and within a very short amount of time all the world's problems would be solved forever.

Now, if, instead, everyone turned Green, there'd likely be chaos for some some time as everyone quits their jobs and all the world's markets crash.

Edited by thisintegrated

On 28/07/2021 at 1:21 AM, thisintegrated said:

If everyone got to Turquoise there shouldn't really be any downsides. , they'd just feel high all the time and be bursting with happiness 24/7.  

so truexDxDxD

we would probably have a much much healthier society in general but we would still have to figure out how to organize 

ourselves into a new way of living because that radical of a shift in consciousness would naturally call for an entirely new set of values

and way of living life individually and collectively.

I also asked myself this question awhile back, but something tells me that this world was created in as such that we are only on a path getting there and it’s only a small minority. Whoever engineered or designed this reality and of course we are the ones who did it, on purpose made sure that humanity is far away from enlightenment. Say if you believe in recantation, and you attain the level of nirvana, but then you go and when you will be reborn you will be born to parents who may have some ego and all the low quality type mentality and here you go, you are far away from enlightenment. It seems to me that we all play some kind of cosmic game, as this reality was specifically designed in such a way that we are always getting there.