Andrea Marchetti

Spiral dynamics on COVID political situation

76 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Not up to my expectations.

woah.. you replied in literally like 20 seconds.. again  : )

But this forum has a strong Green bias.  If it were any more Green it would be a Green-only forum.  Spiritual topics attract Green more than any other stage, so Greens are attracted to this place.  Orange is similarly common here, but maybe not quite as much as Green.

That said, Blues with an interest in these topics can sometimes appear Green on the surface.  They just repeat Green rhetoric and contribute to the Greenness.

Edited by thisintegrated

3 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

That said, Blues with an interest in these topics can sometimes appear Green on the surface.  They just repeat Green rhetoric and contribute to the Green appearance of the forum.

How so? Do you have a specific example in mind?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

How so? Do you have a specific example in mind?

Just think: Mod

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

more Green it would be a Green-only forum

Nope. The forum is not green. I have been here for a really long time to realise that this forum is not green.

If it becomes Green, it would be nice. Yet that's not going to be the case. 

It will never be Green so you have nothing to worry.

If this forum was so green, I wouldn't have been so sad here everyday, so suffocated. 

Anyway. The green here is just a facade, it's like people discussing veganism and acting how trendy veganism is when none of the people discussing veganism are anything but vegan. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Nope. The forum is not green. I have been here for a really long time to realise that this forum is not green.

If it becomes Green, it would be nice. Yet that's not going to be the case. 

It will never be Green so you have nothing to worry.

Anyway. The green here is just a facade, it's like people discussing veganism and acting how trendy veganism is when none of the people discussing veganism are anything but vegan. 

You're saying it's Orange?  Yeah, it is.  I think it's about as Orange as it is Green, but even the Oranges here focus on Green topics, for the most part.  The "theme" of the forum is "Green".

If this forum was so green, I wouldn't have been so sad here everyday, so suffocated. 

How so?  Your mood shouldn't be dependent on the contents of the forum.

..perhaps you think too highly of Green?  Greens aren't exactly tier 2s.. lol.

Edited by thisintegrated

Just now, thisintegrated said:

You're saying it's Orange?  Yeah, it is.  It think it's about as Orange as it is Green, but even the Oranges here focus on Green topics, for the most part.  The "theme" of the forum is "Green".

How so?

..perhaps you think too highly of Green?  Greens aren't exactly tier 2s.. lol.

I don't think highly or lowly. I don't think egoically. I think authentically. It doesn't matter if Greens are tier 2 or tier zero. That's not the goal in my mind.

I like Green and respect it yet I don't see it on the forum. Just because somebody is discussing something doesn't mean they become what they are discussing. In fact most discussions are in negative spirit and keep shitting on Green. You could actually call it a Green shadow forum rather than a green forum.

12 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Just think: Mod

Wut? xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

I don't think highly or lowly. I don't think egoically. I think authentically.

Whether you realize it or not, by saying "I'd prefer to see more Green threads" you're thinking of it more "highly".  You don't have to be egoistic about hierarchies, but you can't pretend they don't exist.  This is a big challenge for Greens to understand.

In fact most discussions are in negative spirit and keep shitting on Green

Would love to see that.  Never seen anything but praise for Green on the forum.

Whether you realize it or not, by saying "I'd prefer to see more Green threads" you're thinking of it more "highly".  You don't have to be egoistic about hierarchies, but you can't pretend they don't exist.  This is a big challenge for Greens to understand.

This is the biggest challenge for Greens. That people who aren't Green keep judging and moralizing into guilting them as "don't think you're morally superior" and basically using this argument to actually demoralise them. Tragicomical and paradoxical = satire.

@Preety_India I think this is actually an advanced green forum. Though I haven’t been here long enough to know or to make a solid argument for it. 

it tends to be highly mind focused since Leo talk about stage yellow topics which are to the (majority of us) advanced and too heavy on the ego. Emotionally and intellectually.

I know I sometimes wish Leo would be more emotional, his most emotional videos where my favorite and speaks to me (the ones I remember where the stages of life which was an awesome video).

but you are right it’s not green. And some people here tend to misunderstand green ( but know what it is) which makes them criticize it from below and its a shame.

green is respectable when you live among them, great pack, would support you emotionally and would defend your rights. I think less people talk about these facts and actually just follow what Leo says about green ( which is criticized from above and therefore makes his opinion actually valid and worth listening to) 

Edited by Happy Lizard

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Wut? xD

You sure you're not a mod?

Can't really pick on a random mod to make my point, so it's hard to explain.

Whenever Blues contribute, their posts tend to be in accordance with the [Green] theme of the forum.  Blues are very conformist, and Blues are very common in the world, so any Blues that find themselves here often take on a Green color.

Blues are often chosen to be mods.  So whenever a mod posts something, it's gonna look Green on the surface, but when you dig deeper you find Blue.

@Happy Lizard  I don't care if it's advanced green forum. Because that doesn't factor in the good parts of green but mostly focuses on the bad of green in the name of top down criticisms.

It's almost laughable because it's like Feminism trying to grow and evolve but before this evolving can happen, the patriarchy decided to start finding faults in it and start criticizing it from the above, thus actually doing a disservice because it blocks the basic evolving of something that's already struggling, it's a nice cop out used by the Higher Ego to not have to compromise with the issues of the lower Ego, let's keep punishing in the name of criticizing from above thus suffocating it and destroying it because our fragile egos cant handle the shit that it's capable of evolving,so let's start defeating it before our egos get shattered. That's a nice strategy to not only achieve higher status but also achieve the goal of defeating anything that might defeat this newly created high status quo.

@thisintegrated Leo himself is blue. Look at the amount of policing he does. Not just blue, Leo almost bans anyone who doesn't agree with him. So so so so so so green. And so so advanced green..my ass.

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Happy Lizard  I don't care if it's advanced green forum. Because that doesn't factor in the good parts of green but mostly focuses on the bad of green in the name of top down criticisms.

It's almost laughable because it's like Feminism trying to grow and evolve but before this evolving can happen, the patriarchy decided to start finding faults in it and start criticizing it from the above, thus actually doing a disservice because it blocks the basic evolving of something that's already struggling, it's a nice cop out used by the Higher Ego to not have to compromise with the issues of the lower Ego, let's keep punishing in the name of criticizing from above thus suffocating it and destroying it because our fragile egos cant handle the shit that it's capable of evolving,so let's start defeating it before our egos get shattered. That's a nice strategy to not only achieve higher status but also achieve the goal of defeating anything that might defeat this newly created high status quo.

You're advocating for complacency and stagnation for the sake of avoiding bruised egos.

You're advocating for complacency and stagnation for the sake of avoiding bruised egos.

I'm advocating for not sabotaging any ego.

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@thisintegrated Leo himself is blue. Look at the amount of policing he does. Not just blue, Leo almost bans anyone who doesn't agree with him. So so so so so so green. And so so advanced green..my ass.

lmao wat.

Ok, I had assumed your understanding of the model was a bit better than this, considering your post count.

Yeah, his policing is a real issue, but Leo is tier 2.  Yellow or Turquoise, depending on how you look at it.

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated not really, I don’t really care, I see my blind spots as having a green prospective ( some I don’t think I’m completely green tough idk). And I’m here to learn. I just feel like there are some Ive noticed who criticize green from below which is counter intuitive if there objective is to learn. I personally don’t mind a criticism from above since I know that being too hell-bent on protecting everyone and there emotions wouldn’t get us far.

Edited by Happy Lizard

lmao wat.

Ok, I had assumed your understanding of the model was a bit better than this, considering your post count.

Yeah, his policing is real issue, but Leo is tier 2.  Yellow or Turquoise, depending on how you look at it.

Maybe his thinking. But not his ego.

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm advocating for not sabotaging any ego.

..in other words "not bruising fragile egos".

Do you expect the forum to strengthen your ego?  Cause that's not the goal of the forum.  Green is a relatively advanced stage, it doesn't need to be treated like a baby.  No Green would want to be given special treatment.

See this is why SD is such a silly system.

Lots of unnecessary judgement and very little practical benefit.