StarStruck

Kind of males that are rewarded by females

37 posts in this topic

I never hear men tell women how to live their lives but I constantly hear women tell men how they should live their lives. 

Essentially women are the gate keepers by nature. They decide who gets to reproduce and I can tell from own experience. Women reward devilry. 

Do they do this consciously? No. It is just their unconscious instincts that are conditioned by thousands of years of evolution. 

The more you listen to women the more one understands we shouldn't listen to them. My results with women sky rocketed since I stopped giving a fuck and followed my ruthless masculine instincts. If a man is not ruthless in his nature, women become ruthless against the man. That is the bottom line. 

Also learned that women exploit man's insecurities. If you are an insecure man you need to fix that and not listen to women. After you created a healthy ego you can go out in the field. 

The book no more mister guy is highly recommended to nice guys. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck Want to improve your  success .

Stop being so obsessed with girls.Once you hit the point  that someone else can't  fulfill you and you yourself really being satissfied with yourself .Only then you will start ballin.

@StarStruck you're conflating assertiveness with Devilry.

Women don't reward(first of all its not reward, it's simply what women find better to deal with it, their natural preference) Devilry, they simply prefer a more open, confident and assertive guy 

Do you have a shadow against assertiveness and confidence ? 

How do you describe a nice guy ?

Why do you Jump from one extreme of nice guy to the opposite extreme of a ruthless devil? Why is it so hard to find a  grey area where a man is a healthy balance of being polite as well assertive ?

You might also  want to look into raising boundaries. If you think you're being "nice" it could even be (I'm saying probably) a lack of boundaries that reflects as being nice. A lack of boundaries is always going to be a problem. It can easily get masked as being "nice."

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India doesn't change that integrating ruthlessness will skyrocket your results in general in the dating market 

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

@StarStruck Want to improve your  success .

Stop being so obsessed with girls.Once you hit the point  that someone else can't  fulfill you and you yourself really being satissfied with yourself .Only then you will start ballin.

I know a lot of successful guys in their profession but they are not satisfied and it also doesn't translate to being good with girls. It is really about the mindset of dating. Can be poor and still attract girls by help of attitude. 

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I personally have a bit of a shadow regarding assertiveness. I tend to be very very empathetic naturally and it is difficult for me to put my agenda so first that i do not care if it hurts others. I tend to be very agreeable personality and make compromises, not just do my thing and give 0 shits what happens to others.  That makes me feel like a piece of shit selfish person. I hate that feeling.

Any advice on how to become more assertive while staying a good person at heart?

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Yes. Usually I don't know what I want. It is part of lack of experience. Also I always think about not hurting the other I guess but recently I changed my attitude about this. People don't mind hurting me so I do it back. 

How do you describe a nice guy ?

Somebody who uses niceness as a survival strategy. Let's himself be used as a doormat. Doesn't complain, shows no assertiveness and confidence. Especially if I like somebody I become like this to not lose her by walking on egg shells and that frankly results in a boring and colorless personality. 

Why do you Jump from one extreme of nice guy to the opposite extreme of a ruthless devil? Why is it so hard to find a  grey area where a man is a healthy balance of being polite as well assertive ?

You might also  want to look into raising boundaries. If you think you're being "nice" it could even be (I'm saying probably) a lack of boundaries that reflects as being nice. A lack of boundaries is always going to be a problem. It can easily get masked as being "nice."

That is what I'm doing. I'm playing with these extremes. One really can't find what the boundaries are if one doesn't push towards the edges. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

You're still not pushing to the edges, you're still stuck in the box where you're trying to get something from women. It's even worse, cause you're calling it a reward. 

Before you were a nice guy, thinking that it'll get you a reward. You correctly realized that it won't. Now you're thinking devilry/ not giving a fuck, etc will get you a reward-- and you might be right, but do you see the edges that define your pathetic box? It's the "how do I be in order to get puss" box. It's reactionary in nature, and makes you into a slave, and not into the master you think you are/want to be. 

Getting puss is theory (about technique, not into understanding "female nature") + experimental action + reflection. That's it. You can find what works for you both in approaching and in relationships. 

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Essentially women are the gate keepers by nature. They decide who gets to reproduce and I can tell from own experience. Women reward devilry. 

Do they do this consciously? No. It is just their unconscious instincts that are conditioned by thousands of years of evolution. 

If a man is not ruthless in his nature, women become ruthless against the man. That is the bottom line. 

Also learned that women exploit man's insecurities.

All this "female nature" talk is fetishistic (meaning it prevents you from understanding the underlying structure). It's really not that profound. It's not something to be so heavy-hearted about. 

This whole post is structured like advice, but it's clear that it's advice to you. You're just talking to yourself, but on this public form so that it can be validated by others. It's cope. 

12 minutes ago, Chew211 said:

You're still not pushing to the edges, you're still stuck in the box where you're trying to get something from women. It's even worse, cause you're calling it a reward. 

Before you were a nice guy, thinking that it'll get you a reward. You correctly realized that it won't. Now you're thinking devilry/ not giving a fuck, etc will get you a reward-- and you might be right, but do you see the edges that define your pathetic box? It's the "how do I be in order to get puss" box. It's reactionary in nature, and makes you into a slave, and not into the master you think you are/want to be. 

Getting puss is theory (about technique, not into understanding "female nature") + experimental action + reflection. That's it. You can find what works for you both in approaching and in relationships. 

All this "female nature" talk is fetishistic (meaning it prevents you from understanding the underlying structure). It's really not that profound. It's not something to be so heavy-hearted about. 

This whole post is structured like advice, but it's clear that it's advice to you. You're just talking to yourself, but on this public form so that it can be validated by others. It's cope. 

Great points. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

In what ways do you get better results, if I may ask? More dates, more sex?

53 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

More plates, more dates. 

I so enjoy watching PUA suffering trying to find answer. 

Edited by Zeroguy

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

The more you listen to women the more one understands we shouldn't listen to them.

Instead you should attract them, pull them and nail them. 

22 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

More plates, more dates. 

I so enjoy watching PUA suffering trying to find answer. 

I'm just asking, since in his own diary and here, he claims he's getting better results than when he was a "nice guy", whatever that means. So, I'd just like him to specify?

Personaly, although I do think getting sexual straight away is benefitial (and filters women who are not that into you in the first place), this aggresive vibe of his seems kinda dangerous? It can easily backfire. You can get into some serious, unecessary fights. I know?

Guys, any advice on how to become more assertive while staying a good person at heart?

I struggle with this a lot.

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

Guys, any advice on how to become more assertive while staying a good person at heart?

I think there's no point in trying to balance it. You are bound to become a shithead every once in a while. Seduction process is not nice.

21 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Know what you're offering to the other person. And confidently offer it.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

43 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

I'm just asking, since in his own diary and here, he claims he's getting better results than when he was a "nice guy", whatever that means. So, I'd just like him to specify?

Personaly, although I do think getting sexual straight away is benefitial (and filters women who are not that into you in the first place), this aggresive vibe of his seems kinda dangerous? It can easily backfire. You can get into some serious, unecessary fights. I know?

It is a way of being. I can't point to it and say I did this. Since I did that evil thing and acted upon my anger and my instincts something changed in my physiology. It is about integrating the divine masculinity. 

I'm not kidding. I'm just back from the city and multiple girls were staring at me. Getting a wink from a lady. Two hot girls in a car trying to get my attention. Talked to a girl who got excited by my presence and got her phone number without hassle.  

As for males. They don't even dare to make eye contact with me. I'm not really looking for fights but I'm trying to integrate my new found internal fire. 

This all happened after break up with that girl. Something just broke within me. There is no step by step to reach this divine masculinity. It is just a wave that comes and you either dissociate or you harbor it. 

33 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

You can only know the answer to that question by going too far.

1 hour ago, Peter Miklis said:

I'm in this state just a couple of days. I'm not saying divine masculinity is the magic pill. I'm just saying nice guys might benefit by taking the divine masculinity pill.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, Chew211 said:

You are making a division between theory/technique and understanding female nature. In my opinion both is needed.

Female nature is the map/territory. Theory/technique is about navigating the map/territory.

I'm also not saying something new in this thread. There are a lot of books on this subject.

In Tate we trust