Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endangered-EGO

You're God. You're not God's perceptions/objects/creation/human....

7 posts in this topic

You're not a fucking human. You're not a human being. You're not a conscious sentient animal. You're not a biological machine.

FFS, you're not a human. You(consciousness) know what you are since the day you werr born. Befkre thoughts. The thing that thinks it's doing stuff is thoughts. It's not you. You are not the thing the thoights tell you you are. You are not a Human, you are not the thoughts of consciousmess. You are consciousness. The consciousness that knows. Consciousness knows thoights. Thoights don't know consciousness. As a child, you already knew that you were consciousness. You know what you are, but the you that knows isn't thoughts. It's so fucking easy its absurd that we have to go through all of it to realise that we already know what we are. Yoi are not more in thoughts than you are in smell. You're none of it and you're all of it. You're not a human. You're not the thoughts about a human being. You're the consciousness of the thoughts that say something or picture something. You're the awareness of it.

Think about you being a human. You're not what the thoughts explain. Your the awareness of the thoughts rambling some picture if reality. It's so close.

You just need to think about what you are, until you realise you are the thinking. But you're not only the thinking. Your the awareness of thoughts, you're the awareness of in between thoughts. You're not onlythe awareness of thoughts, you're also the awareness of sight/hearing/feeling etc. It's so obvious that it's absurd.

Your not the respresentation or the thought about consciousness, you're consciousness experiencing thought about Consciousness.
Wake up.
The thing that knows what you are already knows what it is. There's nothing to do. What are you. You always were awareness in everything. The you that knows already knows what you are. It's the same you that is there without self representation.

Your are not a human.

You are the awareness of the thought that has a picture of separateness of different sentient beings that have the body as a limit. You are awareness, not the thoughtabout awareness.

It's so simple it's funny. How can I describe it better.

You're not a human. You are awareness of the thought of being a human. You are awareness of the thought of being in a universe. You are awareness of the thought of being separate from thoughts about other separate entities.

You already knew it the second you were born, you just couldn't articulate it because you didn't have any thoughts about "knowing things". The only thing you can be sure about 100% is what you are. The lights are on.

Wake up. You're conscious. That's IT. That's you. The light of awareness is there and it's all you are. Yoi are also your ego, but you're not only your ego! You're the awareness of the information.

You're not a fucking human. Wake up.
A human is a thought, you're not a human.

You are the light of awareness. You're the knowing of everything there is. There is smell/sound/taste/sight. You're the awareness/knowing of it. You already know it. The thoughts don't know it yet, but you, awareness/consciousness knows you're IT.

Wake up, reread what I said let it sink it. The thing that knows already knows it. There's nothing to do. Rereread it. You're not human. What is human? Being Human is a thought. 

You know. I know that I know. I am that I am. You know that you know. Consciousness knows that it's conscious. And always has known. Nothing changes. It (You/I already know.

You are the thing that knows that it knows. The you that knows always knew. What do you know for certain? Don't think. That's it, that's you. You are IT! 

There's nothing anything can do because the thing that knows already knows.

@Blackhawk I will read what I just wrote every day. Lol Leo's God's guided meditation made me realise exactly that. You're not a fucking human. It's so obvious. If I could write a bible for future me. I'd just write that down over and over again in different words.

I just gave myself a great idea about a book that I am writing. This post, but in 100 pages over and over again.

A post infused with tons of passion. I like that :D

@SQAAD haha I wrote that just after the realisation. I had 1000 thoughts about it. But only now I get it.

My thoughts are a pointer for future me, and for everyone here. I understand why Leo is so frustrated by us, because it's so obvious and we just look at the finger that's pointing towards the moon.

Lmfao this is all duality. You’re everything. Including illusion. There’s no separation between consciousness and objects of consciousness. It’s all passing sensations that immediately cease to exist and change into a new “pattern” or conscious experience. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY