StarStruck

Kind of males that are rewarded by females

37 posts in this topic

Idk bro 

A man who is not ruthless to a woman, will receive ruthless from the woman? 

Hmm. Yes u must have boundaries and assertiveness but if she's ruthless to you, she's not the right girl.  

There are no good and bad people.

These are completely arbitrary distinctions drawn by the ego people use to paint themselves as a victim.

People who are successful simply do what works. What works is how well you can meet the other person's needs and desires. 

Not because you are some good or bad person. Is there some set of rules in the universe that says someone is good if they do xyz and others 

are bad if they do xyz? No! Your ego is blindly drawing these rules to selfishly support your self agenda.

Women have a different survival agenda than men. 

They want a strong man that can take care of them. Every guy can be nice. Being nice is easy. Being nice can be people pleasing and inauthentic 

at times. A strong woman wants a real authentic man who is true to his feelings. Not some people pleaser who can't stick up for himself.

This can be hard to accept because we want our needs met so badly. But that is the nature of survival. It is not 

unconditionally loving it is selfish and can be brutal at times and were all struggling in this together.

Edited by Byun Sean

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

It is a way of being. I can't point to it and say I did this. Since I did that evil thing and acted upon my anger and my instincts something changed in my physiology. It is about integrating the divine masculinity. 

I'm not kidding. I'm just back from the city and multiple girls were staring at me. Getting a wink from a lady. Two hot girls in a car trying to get my attention. Talked to a girl who got excited by my presence and got her phone number without hassle.  

As for males. They don't even dare to make eye contact with me. I'm not really looking for fights but I'm trying to integrate my new found internal fire. 

This all happened after break up with that girl. Something just broke within me. There is no step by step to reach this divine masculinity. It is just a wave that comes and you either dissociate or you harbor it.

I'm in this state just a couple of days. I'm not saying divine masculinity is the magic pill. I'm just saying nice guys might benefit by taking the divine masculinity pill.

I see. Isn't that just a confidence in a nutshell? Feeling that nobody in the world can touch you, and feeling you can do whatever you want? Cockiness almost.

Perhaps that's what you've been missing in your approaches, or maybe life in general. You've been too meek.

Edited by Peter Miklis

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

divine masculinity

Yikes ?‍♂️ 

It's Love.

I don't know why I get this feeling that you're stewing yourself in this. Too much theory, little practice. No real results. Just more theory to justify not getting those results..

This whole ruthless thing is not going to help you, you're trying to nail it down to some science when girls can reject you practically for no reason. 

I can see a Domino effect in your posts. You're stacking up theories like Domino's. And one day it will simply crumble to let you know that it was only a house of cards..

Maybe this is the byproduct of pickup culture where guys eventually assume there's territory that they have to navigate, a territory of theorists that will fit why they got rejected or why they got accepted.

Now if I tell you something funny. What if I told you that girls just don't know anything. This line is very popular in pickup circles that women don't know what they want. If women didn't know what they want, how are you sure why they accepted you, how are you sure why they rejected you.

I'll tell you something. They reject you for nothing. They accept you for nothing.

I had 40 guys waiting to meet me this week. I rejected all of them. You know what, I rejected them because in that moment I wasn't in a good mood. So I did it. It had nothing to do with the guys. Now if they assume something, that will be funny.

I find it funny because you want a list of reasons why this happens,why that happens.

Now look. If you go fishing, don't ask why the fish is not coming to you. Maybe the fish is going somewhere else. Maybe the fish have no clue you're there.

What I mean dating, your hook up dating,  is very whimsical and niche oriented. Maybe in your supermarket a girl might say no or flake. But if you walked into a club , you might end up several females willing to hookup.

Maybe it's not about reasons but merely chance that comes to those who try more than others.

Go out. Build your confidence. It seems you aren't going to enough places. 

You're just dovetailing around yourself so that you snugly fit into the picture you have created where you won't have to worry about trying more or trying harder.

It's like going in circles and then complaining why you aren't getting anywhere. But you are in that circle because you don't like coming out of it .

Whatever you are doing comes back to just one phrase - lack of confidence. 

You're trying to mask confidence as ruthlessness. But confidence is what you should be looking for.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@StarStruck  What did you learn from "no more mr nice guy" ?

How come you already see good results while being "bad" and not giving a fuck ? Two days ago you were complaining, I'm a little bit sceptical

23 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I never hear men tell women how to live their lives

Dude, your self-bias is obnoxious.

Men have controlled women since the dawn of civilization. And still do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Leo accepting "balkanization". 

It is still cavemen shit just with makeup pretty much sums it up. 

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

in what ways?

@Leo Gura He is probably coming from a stage green feminine place where girls are loud 24/7 about their rights and are treated very well.

It depends on what context you see it, from a micro perspective it does seem like that because men in these places are too meek to do any ordering around for women. However the super powerful men in charge will still use females as ego validation tools. However 99.9 percent of men are not affected by this so it does not occur on their minds.

Then, when it comes to countries that are below stage green, well there it is still quite patriartical so his whole comment is irrelevant there. I doubt he is even looking into that when he wrote this.

@StarStruck You've got exactly zero interest in women, and all interest in sex. So stop moralizing and calling others devils.

No more pickup for you, you're grounded.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I am not sure what other women reward guys for, but in my case, to become my BF, a guy must do/be this

- assertive in his job, with friends, with me

- risk taker in life and achiever - started up businesses, works in a high profile role, takes risks

- caring and loving, able to show his emotional side

- does things for me instead of talking - i personally prefer guys who do more than talk

- supportive of me - career, weight loss, whatever i do and try to achieve 

- not poor and struggling - should be well off financially 

- likes sex and wants sex often

In a nutshell ???

@StarStruck You are just young.

@Vzdoh Yeah.

+15 point for every xNFx and +20 for every  INTx .Could make personal scoreboard.WIth Matt Kahn face on.Oh I use it for darts already.

Edited by Zeroguy

In fact, now everyone just loves to point out something to others. It doesn't depend on gender. Much depends on the character.

21 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

I am not sure what other women reward guys for, but in my case, to become my BF, a guy must do/be this

- risk taker in life and achiever - started up businesses, works in a high profile role, takes risks

- does things for me instead of talking - i personally prefer guys who do more than talk

In a nutshell ???

Where do you apply?

@Frenk I am not sure what other women reward guys for, but in my case, to become my BF, a guy must do/be this

In a nutshell ???

Nowhere. I already have a BF.