Preety_India

Can I attract a man on the same vibration as I ?

62 posts in this topic

I'm trying hard to attract a man like me. 

I've read people on this forum use terms like "vibration"and "mirroring."

They say if I upgrade my vibration I'll attract a partner who will mirror my qualities.

I still suffer a bit of insecurity around this topic. I don't know why I don't believe it.

I'm a super emotional person. I want to attract someone who is equally emotional as I. 

My qualities are -INTP, emotional, logical, sensitive,loyal. 

One problem I'm facing is that I have become so emotional that I'm scared of dating.

I'm nervous around dating a man. The moment I think about meeting a man, the fear that runs through my head is - "what if I fall in love and this guy breaks my heart?" 

It's similar to the  fear of rejection that men have yet it's a strong fear because of past trauma in relationships. Don't want to feel traumatized again. Difficult to give my heart and mind away. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

29 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm trying hard to attract a man like me. 

Are you trying to fill a void?

29 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm a super emotional person. I want to attract someone who is equally emotional as I. 

My qualities are -INTP, emotional, logical, sensitive,loyal. 

One problem I'm facing is that I have become so emotional that I'm scared of dating.

I'm nervous around dating a man. The moment I think about meeting a man, the fear that runs through my head is - "what if I fall in love and this guy breaks my heart?" 

It's similar to the  fear of rejection that men have yet it's a strong fear because of past trauma in relationships. Don't want to feel traumatized again. Difficult to give my heart and mind away. 

How I understand it is: if you are aligned with who you are/your natural vibration, and thus when you feel good, you will attract things that feel good to you. You are getting back reflections of your energy. So if your real preference is having a partner that is emotional, and you're in alignment (thus feeling good), you'll attract someone that will feel good to you, thus he'd be emotional. If you are trying to fill a void by finding a partner, perhaps you'll attract someone who also tries to fill a void with finding a partner. Like, if you feel inferior or something, perhaps you'll attract someone who will reflect that belief back to you. If you are sending out the energy of 'trying hard to attract someone', that might not improve your odds or speed of attracting a partner you would really dig, so it might be good to relax and remind yourself that what you actually want is having a good relationship with who you really are first. However, even if you attract partners that aren't what you prefer, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Because you then can better get in touch with unwanted beliefs and decide that you don't prefer to chose that belief anymore, and by seeing something you don't prefer you get clearer on what you do prefer, and thus be able to attract that improved idea of a relationship in the future.

I love sharing Abraham Hicks or Bashar video's, I think what they say is just such amazing news for us earthlings that have been taught that life is so hard. Frankly, Abraham has many videos on the matter, I didn't check it but just took something. Bashar also has a good video on Youtube you might like 'Bashar channeling, I'm heartbroken'.

Edited by Waken

Just now, Waken said:

Are you trying to fill a void?

Not really. I can live alone. 

Yet I tend to attract men who are nothing like me. They aren't emotional like me.

Most men I attract are unemotional and I get emotional for them and realise that they are not on the same emotional plane as I. 

I also tend to imagine they love me more than they actually do.

It always results in disappointment because I generally keep high hopes in the relationship only to discover that they don't have such feelings for me. 

I want to attract a man who is just as emotional as I am and feels about me the way I do about him.

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Not really. I can live alone. 

Maybe, but you're still saying that you're trying hard to attract a man. Trying hard is a very different energy than being in a good feeling place and thus allowing it all to come to you.

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Yet I tend to attract men who are nothing like me. They aren't emotional like me.

Most men I attract are unemotional and I get emotional for them and realise that they are not on the same emotional plane as I. 

I also tend to imagine they love me more than they actually do.

It always results in disappointment because I generally keep high hopes in the relationship only to discover that they don't have such feelings for me. 

I want to attract a man who is just as emotional as I am and feels about me the way I do about him.

Yes, I understand. In my current view, it's however much better that if you are going for a relationship, to find thoughts about finding love that make you feel relief/better and then see what happens.

Edited by Waken

@Waken thank you for taking the time to respond to my thread. 

It means a lot. And thank you for all the useful suggestions.

@Preety_India Thank you. 
I feel quite confident that the more you relax, are kind to yourself, the more good feeling things will (have no choice but) come your way. I suppose though, that will profile pics such as those, some horny man might also find your way :P

@Waken you're right. I shouldn't be too tensed about this. After all it's love..if it doesn't happen, then I should simply accept it.

And keep trying. 

I hope I find my man who will absolutely love me.

Well I attracted @Huliaand I already started losing my hair. But she is the one complaining. 

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Well I attracted @Huliaand I already started losing my hair. But she is the one complaining. 

If I attract you, I'll lose everything. 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

If I attract you, I'll lose everything. 

@Hulia

I know I am magnet for women. Unfortunately not PUA. 

I demand and Challenge women a lot. So you can only improve with me. 

Shit test and tests of all sorts. 

Uno reverse card. 

10 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia

I know I am magnet for women. Unfortunately not PUA. 

I demand and Challenge women a lot. So you can only improve with me. 

Shit test and tests of all sorts. 

Uno reverse card. 

You took it the wrong way. Take it as a joke. What I meant is by attracting you, I might lose some cells under my wig !! xD by the way you don't need my wig. @Hulia got 10 wigs. Why do you still want me smh ?? you won't like my black wig. I'm no blonde.xD

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You took it the wrong way. Take it as a joke. What I meant is by attracting you, I might lose some cells under my wig !! xD by the way you don't need my wig. @Hulia got 10 wigs. Why do you still want me smh ?? you won't like my black wig. I'm no blonde.xD

xD

Yeah laugh. All so serious. GD. 

53 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Go on with losing hair and earning money and one day you´ll reach out to the stars! ?

jeffos.jpg

12 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Go on with losing hair and earning money and one day you´ll reach out to the stars! ?

jeffos.jpg

Stop it. Just stop it. Can you just please. 

Hey you love poets. 

See with 2 porsches I get top class "spiritual" woman. 

Don't need hair and abs. 

18 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Stop it. Just stop it. Can you just please. 

Hey you love poets. 

See with 2 porsches I get top class "spiritual" woman. 

Don't need hair and abs. 

Maybe the hair are fleeing spirituality? I began to loose my hair after joining this forum. The same happened to the poor Connor Murphy. And look at the most spiritual of us - at Leo ?

@Hulia @Zeroguy  guys you can talk about this in your journal. Not here please ?

4 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Hulia @Zeroguy Your ability to waste time discussing irrelevant topics truly astounds me. I have much to learn:D

Oh wait when you build "intimacy and connection" with your gf. Then we will talk. 

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Oh wait when you build "intimacy and connection" with your gf. Then we will talk. 

That's a fair point I guess haha:D Goes with the territory I suppose. Still, I think it's a bit more satisfying than mindlesly chasing riches. Although, that's satisfying in it's own right.

50 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

That's a fair point I guess haha:D Goes with the territory I suppose. Still, I think it's a bit more satisfying than mindlesly chasing riches. Although, that's satisfying in it's own right.

What else man can do? 

Think about it. 

Plus you get this "spiritual women" and they are attracted to you in the same way as "regular" ones. 

Makes me question, lol. 

Edited by Zeroguy