Bazooka Jesus

Quick question: Is it safe to try out 5 Meo when you drank alcohol the night before?

24 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

you need to have an empty stomach and empty ass

So, it's like anal sex.

@Bazooka Jesus Order just these https://www.amazon.de/dp/B003ODVE8W/?smid=AI2DVT22UJGSQ&tag=idealode-mp-pk-21&linkCode=asn&creative=6742&camp=1638&creativeASIN=B003ODVE8W&ascsubtag=MFOyQZ9zNvB4sgN2dKWCzA&th=1&psc=1

with these syringe, nothing is left in the syringe. You save some 5 meo

I hope you got your 5 meo not from a street dealer. Be save

Good luck

Edited by OBEler

If you've had two beers the day before, you probably won't notice it, but the ideal is not to have drunk anything before or afterwards for a day or two. why? because when you do 5meo a great amount of energy is released, like kundalini, your arms and legs can vibrate like epilepsy, and alcohol blocks that energy. I have personally checked it in both ways. Drinking before is stupid but at the beginning of experimenting with this I did, one leg fell sleep and the fingers of one hand were sore and stiff. something very real, with a two-day spasm. Doing it later is tempting, a beer to calm the situation. Mistake. the energy continues to flow for hours, you can notice that if you meditate , if you drink it will be blocked. it is a feeling of something negative, not healthy

Edited by Breakingthewall