KoryKat

Tier 2 Consciousness Meta-Reality going mainstream on Twitch and other social media?

6 posts in this topic

I am looking on Twitch at Mental Health and Mindfulness tags and seeing a vacancy for the next Alan Watts-like character to become a star. 

There aren't Discord channels I can find with communities for the anime-weebs and normies out there.  All these gamers are mentally insane and needing leadership , such as HealthyGamerGG's mental health community.

If this unfolds and we all awaken, then it's not a question of 'if' it becomes mainstream, it's 'when'... And fat saggy men are streaming in bikinis in hottubs on twitch as a meme and getting famous + the number of people being suicidally insane being astronomical..

What are we doing?  I say we start an army. We can make Leo our George Washington  xD

Strictly no Tik Tok for Leo.

Leo will vomit at the mere sight of it!

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I think the movement you are talking about is more of a green thing than a yellow thing. I think the unhealthy gamers are an orange problem not a green one.

Bringing the idea of taking care of yourself isn't that far up the spiral. I think personal development starts at Orange and perhaps mental health concerns are more of a green thing.

2 hours ago, KoryKat said:

seeing a vacancy for the next Alan Watts-like character to become a star. 

Sounds like a LP opportunity for one of you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like a LP opportunity for one of you.

:ph34r:

It's Love.

12 hours ago, 4201 said:

I think the movement you are talking about is more of a green thing than a yellow thing. I think the unhealthy gamers are an orange problem not a green one.

Bringing the idea of taking care of yourself isn't that far up the spiral. I think personal development starts at Orange and perhaps mental health concerns are more of a green thing.

But the man behind Healthygamer.gg is arguably Tier 2.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.