Thought Art

If reality is pure consciousness then why survival?

23 posts in this topic

Yeah, seems like God shit the bed on this one. Why not just have the experience be tailored to suit God so God can enjoy itself?

Why all this 9-5 slave labour, trauma etc...

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Why not just have the experience be tailored to suit God so God can enjoy itself?

LOL 

What do you think all this is?!? "not God"?

"If reality is consciousness, then why survival?"

You say it as if survival was any different from consciousness.

Edited by Tim R

Can't have up without down.. You want just the inside of a cup with no outside of a cup, but that's not how reality works.

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Survival is riding the waves of impermanence, not falling off the surfboard. 

Trauma usually shocks you awake once properly integrated & understood, usually brings a humbling towards Reality. 

God is enjoying itself, loving it's own creation. Unconditioned Love-Conciousness, sailing threw Infinity. The Unmanifest, creating and expressing itself threw the being that it is imagining itself as right now. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Inhale DMT and see how "survival" (and all the "baggage" that comes with it) is just a game that Absolute Consciousness is playing with itself inside the infinite dance of form and formlessness. 

Actually, this dream is rigged real nice. Survival is more like a funnel to direct energy for the activity of persisting as a form. It's brilliant. Got to appreciate infinity. You have to admit how seamless and astonishing this game is designed. How could it not be the expression of infinite intelligence? 

6 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Why all this ‘9-5 slave labor’, ‘trauma’ etc? Ducks? Giraffe’s? Concrete? Clouds? What is it literally (not your labels)?

Why is it so? 

Do you survive in a dream, or do you survive, in a dream?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Yeah, seems like God shit the bed on this one. Why not just have the experience be tailored to suit God so God can enjoy itself?

Do you think God is a wussy that wants everything easy? Thats our ego's idea, but perhaps God's character wants more from us and that is actually good for us - that is love. Think about the difference between spoilt and normal kids. 

Really from a limited perspective I agree with you, my ego also has a problem with this! But the real problem is my ego haha! 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

You could save money, teach yourself how to live off the land and go off grid. It may be harder but you could work for yourself at least.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I almost never just post a link to YouTube videos but this one really “answered” it for me in a way:

Because when your absolutely infinite in all ways. You get bored and want to impose limitations on yourself for fun.

Not only do you want all these limitations and challenges deep down but you also enjoy buying into the illusion and that the stakes are real in life.

The drama, the challenge, the highs, the lows, and the rich duality are what make life so entertaining and amazing. 

You want to experience everything because of your total love for all of yourself as God.

Edited by Byun Sean

@Byun Sean For fun.Nacissistic Abusive and violent parents.Shitty country that collapsed in all ways.

(inner swearing in serbian intensifies).

Should take gun and off myself and be born in US,Norway or Sweden.If I fail repeat the process.

Later "help yourself" and those "you don't understand mofos".

(inner swearing in serbian intensifies)

Be greatful for not becoming serial killer.First on my list would be these spiritual ones that's for sure.

Edited by Zeroguy

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy How come you can't let that go?

I can ofcourse but have to keep that always in mind to not become like the "I love you dudes" forgetting what devils (99.9% of people really are ).

Wisdom.

15 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

For fun.Nacissistic Abusive and violent parents.Shitty country that collapsed in all ways.

(inner swearing in serbian intensifies).

Should take gun and off myself and be born in US,Norway or Sweden.If I fail repeat the process.

Later "help yourself" and those "you don't understand mofos".

(inner swearing in serbian intensifies)

Be greatful for not becoming serial killer.First on my list would be these spiritual ones that's for sure.

I understand where your coming from. But notice that is your bias.

Pain and suffering have nothing to do with whether something is true or not.

God's design is for the benefit of all beings. Not just you.

And yes survival is brutal and the suffering and pain feels real. Thats part of the design. The stakes have to be real otherwise you wouldn't be fully involved

in the video game.

You asked a spiritual question so I gave you a spiritual answer. 

Edited by Byun Sean

@Thought Art

if you were to think about what you would change, and add to that thinking that that change applies to everyone, and then think of the change that change would cause, and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on, you would literally end up right where you are fully realizing sheer dumbfounding perfection.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Because nobody is sure, because truth is just a brain state.

Infinity, frame, holons, there is no death! Blabla bla. And then everybody is scared shitless about death and attachments everywhere. Do not trust anybody, Investigate for yourself and careful in falling to ideologies masked as "Truth" and "Direct experience".

Unless it's your direct experience, their direct experience is just more parroted ideology.

@Javfly33 well I am Infinite Love.

Not really an Ideology.The Truth .

Just a random serb passing by .A Serb.

How sure I am well 100%.

Edited by Zeroguy

Why would someone sign up to be on a show like Naked and Afraid? Because consciousness, you or god loves to create puzzles to solve and challenges to overcome. Life is a game. You have to learn to not take it all so seriously.