Preety_India

Can I attract a man on the same vibration as I ?

62 posts in this topic

On 25/07/2021 at 10:33 AM, Preety_India said:

I'm trying hard to attract a man like me. 

I've read people on this forum use terms like "vibration"and "mirroring."

They say if I upgrade my vibration I'll attract a partner who will mirror my qualities.

I still suffer a bit of insecurity around this topic. I don't know why I don't believe it.

I'm a super emotional person. I want to attract someone who is equally emotional as I. 

My qualities are -INTP, emotional, logical, sensitive,loyal. 

One problem I'm facing is that I have become so emotional that I'm scared of dating.

I'm nervous around dating a man. The moment I think about meeting a man, the fear that runs through my head is - "what if I fall in love and this guy breaks my heart?" 

It's similar to the  fear of rejection that men have yet it's a strong fear because of past trauma in relationships. Don't want to feel traumatized again. Difficult to give my heart and mind away. 

@Preety_India Yes you will attract men like you. You already are. It's effortless. If the kind of men you attract is not to your liking, then you simply are not vibing at the frequency that you want. So you can change it by upgrading your own frequency.

You can start by not giving attention to what you don't want. Often, guys are manipulative to you, and you get upset about it and make threads about it. That's fine, but you give it a huge amount of attention that way. Positive or negative, doesn't matter, you still attract more of it. I apologize if that feedback was more direct than you wanted. I'm only one point of view.

Attracting a man who mirrors you does not mean he will be the same as  you.

If you are very emotional, and you want to be that way, great, but I'd say the man who fits with that would be more like a calm, solid guy who is empathetic and has a high emotional intelligence, but not easily shaken. Your rock.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I'm on a dating site right now. And last week I got 40 matches on my profile. But the thing is that I tend to slut shame myself and then I don't even talk to them.

I get this feeling that if I talk to one guy and then if I talk to another guy then it feels like I'm disrespecting the first guy. I felt confused and the guys are still waiting to talk to me. Now in the morning a few of them called me and I just felt like how can talk to so many.

Also this one-itis like you talk about, where if I talk to one guy then that guy is in my head. It's difficult to put another guy in my head. I'm not trying to  get  emotionally attached. So what should I tell a guy if he asks me -"are you talking to other guys beside me ? "

I mean you are right. I should talk to many guys and I only talk to one guy at a time. It reduces my volume significantly because I cut out all guys for one guy

I understand it very good. It´s the same for me. I have a male brain - I can focus only on one thing. At work. And also in private life.

It´s terribly distracting to have a connection to more than one man. Its confusing - I get astral signals and I don´t know from whom. Maybe when @Zeroguy teahes me spiritual techniques, I´ll be able to distinguish those signals. But he only promisses.. and never does. A lier.

Joe Dispenza's books are great about manifesting what you want. I did his meditations a while back and it really helped to change myself but then I got lazy and stopped with it. You might want to try it out. @Preety_India

About getting your heart broken. It is part of the deal. Just don't invest more than the other. Recently my heart was broken and I grew from it. I wouldn't make the same mistakes.  

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I'm on a dating site right now. And last week I got 40 matches on my profile. But the thing is that I tend to slut shame myself and then I don't even talk to them.

I get this feeling that if I talk to one guy and then if I talk to another guy then it feels like I'm disrespecting the first guy. I felt confused and the guys are still waiting to talk to me. Now in the morning a few of them called me and I just felt like how can talk to so many.

Also this one-itis like you talk about, where if I talk to one guy then that guy is in my head. It's difficult to put another guy in my head. I'm not trying to  get  emotionally attached. So what should I tell a guy if he asks me -"are you talking to other guys beside me ? "

I mean you are right. I should talk to many guys and I only talk to one guy at a time. It reduces my volume significantly because I cut out all guys for one guy 

It's a dating site. Everyone is talking to dozens of people at all times.

And I didn't mean merely texting with lots of guys, Lol. I meant actually meeting a bunch of guy for dates. Texting is nothing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

I understand it very good. It´s the same for me. I have a male brain - I can focus only on one thing. At work. And also in private life.

It´s terribly distracting to have a connection to more than one man. Its confusing - I get astral signals and I don´t know from whom. Maybe when @Zeroguy teahes me spiritual techniques, I´ll be able to distinguish those signals. But he only promisses.. and never does. A lier.

Haha a liar ??

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a dating site. Everyone is talking to dozens of people at all times.

And I didn't mean merely texting with lots of guys, Lol. I meant actually meeting a bunch of guy for dates. Texting is nothing.

Finally explained them "flakes". Somebody had to. 

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Finally explained them "flakes". Somebody had to. 

Wakey wakey! Flakey flakey !

No people with actual options, whom I know of, are taking dating sites seriously? just sayin'.

Edited by Peter Miklis

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Hulia @Hulia @StarStruck

Turns out I need to meet more guys huh !

And I need to stop flaking on men.

I am not sure, that is what you need, to be honest

Don´t listen to Leo. Not in a relationship section :)

5 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

No people with actual options, whom I know of, are taking dating sites seriously? just sayin'.

In my country it only works through dating sites and that's why it's so hard.

I wish it was like western countries where you can meet people freely.

Here in my country, there's not a single club in my city. Any club is packed with men, but not the good kind of men, type of men who are into criminal stuff.

There are no cool couple hangouts.

Guys in my country flock online to look for matches. Once the girl finds the guy safe enough to meet, that's when she proceeds to set up a date.

Now with corona it's difficult to go out. 

And even if it wasn't Corona, the flake rate from girls is pretty high because most guys online are unsafe. So the girl has to be strategic.

Lot of screening and only then meeting in safe place.

The only method we follow for dating in my country is first text and then meet.

If the texting doesn't match with expectations of decent behaviour, there won't be any date for that guy 

So flaking is obviously high.

Yet there are a lot of good men too. It's just that I will have to keep wading through loads and loads of male profiles, text a lot and then hit the jackpot with a good guy.

Which is a lot of hard work.

But I'm ready to put in hard work this year. I'm too frustrated and I need a man desperately, I mean a good man.

@Preety_India Oh right, I forgot about an India factor. That's true, there's a lot of shady stuff going on there, that would not pass in western countries. That sucks. Anyways, wish you luck.

Just now, Lucas-fgm said:

Thanks God, Brazil is a pretty liberal country when it's about dating. We have a pretty active nightlife with a lot of clubs and bars.

Women just love to go out to have fun. And women are approached all the time, it's almost insane how many times women get approach here in a club, for example. So there is almost no stigmatization or taboo about it.

We have a carnival too, where you can approach girls. And almost all guys approach girls, so you will not like creepy if do so. We a pretty straightforward, not like the lame guys from Europe.

The time was in Europe I was shocked at how lame they are. In France, guys would pay a lot expensive drinks in hopes of getting the girls lol

Yea I can imagine. 

Meeting guys can be a very different experience. I would have loved too.

But I'm very shy.

Not sure if I would hang out with many men.

Probably just one guy. 

I'm like the One guy kind of girl.

I tend to recoil into seclusion if that one guy doesn't turn up to my expectations.

15 hours ago, eaaaeaeae said:

Based on the posts you make I think you actually attract a man on the same vibration as you and that's why you don't like them

Oh.... I attracted @Hulia. Atleast she practise yoga and is fit. Aldo still virgin still is passionate wild brunette (half scorpio)

It is ok. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Always  extremely lucky with girls and women.Probably my vibration is at highest.Need to check my quantum field.

Edited by Zeroguy

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I practice meditation.

I see but she doesn't .That's why there is good potential that we want to kill each other->leads to best chance for me to take her virginity off.

@Hulia you enjoy rape fantasy since this policeman stuf iis way to cheap for my taste?

Edited by Zeroguy

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

So I'll attract a guy who practices meditation and not( fast cars).

All I know sthg is very off because she plans 3 small cars probably 3rd is for hubby. 

She hopes that she can keep me. 

Higher chances has this spiritual in good and evil woman with old guy and 2 porsches. 

Edited by Zeroguy

24 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm never fascinated by cars at all. It's like being fascinated by horse carriages.

All this money, wealth, fashion, cars appears mundane to me. Like children's collections. Maybe it's a societal thing.

My mom is a Saggitarian. And my Dad was a Pisces. Like me. My mom likes cars, wealth, fashion, money. I don't like those stuff.

My mom hates spirituality. So I can't talk about spiritual stuff with her. She will toss it in the garbage bin. 

She will say things are -"what's the point of all this spiritual bs, what are you achieving ?"

She will tell me to get ready for parties and buy me necklaces that I never wear. I don't even go to her parties. 

She wants high fashion. Whereas I want simple stuff like books, pets and stuffed toys and art and spiritual objects.

It's sounds like I'm weird but I'm not a weirdo. 

You can't put me in a corset because I am a free bird.

I like your mom or would like her a lot if she is not abuser.There is no excusse for that.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Preety_India Always been Prinz charming.Well your mom is a narc most likely.So ofcourse she is like that.

Zero ,you....give me an efin break.

Vibrations is the topic .

Still I vibrate with @Hulia and we will vibrate even more when mosquitos,grass and insects make us beautiful  company.