machiavelli

I have lost many friend due to daily posting of political post on social media.

25 posts in this topic

I had been posting 3-4 political post on social media since 2 years. Due to which people started hating me. My likes dropped as compared to previous 5 years. I most of the time enaged in fights on social media . 

I am highly spiritual. Thats why I suffer seeing every suffering of others due to rulling government.

I am leftist because I speak for poor and depressed class. I speak for reforms . I speak for equality. But the ruling gov in india is very religious. They are hell bent on destroying economy, gdp and its own poor people.

Rich are getting richer , poor are getting more poor. Gov doing everything in favor of capitalist . 

As the gov is religious , stands on principle of dictatorship eventhough we have largest democracy in the world. Gov is spreading hate through its paid media, newspapers, and IT CELL.

We have problem of casteism too in our religion. Casteism is going rampant too in the tenure of this gov . Caste based hatred , killings, rapes etc.

Religious based hatred. Using sedition to supress voices.

Problem is I have lost many friend due to my posting of political post against ruling gov. Because I cant see poor suffering. 

I cant see people hating people .

I feel anger when half of the population of the country suffers due to this religious gov.

As its supporters is religious people too. They started hating me because i post against them.

What to do? 

Due to this habbit i have lost friend circle and now they dont behave as before. I can feel changes in them regarding me. Idk but I can feel by witnessing how my likes on post dropped over the years.

The problem is I am spiritual. Other people are not. They are religious. And support this facist gov just because they are working for their religion not nation.

I found myself in midst of quarrel due to my habbit of posting political post on social media.

Now the damage has been done.

I have lost many friends. Due to my beliefs and ideological difference. And most importantly because i am spiritual and want to see change in country . Want to see gov working for its nation not religion. Uplifting poor people.

What shall i do? 

2 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

I had been posting 3-4 political post on social media since 2 years. Due to which people started hating me. My likes dropped as compared to previous 5 years. I most of the time enaged in fights on social media . 

Holy shit life is too short don't waste it like that.

You are worrying about the amount of likes????

Oh man!

Get out now that you can, this can lead to depression and suicide.

11 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Holy shit life is too short don't waste it like that.

You are worrying about the amount of likes????

Oh man!

Get out now that you can, this can lead to depression and suicide.

Yes man I feel pity now. It is all due to spiritual work. I feel pain of everybody now. And hate government.

I cant stop posting against gov on social media.

Damage is already being done as I said.

Due to my constant posting of political post people unfollowed me.

I feel depressed now.

If this wasn't a real issue globally I will dismiss you as a troll, but something tells me you are not trolling. I haven't done any detective work yet so...

Are you a woman? Women tend to be more affected by this kind of stuff.

It might not hurt to make your own page that posts these types of things. If you are committed to the cause and passionate about it, then it would probably be worth it. You could even make money talking about stuff like that these days. I know a lot more people are starting to use the internet in India, so there is a large audience there for sure. 

Also, don't get caught up too much in the likes and all of that garbage. 

^Yeah I was thinking money too. If it is not costing you money you shouldn't give a fuck. On the other hand if it is costing you IRL friends then yeah you probably should re-assess.

BTW politics can really, REALLY get in the way.

I have an uncle that voted for Trump. I used to love that MF now I am like: -''Meh''

Also, you lose so much respect for a person when you know they are part of the MAGA cult.

You feel like strangling them for being so dumb.

Anyway

Go Trump 2024!

Peace.

12 minutes ago, Average Investor said:

It might not hurt to make your own page that posts these types of things. If you are committed to the cause and passionate about it, then it would probably be worth it. You could even make money talking about stuff like that these days. I know a lot more people are starting to use the internet in India, so there is a large audience there for sure. 

Also, don't get caught up too much in the likes and all of that garbage. 

@Average Investor I dont want to make a channel. I feel depressed seeing all this careless nature of gov. I dont enjoy. I hate ruling gov. They are hell bent on destroying the nation by their religious exterimist ideology. We have criminals in the cabinet who have lots of charges such as murder, rape etc against them. I feel pity seeing all this.

I am spiritual and thats why its hurts to see people suffering due to this government.

few months ago thousands of people died due to shortage of oxygen because gov was careless and was busy in election rallies. 

hospitals were stretched to maximum capacity. And entire health care system collapsed. 

All this hurts me. And I post against gov. But my friends hate it.

Now they dont like my posts.

@Arcangelo No I am a man. 

And now people dont see my status too.  I can see behaviour change. 

I feel I should never have disclosed my belief soo openly on social media . It did nothing fir me except spreading hate.

Right now I wanna go on social media and complain about the 9pm curfew that's going on in my country.

It has to be totally fucking the economy.

But mostly is about freedom. This COVID BS is the fucking 3rd world war man.

IMO That Covid shit is a bio-weapon IDGAF about being labeled as a CT

So as you can see we all got frustration against the fucking government. It's obvious nothing but a bunch of thieves. If you focus on those things that carry that energy you will be getting the same. If I was you I would try to focus on something else. Your thoughts are energy use that energy the right  way.

Arc

Edited by Arcangelo
if

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

Yes man I feel pity now. It is all due to spiritual work. I feel pain of everybody now. And hate government.

I cant stop posting against gov on social media.

Damage is already being done as I said.

Due to my constant posting of political post people unfollowed me.

I feel depressed now.

Your hatred will destroy you.

That is what's happening.

How can you claim to be spiritual when you hate things so actively?

Realize that you are being religious like your friends, just in a different way.

Attacking things that are unjust does not solve the problem of injustice. You must realize this is a foolish way to go about it. You have to be constructive and practice Spiral Wizardry when dealing with people are lower levels of development than you. Otherwise you create evil.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, sadness is just another form of anger.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your hatred will destroy you.

That is what's happening.

Realize that you are being religious like your friends, just in a different way.

Attacking things that are unjust does not solve the problem of injustice. You must realize this is a foolish way to go about it. You have to be constructive and practice Spiral Wizardry when dealing with people are lower levels of development than you. Otherwise you create evil.

@Leo Gura I have past traumas too. My friends behaved badly on social media with me for posting stuff against the rulling gov which is religious.

Actually as you taught love is the ultimate truth so I project everything should be good. 

I want the world to change. I want people of India to change. They support right wing religious extremist /facist gov who hijaked every gov body such as supreme court , media, news agencies , cbi, election commission etc. People's dissent are being supressed. Whoever speak against the ruling gov is labelled as anti national.  This hurts me alot. 

And my friends donot ever speak against the gov. All because of religion. All bec the ruling gov is targeting muslims in our country which are minority.  

I dont want people hurting others due to religion. I had been constantly raising my voice against right wing facist gov but all I got is I lost my friends.

Many of my friends unfollowed me on social media.

My likes got reduced over the period of 4 years . Now I hardly get any like.

I feel very depressed. What I have done. 

It hurts badly when your best friend unfriend you for constantly posting political post against the gov. I have deep anger for it. How can people be soo biased and think about themselves only. Why they are not thinking holisticaly like you do. Like every conscious being do. They dont care whether their is inflation. All they care is religious supremacy and hegemony. 

Edited by machiavelli

4 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Right now I wanna go on social media and complain about the 9pm curfew that's going on in my country.

It has to be totally fucking the economy.

But mostly is about freedom. This COVID BS is the fucking 3rd world war man.

IMO That Covid shit is a bio-weapon IDGAF about being labeled as a CT

So as you can see we all got frustration against the fucking government. It's obvious nothing but a bunch of thieves. If you focus on those things that carry that energy you will be getting the same. If I was you I would try to focus on something else. Your thoughts are energy use that energy the right  way.

Arc

@Arcangelo I feel nomatter what happens certain people will always vote for right wing gov no matter how badly their is inflation in country. How badly poor are suffering.

When gov is working to establish religious supremacy and play with emotions of people the people become self centered. They will stick to their religious extremist gov till death.

8 hours ago, machiavelli said:

I am highly spiritual. Thats why I suffer seeing every suffering of others due to rulling government.

8 hours ago, machiavelli said:

I have lost many friends. Due to my beliefs and ideological difference. And most importantly because i am spiritual and want to see change in country . Want to see gov working for its nation not religion. Uplifting poor people.

What shall i do? 

@machiavelli

Jesus was hated by everybody and died a horrible death just because he spitted Truth, so i guess it's standard administrationxD
You say you are spiritual, then try to develop compession for these poeple. Accept and appreciate that their behaviour fits their place in life.
You don't need them. you don't need likes. you don't need appreciation. Be truly spiritual.
Eventually you will find like-minded poeple who will like your posts:D

If it is too hot for you in the kitchen do not go there.

3 hours ago, machiavelli said:

Actually as you taught love is the ultimate truth so I project everything should be good.

Love is not what your ego thinks it is.

Watch my video: What Is Love - Part 2

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@machiavelli It's possible that they didn't unfriend you because they disagree with you but because it's exhausting listening to someone repeat the same negative shit every day for years.