Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayfrost321

Psychedelics, turning inward, self love

3 posts in this topic

I am contemplating taking a psychedelic again.

I remember I took a small dose once, it was very profound, I started a healing journey and wanted to better myself, started questioning things and felt an inspiration in my heart to really seek more out of life, I remember this path was like a highest spiritual path in my heart, I had experiences of Self Love, interconnectedness, nonduality, transformed my entire view on life, the world and death. Like my consciousness woke up. Felt like I was on a totally different life path like the divine path, where my old human life where I went to uni and lived in this house with family members, yeah that was all an illusion. All my family and friends have already lived and died. I grew so much as a person and did a lot of emotional healing. It took me on a path of going inward and connecting with my Heart, I felt courageous and inspired by love not fear, it was like everything was okay. There was nothing to worry about in life. I had times where I felt my Ego dissolve and it was so peaceful and blissful to just be in touch with pure being-ness and source. Like I connected with who I truly am. Real fulfillment. Honestly there were so many good things that I experienced from this that I can't explain or feel in my current state of consciousness, and sometimes looking back to where I am now, I think I don't deserve it or that I am unworthy because the unconditional love is so good, nothing will ever come close to substituting.

I want to get back to this. I don't want a life of regrets. I don't want to just survive. I don't want to work a pointless job being turned into a zombie on the inside, just to do the same things day in day out. I don't want a life governed by fear. I don't want my environment to be more powerful than me. At all costs I need to figure out who the fuck I am and discover whats Within, because I know theres more than this. Whether I need to take a retreat and be alone or take psychedelics, I need to figure this out for myself. 

@jayfrost321

You can write the whole book how you want to take psychedelics... or just take one :D up to you

I'd suggest to start a daily meditation practice. Psychedelics are great but... there is some 'but' to figure out for you ;)  

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@jayfrost321 What psychedelic did you use in what dosages to get these positive effects?

Why did you stop psychedelics? 

And why do you consider to take psychedelics again if they gave you such positive state? If I were you, there would be a clear YES to psychedelics