Bazooka Jesus

Quick question: Is it safe to try out 5 Meo when you drank alcohol the night before?

24 posts in this topic

Hey guys, so I have a fresh batch of 5 Meo (of the HCl variety) sitting in my drawer, all the stuff you need for plugging, good spirits, an empty stomach and empty bowels - and what's more, I just woke up to an empty apartment (which is important for me because I'd feel really nervous dipping my toe into the 5 Meo pool while my flatmates are at home). The only thing is that yesterday evening I had a couple of beers with a friend of mine... now, we didn't get wasted or anything, but still, I drank some alcohol; it's been 16 hours ago as I a typing this.

Since this would be my first time trying out this substance, I am thinking about doing 10mg (or maybe even a little bit less) for starters.

So, what do you think? Is it safe to do a 5 Meo test drive under these conditions, or would you advise to postpone it? Thx!

Why so serious?

10 mg is a good starter dose, it's very little so the risk is small too. That alcohol you did 16 hours ago won't play a role here if you feel fine and sober. Sounds to me like you are good to go but make sure you are not distracted by returning flatmates. 

@Vrubel Great, thanks for the quick reply! Is it ok if I drink some water or tea before doing it?

11 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Sounds to me like you are good to go but make sure you are not distracted by returning flatmates. 

Yeah, good point, I was thinking about that too. But I have a feeling that they won't return for at least another hour... which might be wishful thinking, but still. xD

Why so serious?

22 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Great, thanks for the quick reply! Is it ok if I drink some water or tea before doing it?

Better not, you might puke it up

Okay, so I injected it about 20 minutes ago, but so far, nothing (except maybe a very very slight body high comparable to what you might feel on a standart microdose of shrooms or LSD, but that might just be a kind of placebo effect, heh).

Not sure if the dose I took was sufficient... I think I'll add another micro spoonful next time around.

Why so serious?

6 minutes ago, Corpus said:

Snort it, if it is HCl.

Been thinking about that as well.

I plan on experimenting with both methods, but since I've heard that plugging is the most beginner friendly method, I thought it might be best to try it this way for the first couple of times before sucking it up my nostrils.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Been thinking about that as well.

I plan on experimenting with both methods, but since I've heard that plugging is the most beginner friendly method, I thought it might be best to try it this way for the first couple of times before blowing it up my nostrils.

Forget what you have "heard" about plugging; the success rate with snorting is much higher if your substance is as labelled.

1 hour ago, Corpus said:

Forget what you have "heard" about plugging; the success rate with snorting is much higher if your substance is as labelled.

Don't give him dumb ideas.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't give him dumb ideas.

@Leo Gura, why is the suggestion I offered dumb? You may be a master "rectal-naut" but perhaps consider how your experiences have not been repeatedly confirmed by others, whereas the snorted routes' success with 5 MeO DMT was well established before you even became aware of the compounds existence. You have been known to ascribe this variation in rectal absorption to genetics but it is worth considering that even with genetics being deemed responsible there are no reports of insufflated 5 MeO DMT not working.   

35 minutes ago, Corpus said:

consider how your experiences have not been repeatedly confirmed by others,

Plugging drugs is very well established in medicine.

Medically u are good to go, but if u know something about the spirit behind any psychedelic u will know that they are not cool at all with alcohol.

Alcohol gives u they state of animals that is why u enjoy it, it's this easy animal happiness, they low down your conciousness. On the other extreme, u have psychedelics which put you in God mode and superconciousness.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Plugging drugs is very well established in medicine.

As a doctor here, you offer me  no new insight. The question is, and its perhaps doing a poll on, what proportion of those using 5 MeO DMT rectally are having the kind of experiences that you are, and what proportion find it to be ineffective or very inefficient in terms of dosages required. And to get more data, perhaps ask the same question but pertaining to insufflated 5 MeO DMT?

Edited by Corpus
typo

@Bazooka Jesus Ah finally you try 5 meo dmt :) Stick to plugging plz, it needs some tries to do it right (I needed 15 tries). I sent you messages one year ago how to do it right. Most important for plugging:

Good luck

1 hour ago, Corpus said:

having the kind of experiences that you are

Not so fast cowboy...

To have the kind of experiences I have is no feat of material manipulation.

You should expect a fraction of what I get.

59 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

Medically u are good to go, but if u know something about the spirit behind any psychedelic u will know that they are not cool at all with alcohol.

Alcohol gives u they state of animals that is why u enjoy it, it's this easy animal happiness, they low down your conciousness. On the other extreme, u have psychedelics which put you in God mode and superconciousness.

It was a rare occasion. (The guy that I've met with is my LSD dealer, and it's sort of a tradition for us to have one or two drink whenever I met with him in order to get some new tabs, which usually happens like once every half year at the most.)

Had I known that I would have the whole flat to myself the following morning - which is also a rather rare occasion -, I would definitely have stayed sober.

Why so serious?

34 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Bazooka Jesus Ah finally you try 5 meo dmt :)

YES... about damn time, right? ^_^

34 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Mine look like this... are these the same ones?

https://eu-browse.startpage.com/av/anon-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbraun.de%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fcatalog%2Fbbraun%2FbbraunProductCatalog%2FS%2FAEM2015%2Fde-de%2Fb10%2Finjekt-f.jpeg&sp=1627318849T7707d90b23a68b3bfe025945c78f9140227f69109b1704d5d01ec9dfabf64f0f

I've noticed that a very small amount - like a single drop - still remains in the tip or the syringe after injection. Which is really not too bad, all things considered, but I guess it would be nice to have a syringe where absolutely EVERYTHING goes into the rectum... not sure if those exist though?

Anyway, thanks a bunch for your assistance, my good man! Without your encouragement, I would probably still be sitting here, ruminating back and forth and wondering if I should take the leap or not... xD -- Cheers!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I've noticed that a very small amount - like a drop or two - still remains after injection. Which is really not too bad, all things considered, but I guess it would be nice to have a syringe where EVERYTHING goes into the rectum... not sure if those exist though?

You don't need a special syringe. Just suck in a bit of water and inject it immediately a second time. This washes out the syringe and you soak up all the goodness.