Raptorsin7

Sexual Predator Vaush

30 posts in this topic

Kind of ironic given how much this guy shames, moralizes, and judges.

Literally yesteryears news.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard I see many people quote his content, so either they don't care that their news sources are predators or they don't know.

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Carl-Richard I see many people quote his content, so either they don't care that their news sources are predators or they don't know.

"Sexual predator" is a bit harsh. The dude is neuroatypical. Of course he won't be a social genius.

@Carl-Richard Did you watch the video?

I'm sure most, if not all, predators are neurotypical. 

How do you think Vaush would respond if someone like charlie kirk or steven crowder was in the same situation?

13 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Carl-Richard Did you watch the video?

I'm sure most, if not all, predators are neurotypical. 

How do you think Vaush would respond if someone like charlie kirk or steven crowder was in the same situation?

I watched the video when it was released a year ago. The dude obviously has problems navigating social situations, but that doesn't retract from his political takes. In fact, you could expect the political takes to be better as a skill trade-off. I'm not condoning the dude's creepy behavior, but it's just a bit dramatic to use something like this to undermine someone's credibility in a separate arena.

Edited by Carl-Richard

9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I watched the video when it was released a year ago. The dude obviously has problems navigating social situations, but that doesn't retract from his political takes. In fact, you could expect the political takes to be better as the result of a skill trade-off. I'm not condoning the dude's creepy behavior, but it's just a bit dramatic to use something like this to undermine someone's credibility in a separate arena.

So if vaush sexually assaulted a 5 year old that's okay because it's in a separate area?

If someone engages in egregious behavior it does undermine their credibility. See example above.

Edited by Raptorsin7

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

So if vaush sexually assaulted a 5 year old that's okay because it's in a separate area?

If someone engages in egregious behavior it does undermine their credibility. See example above.

Being weird on the internet -> raping kids. I see...

@Carl-Richard In the example you gave above. You said if someone does something in another realm it shouldn't affect their takes. I gave you a counter example that shows you're wrong

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Carl-Richard In the example you gave above. You said if someone does something in another realm it shouldn't affect their takes. I gave you a counter example that shows you're wrong

He is not wrong. If Vaush was a mass murderer and rapist, his political takes on YouTube would remain accurate and insightful.

@AtheisticNonduality I don't disagree with that. He can have insightful points, but at the same time we can recognize he's a degenerate who likes to shame and moralize. 

Not surprising that his fans love when he shows morally superior political takes, but then brush off his own scum behavior haha.

16 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Just one problem. I said "something like this" in order to clarify that I was strictly talking about this type of situation, namely being weird on the internet, not being a child rapist. Even then, it depends on the situation. Maybe some rapists have good political takes.

6 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

He is not wrong. If Vaush was a mass murderer and rapist, his political takes on YouTube would remain accurate and insightful.

If he was a plumber I'd agree with you. 

But when it comes to politics it would bleed out and affect his perspective. 

@Carl-Richard Sending sexually aggressive messages to a girl who's on the spectrum is not "Weird" behavior. 

In the conversation he also said he wanted to help said person understand their sexuality better and "help" them. That is grooming.

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Carl-Richard Sending sexually aggressive messages to a girl who's on the spectrum is not "Weird" behavior. 

In the conversation he also said he wanted to help said person understand their sexuality better and "help" them. That is grooming.

They're both on the spectrum, so who is grooming who? ? I know a guy on the spectrum who I had to stop from aggressively tickling (groping) a girl as a drunken attempt at flirting, and she was obviously not having it, but he was simply blind to it. Other than that, he is an outstanding guy. You can see how that complicates things.

11 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@AtheisticNonduality Not surprising that his fans love when he shows morally superior political takes, but then brush off his own scum behavior haha.

Ideology rots brains. 

Reminded me of this. 

9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

They're both on the spectrum, so who is grooming who? ? I know a guy on the spectrum who I had to stop from aggressively tickling (groping) a girl as a drunken attempt at flirting, and she was obviously not having it, but he was simply blind to it. Other than that, he is an outstanding guy. You can see how that complicates things.

Does your friend have a history of "dunking" on other people?

Vaush is a hypocrite with poor character. If you don't mind that so be it.

I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy because I see people unironically posting his content

@Opo It's us against them in online politics. 

When our side does it then it's not a big deal, it's out of context, etc. But when the other side does then...