Periergos

Plugged 5mg, then 10mg 5-MeO-DMT, nothing happened?

26 posts in this topic

@Periergos I've read a number of reports quite similar to yours. It's a weird one. I just can't believe that someone could take 40mg of pure 5-MeO and not realise God. I suspect that the quality of the substance probably plays a large role in this. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Periergos I highly doubt your substance is impure. It seems pure. The problem is simply that plugging is not efficient for you for genetic reasons.

Try snorting and vaping.

Be careful. Lower your doses when trying those other methods. They will be much more powerful than plugging. Don't go vaping or snorting 30mg. You will have a horrific trip.

It would be really useful to know if you are able to plug other substances -- as a reference point. I can plug any substance except DMT. They all work. If you can't, then that shows you some genetic obstacle or poor technique.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Periergos snort a little less than 20mg for test and work higher, always on empty stomach, don't insert the straw too deep in the nose, it will start dripping and you will loose substance.  I had the same problems with plugging, it just don't work on some people

The efficacy of plugging is highly variable. Correctly vaped, and that is not a given, then 6-8mg will be a substantial experience with the advantage of a shorter duration which is sensible for a first go. If snorted I would suggest around 10-12mg only.

@Periergos Buy a better syringe. With your syringe there will be rest of 5 meo in it . these are he best

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B003ODVE8W/?smid=AI2DVT22UJGSQ&tag=idealode-mp-pk-21&linkCode=asn&creative=6742&camp=1638&creativeASIN=B003ODVE8W&ascsubtag=MFOyQZ9zNvB4sgN2dKWCzA&th=1&psc=1

And stick 3 to 4 cm not 3 to 5 cm in your ass. then pull the trigger

your ass must be absolutely clean. try to shit, go under shower

no eating 4 hours before

Buying good syringe was a game changer for me

Edited by OBEler

Is it not possible to take 5 meo orally administered? Does 5 Meo DMT exist in pill form, like 2C-B and MDMA.