machiavelli

I have lost many friend due to daily posting of political post on social media.

25 posts in this topic

@machiavelli Then stop posting about it, nobody cares about that garbage.

Posting political shit on Facebook doesn't change anything, is this going to help you change the world?

My Dad does the same exact thing, he always posts about the corruption of the President in the Philippines. Nobody cares. Now that you brought this to my attention I need to tell my Dad to STOP.

It doesn't matter if you're "spiritual" and see things others don't see, just keep it to yourself. Being spiritual doesn't give you some sort of pass to judge other people or situations, that does sound like religion like Leo is saying.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

@7thLetter I agree with this.

Why don't you go out and create an event or fundraiser that can help the people your trying to target. You don't make change by yelling at the government, you make a difference in your community and then people will follow you.

You probably sound like these "woke" leftist who just parrot the same ideologies without offering any practical implementation, that can get annoying really quickly. Go create a youtube channel educating your people on finances, spirituality ect, something positive for your community, get creative.

The problem with that though is that its much easier posting memes about your government than actually going outside and making a difference in your community. Your ego mind wants to feel like its making a difference without doing any of the work very sneaky..

I think you feel sad for losing friends. That is evolutionary one of the main causes of sadness, since sadness is supposed to bring you back closer to your friends and loved ones. 

I am not sure if Leo really knows this process, of loosing many friends due to spiritual evolution. This is something especially young people who are maybe even in shool when they watch actualized.org, would struggle with. I am not sure if Leo had that many friends to start with. This is not anything against him, since I love what he does, but it is tough this process of losing friends due to spiritual evolution. I don't really have any answers for you. I myself managed to kept some friendships alive, but the difference in consciousness definitly creates a kind of gap. You can relate with them, but they cannot relate with you anymore. 

7 hours ago, Philipp said:

I think you feel sad for losing friends. That is evolutionary one of the main causes of sadness, since sadness is supposed to bring you back closer to your friends and loved ones. 

I am not sure if Leo really knows this process, of loosing many friends due to spiritual evolution. This is something especially young people who are maybe even in shool when they watch actualized.org, would struggle with. I am not sure if Leo had that many friends to start with. This is not anything against him, since I love what he does, but it is tough this process of losing friends due to spiritual evolution. I don't really have any answers for you. I myself managed to kept some friendships alive, but the difference in consciousness definitly creates a kind of gap. You can relate with them, but they cannot relate with you anymore. 

You spoke my heart.

I feel the same. As I am spiritual and other people are religious there is conflict in ideas and world view. My friends are religious and equate religion with nationalism. That is atleast what our gov try to potray . 

Due to my habit of posting political post most of my friends distanced from me. 

Quit Facebook. It's not important. Spamming people's FB feeds just makes you annoying. It wouldn't even matter what the articles were about I'd probably unfriend somebody who was constantly spamming my feed with posts too. 

Alternatively, limit yourself. select only ONE article a week that is the most important thing to share. (but really, if you've got this much of an issue with it, you should quit)