Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Becoming a High Quality Woman!

37 posts in this topic

One is to do it actively yourself and the other it to let it happen intuitively and effortlessly.

This is divine magic.

This is where you begin to embody the divine feminine.

You move from the basic feminine to the divine feminine.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I'll divide this journal into two parts.

Becoming a High quality woman- basic

Becoming a High quality woman- advanced

Two things to understand here

And I forgot what I had in mind....sucks

Be unfuckwithable.

Don't be weak 

I have found a new form of confidence.

There's a certain frequency that you reach in life where nobody can fuck with you.

Reach that place.

This is a part of stage Orange ethics

In this case stage Orange operates in this manner 

• Self preservation instinct
  • Locking manipulation out 
  • New form of confidence
  • Liberation from old paradigms
  • Getting rid of inner insecurities
  • Be unfuckwithable
  • Becoming a High quality woman-basic 

I'll be dead and I'll still be writing lol

5hpat1.jpg

Writing in my dead skeleton state

You can't take writing out of my blood, eh ?

Becoming a High quality woman- basic

I'll file this under stage Orange

Becoming a High quality woman- advanced

I'll file this under stage Green

Edited by Preety_India

Two things to consider here

• One is purpose
  • The other is communication

Hold them close.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

I'm tired of being manipulated.

I don't want any of it.

As a woman I never signed up for it

Learn to recognize manipulative behaviors and set boundaries for yourself. Look for books on abusive relationships or power dynamics and get familiar with them. When you can recognize it, you then have to be able to detach from their opinion of you and be ready to walk away from the relationship.

4 minutes ago, Logan said:

Learn to recognize manipulative behaviors and set boundaries for yourself. Look for books on abusive relationships or power dynamics and get familiar with them. When you can recognize it, you then have to be able to detach from their opinion of you and be ready to walk away from the relationship.

Thank you for your informative and kind response. Highly appreciate. 

I'm working harder and harder each day in scaling up my boundaries and become unfuckwithable so I no longer get Manipulated again. That's definitely a big goal in becoming a High quality woman!

56 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Two things to consider here

• One is purpose
  • The other is communication

Hold them close.

This ...

I'll use a two fold strategy to achieve my full goals.

The ultimate goal is to become a High quality woman.

This goal can be achieved through a 2 prong approach.

• One is to use a direct materialistic stage Orange approach to developing core vibration and resonance and polarity which is healthy materialism-wise. Good for female survival, good for self preservation, good for developing a healthy ego, good for boundaries, good for minimising damage to Self!..this is also good for developing an uncanny ability to be able to separate wheat from the chaff, like Emerald (from Diamond Net says)  to be able to screen and filter men so that you are not wasting time with men who don't match your frequency. This is called working or actively weeding out which I think is an important job(almost) as a woman; especially as a high quality woman!
  • Second is the indirect non materialistic stage Green approach to developing psychic resonance (which I have talked about before), this is the advanced extension of "Becoming High quality woman" and this is more about becoming a deeply spiritual woman, it's about empathy, divine feminine, spiritually significant, purpose driven work. This is the part of becoming the work itself, what I described earlier.
Edited by Preety_India

Taken from a thread in the dating section.

I guess that's the repressed side of me peeking out.

It's kinda hard to be a woman and not  feel repressed after having been shamed all life(from birth) in regard to express oneself more comfortably sexually..

I mean when a woman does that, men call her "unwomanly."

And not like women don't shame other women. It gets internalised at some point..

Whenever I write something sexual on this website, I feel a huge resistance and a certain heaviness around my shoulders/Arms like I'm breaking some big glass barrier over my head, questions like how are the men on this forum going to perceive me, what Judgements will be thrown in my direction keep popping up in my head.

I know that I shouldn't care what people think.

But whenever I write in a manner where I don't want to think what/how men are going to think about me, I'm immediately met with judgemental words like -"I'm being unhinged/lunatic etc etc."

It's hard to navigate around this Madonna/Whore complex.

If I say that I don't like certain sexual things, I'm judged as a Prude.

If I say that I like certain things, then the reaction is -raised eyebrows and eyerolls.

To be honest it's easy to say - be a sexually free woman..but much difficult to actually be.

Okayish, I need to set the ball rolling now 

Remember purpose and communication.

comment

You're still not pushing to the edges, you're still stuck in the box where you're trying to get something from women. It's even worse, cause you're calling it a reward. 

Before you were a nice guy, thinking that it'll get you a reward. You correctly realized that it won't. Now you're thinking devilry/ not giving a fuck, etc will get you a reward-- and you might be right, but do you see the edges that define your pathetic box? It's the "how do I be in order to get puss" box. It's reactionary in nature, and makes you into a slave, and not into the master you think you are/want to be. 

Getting puss is theory (about technique, not into understanding "female nature") + experimental action + reflection. That's it. You can find what works for you both in approaching and in relationships. 

On 26/07/2021 at 3:27 PM, StarStruck said:

Essentially women are the gate keepers by nature. They decide who gets to reproduce and I can tell from own experience. Women reward devilry. 

Do they do this consciously? No. It is just their unconscious instincts that are conditioned by thousands of years of evolution. 

If a man is not ruthless in his nature, women become ruthless against the man. That is the bottom line. 

Also learned that women exploit man's insecurities.

All this "female nature" talk is fetishistic (meaning it prevents you from understanding the underlying structure). It's really not that profound. It's not something to be so heavy-hearted about. 

This whole post is structured like advice, but it's clear that it's advice to you. You're just talking to yourself, but on this public form so that it can be validated by others. It's cope. 

Edited by Preety_India

This is  probably the best meta breakdown of a question I have ever seen on the forum in years.

You're still not pushing to the edges, you're still stuck in the box where you're trying to get something from women. It's even worse, cause you're calling it a reward. 

Before you were a nice guy, thinking that it'll get you a reward. You correctly realized that it won't. Now you're thinking devilry/ not giving a fuck, etc will get you a reward-- and you might be right, but do you see the edges that define your pathetic box? It's the "how do I be in order to get puss" box. It's reactionary in nature, and makes you into a slave, and not into the master you think you are/want to be. 

Getting puss is theory (about technique, not into understanding "female nature") + experimental action + reflection. That's it. You can find what works for you both in approaching and in relationships. 

On 26/07/2021 at 3:27 PM, StarStruck said:

Essentially women are the gate keepers by nature. They decide who gets to reproduce and I can tell from own experience. Women reward devilry. 

Do they do this consciously? No. It is just their unconscious instincts that are conditioned by thousands of years of evolution. 

If a man is not ruthless in his nature, women become ruthless against the man. That is the bottom line. 

Also learned that women exploit man's insecurities.

All this "female nature" talk is fetishistic (meaning it prevents you from understanding the underlying structure). It's really not that profound. It's not something to be so heavy-hearted about. 

This whole post is structured like advice, but it's clear that it's advice to you. You're just talking to yourself, but on this public form so that it can be validated by others. It's cope.