Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Women won't, (and CAN'T) develop attraction online.

29 posts in this topic

@Bando Are they that bad without paying? I do not know your age but i doubt most 22 year old guys are paying for  Tinder.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

I have to say I still had hope in pulling that off. I mean they are women after all I can't understand why they can't get attracted even though they are there to make money.

Feel free to try. But I don’t see it happening.

Girls who do sex work are there to MAKE MONEY. They are not there to get seduced. The more time they spend talking to someone like you who isn’t going to pay, the less they are going to make that day.

Their job is basically to screen out guys like you as fast as possible. And some of them are really good at it. They’re hustlers.

If you want to pick up a girl doing sex work, you’d have a better chance picking up a stripper IMO. At least at a strip club you can catch them on an off day when maybe they’re just bored and have nothing better to do but talk to you. And you can make friends with the staff, develop social proof, etc. That is possible if you know what you’re doing, although still challenging.

What you’re describing to me sounds impossible. You can’t use any of the benefits of offline dating to your advantage. So you’re screwed.

Edited by aurum

3 minutes ago, aurum said:

Feel free to try. But I don’t see it happening.

Girls who do sex work are there to MAKE MONEY. They are not there to get seduced. The more time they spend talking to someone like you who isn’t going to pay, the less they are going to make that day.

Their job is basically to screen out guys like you as fast as possible. And some of them are really good at it. They’re hustlers.

If you want to pick up a girl doing sex work, you’d have a better chance picking up a stripper IMO. At least at a strip club you can catch them on an off day when maybe they’re just bored and have nothing better to do but talk to you. And you can make friends with the staff, develop social proof, etc. That is possible if you know what you’re doing, although still challenging.

What you’re describing to me sounds impossible. You can’t use any of the benefits of offline dating to your advantage. So you’re screwed.

Thanks buddy, that definetely clear things out for me 

16 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Are they that bad without paying?

Yup the number of matches I got using the free version versus paying the subscription was quite substantial. They suppress your profile and give higher priority to those who pay. If you look like a GQ model or really attractive it doesn't matter but for most guys you'll notice a difference if you upgrade.

8 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Idk how this shit is legal. Basically if you upgrade to platinum and then go back on the standard version, you get punished and get less matches than at the very beginning. This should be illegal, such practices. 

Remember Tinder is a company its here to make money and will optimize itself in the best way to do so. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case. What I do know is that they definitely suppress your profile when you use the free version.

@Bando I do not have a credit card and therefore i cannot pay for it. That is why i was asking, i am kind of stuck rn and can only use the free version. Can you use apple store gift cards (you can buy them in electronic stores) as means of payment or it does not work like that?

Edited by Karmadhi

7 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I think this is the case only for "hard cases", people with horrible social skills and bad upbringings. I doubt most healthy guys need that amount of action to get themselves a decent girl.

This precisely wrong.

Like I said, you guys simply have no clue how to create serious results in life. You are way too lazy and expect things to fall in your lap. With this attitude you will forever remain a nobody and a loser.

This is not about dating. This is a deeper problem of work ethic.

Eveything worthwhile in life requires 10 to 100 times more work than you first expect.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This precisely wrong.

Like I said, you guys simply have no clue how to create serious results in life. You are way too lazy and expect things to fall in your lap. With this attitude you will forever remain a nobody and a loser.

This is not about dating. This is a deeper problem of work ethic.

Eveything worthwhile in life requires 10 to 100 times more work than you first expect.

?Yeah maybe we millennials some of us grow up with stage green teaching of our parents, which were great to prepare us for our mind to be open and for new ideas to come, but terrible for getting things done and terrible in terms of accepting that getting results comes with sacrifice and hard work.

I basically never knew the meaning of "hard work" all my life until I've started to dip my toes into how you build a business for yourself, mastering relationships and dating, etc. I think life were too easy for us from childhood and we are paying that price of expecting things to fall in your lap. I did grew up with that implicit belief I totally agree.

@Javfly33 I don't think it's a problem of values you have (that is your Spiral levels), but more of a human psychology. Most of us are lazy, even if we believe that work ethic is important.

@Leo Gura

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorry man but you know nothing about me. I have always generated good results through hard work. I am a very good student, have read more about this self development stuff than 95 percent of people my age (im just 22) and did massive work to increase my social skills because i used to be very socially indept a few years ago. Most people my age just use instagram and watch prank videos while i am watching your 3 hour video on conscious politics. 

When it comes to girls, i just do not see anyone i know need to do this kind of work to get results. They talk to like 20 girls and get 1 of them. People with good social skills need this kind of work, i assume those with horrible social skills need a lot more because they are not just learning how to attract girls but also how to be social in general. A lot of people are already very social and have healthy circle of friends and have no issue talkings to strangers. I am talking about these people, not your typical basement incel. May i ask, why most guys that have healthy sex lives do not do more than couple hundred of approaches all their lives? I am talking about normal looking, normal income, normal status guys. Not celebreties.