Endangered-EGO

It's so clear, it's so stupid. I am not-a-human. I am consciousness in every percept.

10 posts in this topic

I just rewatched Leo's video about inducing a God-realisation and it clicked. It's not that I am conscious of things happening. I am consciousness, period. In every experience I am the emptiness. I am the emptiness in the thoughts creating a difference between body and world. Creating a difference between what Is seen/heard/felt/thought. I am not the ego, I am the awareness/knowing/experience of (but not only) the ego.

It's so weird, but it's so clear. I am just thinking about what I can do to remember, that I am that consciousness and not the ego,  but I consciousness never did anything or could do anything. The I never changed. The thinking about me being consciousness is consciousness having a self representation of itself.

I think it's funny that the ego has thoughts, that represents the I in terms of thoughts. I am smiling because of the absurdity in what the ego-mind has been doing. It cannot know anything. Thoughts can never know what it is. 

I understand that the I was always "enlightened". Nothing changed or could change. It's the unchanging that is me.

I (ego) will probably continue to "observe" and realise that ego and thoughts are experiencED by the I.

What practice can I do, to continue separating everything from the awareness of every-thing.

People only like the fancy stuff. The Consciousness/Nothingness gets ignored. They go for nice experiences..

It wasn't even an experience for me. Nothingness is different from that realisation!

@Arcangelo What do I do now? Separate awareness from it's objects until I am swallowed by the singularity of consciousness?

50 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Arcangelo What do I do now? Separate awareness from it's objects until I am swallowed by the singularity of consciousness?

Integrate awareness and its objects, since all is One.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Integrate awareness and its objects, since all is One.

I know that "I am" with everything that I experience. So I let myself get absorbed by experience?

Do you have any resources about "integration"? Best I have is adyashantis book, and Rupert Spira saying to "recognise awareness in very percept of awareness."

It's not about resources, it's about having deeper awakenings into what you are.

Just because you had one awakening doesn't mean much. It's probably pretty shallow. There are many more facets of God to realize.

See video: The Many Facets Of Awakening

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I'm going to rewatch that video. One of the best videos about enlightenment. Should be in a bible lol.

From what I remember it's the I-am-ness facet I just experienced.

Not the first awakening, but it's definitely ME.