roopepa

Wait. Maybe there is no delusion.

11 posts in this topic

Are you conscious of absolute truth right now? Are you awake?

If not... If you believe you are deluded, not "awake to the truth"... Why do you believe any thought, teaching, map, idea, previous experience or basically anything about spirituality/awakening whatsoever? You just said that you are deluded, that delusion is all you know, your only "refrence point".

You said that you are not conscious of Truth. Why do you think any of your beliefs/thoughts has anything to do with Truth then?

In other words... Is the belief about "you not being awake" not delusion then?

It seems that I've been creating my own delusion.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

1 hour ago, roopepa said:

Are you conscious of absolute truth right now?

What is there but Truth?

look around you, that's your level of consciousness, the truth you realized

like they stay in christianity, come as you are but you need not stay that way

Delusion isn't something understood like that, just observe as you go throughout life. It's constant, nuanced etc

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Tim R said:

What is there but Truth?

Exactly.

Yeah it's all you. Anything which you think isn't is pure delusion coming from a moment of lower consciousness. Now let's go meta on that and see that the absolute is dreaming up the whole lower consciousness higher consciousness duality. Literally the whole thing is part of the ride of the absolute. It's a just a back and forthing for eternity. Its So so so so entertaining, it could go anywhere, although it never really goes anywhere ?. Reality is basically just an eternal striptease - wow it looked like something almost happened there! LOOK, LOOK, something is happening! I wonder if this happening will lead to something better happening? And on, and on, and on. The Truth, is the end. That's the wall. In the end you hit a wall and that's the truth. That's the wall Jim Carrey hits in Truman Show. The only place to go once you've found truth is away from truth, until you find it again. ???.

P.S. it never goes anywhere and it never ends! But it'll be the best love story ever (and not only because it's the only love story being told, if you can't see that God has good taste in movies then you have too high expectations of God).

That there is delusion is said from truth, and so is that there is not. Similarly (literally the exact same), that there is nonexistence is said from existence, and so is that there is not.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The "spiritual impulse." personally this is what brought me to pursue deeper truths of reality. The only way I know how to describe it is a curiosity of a deep unknown mystery. It really is like an instinct rooted in true nature.

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

That there is delusion is said from truth, and so is that there is not. Similarly (literally the exact same), that there is nonexistence is said from existence, and so is that there is not.

Oh my god.

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

Saved myself from listening to this. 

My awesome mind and everything else recovered because it "inocently" completelly correctly judged. 

Without correct and proper reacting to experience (which is all good) today I wouldn't type this sentence. 

Edited by Zeroguy