Husseinisdoingfine

Growing sense of misanthropy

9 posts in this topic

I feel as if I have more of a disdain for humans, as if humans are an evil species who deserve to be exterminated. I myself am becoming more hateful and socially reclusive as the time goes by.

لا إله إلا الله، وليو رسول الله

Embrace it. But also learn to be compassionate and sweet. Because your misanthropy comes from love.

Yeah, well, realize that is falsehood.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Is there any particular group of people you harbour these feelings towards or in general towards the behaviour of humans you see acting in your social enviroment (yes, even including media)? I have these feelings as well but towards a certain group of people. You could write clearly and precisely in your journal for example exactly while you feel misanthropic towards people in general or towards a certain group and what do these feelings have to do with your own self in order for you to feel that you have to feel them. You can introspect yourself by posing these questions to yourself and writing out the answers in your journal. I have similar thought patterns and feelings about the future and heading of humanity in general but I planned to sit on them and write them out in order to see what these thought patterns and feelings have to do with my current self and projected future self perception. In other words what does my misanthropy have to do with my perceived self's relationship to the world and itself. 

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

You are other humans. Don't love them, love yourself and through that you will start to love everything around you too.

On 2021-07-25 at 3:49 AM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I feel as if I have more of a disdain for humans, as if humans are an evil species who deserve to be exterminated. I myself am becoming more hateful and socially reclusive as the time goes by.

If you sit with the feeling of hate it will dissolve.

Only the phonies won't end up enlightened.

I feel the same. But I kind of not care at the same time. 

On 24/7/2021 at 8:49 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Thanks

i think we humans are so selfish, we are just so used to this use and throw mentallity that even we humans became objects