The Buddha

Question for Leo: How do you integrate a God-Realization?

12 posts in this topic

Also, How do you integrate into your daily life the dual and non-dual understanding? (To reach a true Non-dual state)

I'm very curious about how you ground such Absolute realizations into your everyday life and how they impact your routine.

1 hour ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Following.

Leo needs to put a video about it. I too asked the same question on the past @Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Following.

There's no good way to explain it, and it will vary a lot from person to person.

You basically just fumble through it by trial and error.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The more awakened you are, the more connected you are to God. You will more and more be living through intuition and your true desire (Love). To those who are truly God-realized, it's impossible to live without viewing the world from a perspective that is closer to God. A perspective that is as holistic as possible, combining logic and emotion to form intuition through wisdom. You no longer need to know how everything will play out. Being God/infinite love, you are free to just be and enjoy existence for what it is. For the first time in your existence, you are truly free to make decisions for yourself (as God), no more illusions and self-deception. You know with absolute clarity what you are and why you exist. You are then free to follow love/God in everything you do and wish to experience. And everything you do has the balance/maximization of the love you have for yourself, for others, and everything else in existence.    

@Leo Gura  Explain how it is in your case then, we cannot talk for others but you can explain your own experience:

How do you integrate profound realizations?

18 hours ago, The Buddha said:

Also, How do you integrate into your daily life the dual and non-dual understanding? (To reach a true Non-dual state)

I'm very curious about how you ground such Absolute realizations into your everyday life and how they impact your routine.

It's not as much what you do to integrate but what you do to resist integration from happening imo.

@WelcometoReality  I tend to forget things, also I don't experience my most amazing realization in my everyday life because I would not be at all functional, on the other hand they help me in certain situations to get a deeper understanding. Integration is super profound, however it has not received much importance, I really think it's a juicy topic.

It is important to know the God realization itself can be complete integration depending on the depth

5 hours ago, The Buddha said:

@Leo Gura  Explain how it is in your case then, we cannot talk for others but you can explain your own experience:

How do you integrate profound realizations?

I just contemplate the shit out of them over days, weeks, months.

Lots of long drives in the middle of the night to nowhere, listening to music and contemplating. Hundreds of drives. Thousands of miles.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you want to be more eco choose a bike or e-scooter instead.