Thought Art

What are your thoughts on The Law of One

8 posts in this topic

I recently had an old roommate message me to tell me he was now sober, and was apologizing for his path behaviour. He says the Law of One has changed his life and he now feels life has more meaning. I am wondering for those of you who have read it, what has your experience been like?

It's exciting to me to hear that people are doing better and that these texts can have such a profound affect on peoples lives. I look forward to humanity becoming more and more loving, myself included. Despite all the challenges, mistakes, fears, shadow aspects.... I am sure it will be worth it in the end.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just reading some of it off this website, It seems to be pretty on about infinity and unity. I don't know if I believe any of it's setting but it's interesting for sure.

https://www.lawofone.info/

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

There is a lot of truth in The Law of One. But as with any spiritual philosophy, the information is being filtered through the lens of the teacher. This will always corrupt and distort the teachings to varying degree's. Developing your own very acute intuition will help you discern the truth in all areas you are seeking to gain more knowledge and understanding.   

I still haven't read the book but i want to in the near future. 

From the videos i've watched about The Law of One it definitely has a lot of truth and wisdom in it. Very good content overall. A lot better than i ever expected.

Aaron Abke talks a lot about the Law of One.  I like his content. He is a cool dude with Pure Intentions overall.

Edited by SQAAD

Take the parts of it that resonate with high consciousness, with high awareness, and leave the rest of it, because then it would be just bs, no need for any blah blahs that don't resonate. 

only watched law of one series on aaron abke's channel. tbh it matches a lot with everything else i know in spirituality and kinda fills in the gaps for many places in my knowledge. So i do tend treat it as real but I am aware i just believe it.