Aaron p

Are crystals legit?

25 posts in this topic

People say they exude different frequencies of energy or something...like positive vibrations or vibrations activating certain things in your mind/body/life..

I'm just wondering, leave the bs for a sec, is this a pile of steaming dog shit? It kinda seems like it is...but I'm open minded af

@Aaron p Good question! Maybe go out into nature and collect some and experiment with them. As a geoscientist with lots of field experience around 'crystals/minerals', I can't say that they put me into different states per se.

BUT... hiking, observing rock formations, minerals, sediment, and the systems that they interact with has always imbued me with a sense of child-like wonder. I'm writing a book about it now.

But in terms of a spiritual method, I cannot say that 'crystals' have an 'effect' on my state. I have my doubts.

@Aaron p

I'm not sure myself. I have some new age friends who are all-in crystals and believe you can even communicate with them. I can't say I've had that level of experience.

If nothing else, they're really gorgeous and wonderful to look at. So I like to keep a few around.

So because of the placebo effect, it's never not working at all. Because if you believe that something works, the power of the mind will shift things around to make it happen.

If it feels like nonsense to you, you will feel little benefit.

I don't think I would either.

But if there was something that I did believe could change my state when I carry it around, then it would definitely work for me.

Whether it's about the specific object, or not.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Just now, Preety_India said:

@flowboy what If it actually works!

It does actually work.

Except when you tell yourself that it doesn't. Then you prevent it from working.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Just now, flowboy said:

It does actually work.

Except when you tell yourself that it doesn't. Then you prevent it from working.

You have a nice way around words Captain Coach!

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

DMT crystals are legit ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It can have a placebo effect. I wear a yellow stone around my neck. For me it is just a reminder or an anchor. 

In Tate we trust

Yes they definately work, I'm quite an expert. So ask me anything if u want. For all those of you that don't believe try to buy some moldavite, the most powerful crystal, it's so powerful the first time you touch it gets you high. (If you actually do this buy a grounding stone because otherwise can be very dangerous).

However the most powerful crystal is not a crystal, it's called Rudraksha which is a sacred seed. If u buy one rudraksha japa mala expect your whole life to change.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT crystals are legit ;)

Man your so awesome. Other teachers are like regular crystals then there's just the Leo crystal, pure 5meo crystal. Then comparing the two side by side just makes me laugh uncontrollably hahaha dear god. Hope your well, hope your health is cool 

Edited by Aaron p

10 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

Yes they definately work, I'm quite an expert. So ask me anything if u want. For all those of you that don't believe try to buy some moldavite, the most powerful crystal, it's so powerful the first time you touch it gets you high. (If you actually do this buy a grounding stone because otherwise can be very dangerous).

However the most powerful crystal is not a crystal, it's called Rudraksha which is a sacred seed. If u buy one rudraksha japa mala expect your whole life to change.

@The Buddha how much for one

Atomically speaking, the perfection of crystal transmutes as it does not budge, like water de-bonds all and does not cling. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

With mustering as much open mindedness as I can at this stage of my journey I'd like to believe that somehow they possibly work but not for everyone and not always but hey...herbs and drugs work the same way we can just trace the mechanism. Maybe we just don't understand how these things work..

So couple possibilities here:

1. They work as placebo as @flowboy described. Placebo can be as powerful therapeutic as anything else out there. Placebo can cure stage 4 cancer.

2. They work but you need to pick them from pristine sources, keep them clean and charge often. They also need to allign with your constitution (I don't know if I believe anything i wrote in this point ?)

3. They work but we don't know how to measure the therapeutic effect, same way 1000 years ago we didn't know anything about biochemistry and pharmacology and back then medicine was a woo woo of experimentation and shamanism. Maybe we need another 100 years to understand their effects. 

4. They don't work and are a complete waste of money. There is also this option.

It's kinda like Schroedinger's cat. For now they work and don't work at the same time because we just don't how to tell for sure

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

You have a nice way around words Captain Coach!

?

33 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

-

Cool guys cheers for the insights 

@Aaron p Well it depends of the market, search for yourself rudrakshas are not that expensive. If u are interested and u really want to get the best results, this is the combination I would recommend u. 108 rudraksha beads japa mala. Then buy 4 more bracelets, one for each arm and leg. I recommend the bracelets to be in combination with other crystals. I recommend crystal quartz (better than white), some strong protection like onyx or obsidian, also very much recommended those that bring a combination of crystals for each chakra, lapislazuli is also a good choice.

On the other hand, other very good crystals are malachite and Kyanite. And now entering in the top crystals we have Cavansite and Moldavite, very very strong I recommend them to wear them in a Gold chain with the symbol Om in silver and the Tetragrammaton.

Regarding rings, I strongly recommend the atlantis ring in three metals (gold, silver and copper), however barely nobody in the whole world knows how to forge it. And also I recommend to have one ring at each hand and pick the finger that more calls you.

Over the years I realized this is the best of the best, they have the most impact in your life, in all dimensions, from body, energy, mind, emotional, to spirit and beyond.

I leave some links here of the places I trust (be careful because 90% of what u will find is fake that is why most people thing they don't work):

https://rudralove.es/Collares-de-semillas-rudraksha-y-japa-mala  

https://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/c/rudraksha

https://rudralove.es/pulseras-rudraksha-colección-deseos

https://www.meritomasa.com/en/atlantis-rings/

Northern Ireland says hi. #ActualizedCrewScreenshot_20210726-211810__01.jpg