Tim R

Leo's Best Episode

13 posts in this topic

This... is utterly amazing. Holy sh*t. This is a video about the embodiment of Love. Does it get any deeper? Does it get any better? I hardly think so...

I took a little bit of acid earlier this morning and decided to listen to this. Wow. This is some real sage level wisdom right here. 

This is where you will end up eventually. Embodying Love, more and more. As the result of realizing that you and everything are Love, all resistance will dissolve into Love. 

Over the last few months I've been realizing to ever deeper degrees the importance of Love. My understanding now is that: enlightenment is the embodiment of Love.

"How awake are you (to your true nature)?" is the same question as "how loving are you?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Over the last few months I've been realizing to ever deeper degrees the importance of Love. My understanding now is that: enlightenment is the embodiment of Love.

"How awake are you (to your true nature)?" is the same question as "how loving are you?"

You're getting warmer.

But it's far more profound than that.

Enlightenment isn't an embodiment of Love.

Enlightenment IS Love.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enlightenment isn't an embodiment of Love.

Enlightenment IS Love.

@Leo Gura I understand that all of existence is Love. If enlightenment is not the embodiment of Love, then - is there anything "special" about enlightenment being Love? Since all of existence is Love anyway? 

Because again, my current understanding is that Reality=Love , only that we can't always see that, and so the deeper one embodies Love, the deeper one is awake/enlightened to one's true nature as Love. 

Of course enlightenment is love. Everything is. But that doesn't mean that we are awake to that. 

 

Edit: Didn't you even say somewhere that you measure the degree of enlightenment of a teacher by his/her understanding of Love? 

Edited by Tim R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a very good one. This is my favourite one:

It brings me to tears. I'm very grateful I saw this video in my lifetime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 These are my two favorites. Taking high doses of acid whilst listening to them (especially the ultimate structure of reality) has been one of the best experiences. I love Leo's videos on psychedelics: as someone in the comments once said, his style should be called guided contemplation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tim R said:

@Leo Gura I understand that all of existence is Love. If enlightenment is not the embodiment of Love, then - is there anything "special" about enlightenment being Love? Since all of existence is Love anyway? 

Because again, my current understanding is that Reality=Love , only that we can't always see that, and so the deeper one embodies Love, the deeper one is awake/enlightened to one's true nature as Love. 

Of course enlightenment is love. Everything is. But that doesn't mean that we are awake to that. 

 

Edit: Didn't you even say somewhere that you measure the degree of enlightenment of a teacher by his/her understanding of Love? 

I meant that Being/identity is deeper than embodiment.

Nevermind. You are on the right track.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm.. dunno why I’ve ignored it for so long even though I can see it’ll be helpful considering some of my past experiences

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tim R said:

 

When this one came out I started watching it but soon realized that it's going to be a bomb, so I stopped watching and decided to leave it for the possible future moment when I REALLY need that ability ❤️

Great to hear that I have an ace up my sleeve!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had many very profound insights, but the ego mind would always gradually reassert itself. It began to become more sustainable once I was able to discover and let go of my beliefs, viewpoints that were not based in love. It is a challenging process at times. But the more consistently I was able to do this, my life began to transform in the most amazing ways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Snader said:

decided to leave it for the possible future moment when I REALLY need that ability ❤️

@Snader I didn't even know how much I needed (and still need) to forgive myself. You can't begin too early with this stuff...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite episode by Leo:

 

 


" You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated." Maya Angelou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now