Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iboughtleosbooklist

I just heard myself say - "every voice in my head is me"

11 posts in this topic

Am I close to awakening?

Anyone who responds to this is me isn't it?

But to be me I have to be living this exact life.

To be you I have to be living your life.

Its infinite imagination so the past lives are all remembered.

Infinity is added to. One story after another. 

Is the memory another story?

Hot or cold, am I getting closer?

I'm the ultimate storyteller. 

I am God, even if I'm just along for the ride.

I am god's will which directs this dream.

Am I just riding the wave or am I the wave?

How could I direct the wave of my life if there's no me? Of course I can't direct it I would've directed it earlier.

I'm asking you guys but you are me, and do I trust me?

Every book every song every film was made by me. So how can I judge it? It's all my own work. It's all happening right now. Yes God can imagine a movie perfectly again and again with no differences. Not like you'd notice anyway.

Still get the feeling that most of these type posts I see of it’s all me, I’m god, is just ego. The ego me. I. Not seeing enough from anyone that this me they’re talking about is anything other than the ego ‘I’. Seems too many people think they’ve got it when they don’t. As in nowhere near. We wouldn’t be chatting this shit if we got it

The ego me is me as well. It's all you. It's all me. Do you see how you are still seeing everything in the context of subject - object? It's all you. It's all you. It's all you. Without exception it's you. It's a projection of you. And the projection of you is you, including everything which isn't you. You are nothing and everything. It's all about your state of consciousness. 

Leo is right. In the "higher states of consciousness" it's just obvious. It's all you. Case closed.

You created Leo by the way. Do you see? You create him in the moment. There are no YouTube videos. A YouTube video is the concept of a laptop, WiFi, pixels, 2x speed option, volume, comment section, video frame, a human called Leo etc. Etc. It's all getting dreamed up in the moment you dream it. You'd kinda expect to be able to do shit like that with infinite intelligence no? The genius is making yourself not responsible for your creation. It's all a reflection of you? Horrifying right? The ego is just the owning of everything the ego likes of reality. Really it's all you. But as god you can choose what to identify with. Atleast seemingly so. The thinker of thoughts is not you, it's God.  Along with everything else. Yes that's right you are God. You are a part and a whole. The HOLON. If you don't understand this please understand you are choosing to keep yourself asleep. You are reading the words but not wanting to accept what is being said. Yes you are God. Now the trick is aligning with God's will. You are it, so you may as well own up to it ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

Still get the feeling that most of these type posts I see of it’s all me, I’m god, is just ego. The ego me. I. Not seeing enough from anyone that this me they’re talking about is anything other than the ego ‘I’. Seems too many people think they’ve got it when they don’t. As in nowhere near. We wouldn’t be chatting this shit if we got it

Definitely. Has happened many times here. They thought they got it and after a few weeks they're back asking the same questions ?

25 minutes ago, Frenk said:

Definitely. Has happened many times here. They thought they got it and after a few weeks they're back asking the same questions ?

I've never even see either of you post before. I will likely forget again because I'm riding a wave. The Knower is the only arbiter of truth. I forget and then whatever is, IS true for me. The wave wishes for forgetting of truth and it is granted. Nahm will be able to back me up on the things I'm saying. How could they be wrong? It's ALL you. How couldn't it be? Where's the separation? Duh ?

Nahm will be able to back you up because your ego is well and truly co opted this to the point you think there’s a separate nahm to back you up. Enjoy your trip???