Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Best warm game content and coaches out there?

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

Who are the best warm game coaches out there, and what online courses or videos or stuff out there is the best for warm game?

While not strictly warm game, life style academy seems pretty good, but im looking for something more specialized to dating in warm game. Stuff that will teach me the best wisdom, techniques, tools, frameworks, rules and golden standards to mastering warm game.

Thanks in advance!

What is warm game?

Do you mean social circle game?

What does it mean to master it? Tell us what that looks like.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

5 hours ago, flowboy said:

What is warm game?

Do you mean social circle game?

What does it mean to master it? Tell us what that looks like.

I'd say mastering the process of having amazing and fulfilling intimate and sexual experiences in warm approach instead of cold approach.

What is an attractive male in a social circle setting? How do you become one?

How do you explore other women and have your needs best met with other women in a social circle while also getting her needs best met too - making that compromise. Ensuring things don't end ugly and ruin the social circle.

How do you handle cock block sort of scenarios in social circle settings.

How do you constantly keep meeting new people(and maximizing the amount of new people you meet) in a social circle setting, while also ensuring the people you meet have things in common with you and are healthy(meeting the right people)

One thing that's really different about warm approach compared to cold approach is dealing with gossip, cliques, exclusion, bullying, etc. How do you manage that? How do you excel in a social circle setting? How do you control or influence the social circle? Etc.

On 25/07/2021 at 4:53 PM, electroBeam said:

I'd say mastering the process of having amazing and fulfilling intimate and sexual experiences in warm approach instead of cold approach.

How do you explore other women and have your needs best met with other women in a social circle while also getting her needs best met too - making that compromise. Ensuring things don't end ugly and ruin the social circle.

How do you constantly keep meeting new people(and maximizing the amount of new people you meet) in a social circle setting, while also ensuring the people you meet have things in common with you and are healthy(meeting the right people)

One thing that's really different about warm approach compared to cold approach is dealing with gossip, cliques, exclusion, bullying, etc. How do you manage that? How do you excel in a social circle setting? How do you control or influence the social circle? Etc.

As someone living in a small town (max 3 degrees of separation between anyone), also very keen to hear some suggestions :D

Interesting topic, I would also like to hear something sensible

On 25/07/2021 at 6:53 AM, electroBeam said:

By stopping to become "that", and instead become yourself more deeply. Not even a "better / more interesting version of". None of that BS.

How do you explore other women and have your needs best met with other women in a social circle while also getting her needs best met too - making that compromise.

By being honest and radically truthful about what you want and need, and also being super willing to hear it from her.

It's your social circle, so you stop inviting people who misbehave.

Network effects. Friends of friends, friends of girl friends. Friends of friends of girl friends. You make connections. Help people meet each other, actively encourage people who you know might click, to get to know each other. They do the same for you. People in your network have a party or some other event, there's 20 more fresh connections. More than you can deal with.

It's your social circle so you stop inviting people who misbehave. Simple.

You 'control' it by

• being willing to walk away from ever hanging out with anyone who doesn't act respectful again
  • being willing to walk away from the people who keep wanting to bring those misbehaving people, if it becomes an issue
  • being the one who organizes, so you get to decide who to invite and how to put together a nice group

@electroBeam You basically need the assumption of abundance: there will always be more people you will vibe with, so you don't have to put up with anything.

Of course if you have a fear of being bullied, this needs to be addressed in some way or it may come out unconsciously: either by you misinterpreting things as bullying, or you bullying people out of fear of being bullied yourself.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 7/24/2021 at 3:28 PM, electroBeam said:

mastering warm game

Stop coming up with bullshit and go learn game.

Game is game. It works everywhere, everywhen. It will even work on men and baboons.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Game is game. It works everywhere, everywhen. It will even work on men and baboons.

Lmao

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No it doesn't. 

I've already learnt cold game, obviously doesnt work in warm game settings. Warm game is much more about mastering networking and social skills and designing an amazing life. Cold game is a very specific skill that only works in clubs and on the streets and festivals. Obviously lool. And even then theres different games in cold game, how you act in clubs is completely different to how you act in the street. If you apply night game to day or vice versa then you're an idiot. Game doesnt work everywhere. Lol.

You posted about a RSD guy who did warm game, i cant find him on the internet, what was his name?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ok sick,@Leo Gura where do I go to learn game???? Rsd on yt?

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

No it doesn't. 

...but yes it does xD

I've already learnt cold game, obviously doesnt work in warm game settings.

There's nothing "obvious" about your misconceptions.

Just as an attractive woman is attractive regardless of her surrounding circumstances, an attractive man is likewise attractive regardless of his surrounding circumstances. Since learning "game" is the process of becoming an attractive man, game therefore "works" everywhere and everywhen. Maybe you have more to learn...

how you act in clubs is completely different to how you act in the street.

Yes, some details change but the attraction principles remain identical.

The criteria for being attractive don't magically alter when the sun goes down, lmao. The only thing that changes is the way you handle logistics + your social calibration. Likewise with whether or not you're dealing with a stranger or an acquaintance.

You posted about a RSD guy who did warm game, i cant find him on the internet, what was his name?

His name was Luke. He sold what he called "social circle game" but to the shock of nobody it was just the same principles repackaged under a cute new name.

9 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

Ok sick,@Leo Gura where do I go to learn game???? Rsd on yt?

All of RSD's PUA/game stuff has been deleted off of YT.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven what you're talking about is charisma, not game. You dont need any game, just the charisma on command course by your logic :P

You can spend years just learning to master different types of social calibration. Maybe people on here just arent as into game as I am? If they dont care about mastering such minute details.

Thanks! Shame Luke's videos have been taken off the internet.

Yeah baby +15 skill for every xNFx b.... I meet. 

So much points. 

All about that Lambo so no need for game. 

Edited by Zeroguy

16 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

The only thing that changes is the way you handle logistics + your social calibration.

@electroBeam I admit that this ^  is a genuine skill that changes wildly depending on setting and circumstance. But if you are already an attractive man with "game," it shouldn't be that hard to navigate, since imo becoming attractive is the tougher part of the journey.

Godspeed!

It's Love.

@robbinsarle (mistake) 

@flowboy Hey man I agree with everything you said. Would really like to be friends because I am in search for dream woman.Social circles and stuff so lets expand it. Problem is that I am taken. 

Expressing wants and needs. 

Actually I have one. To celebrate our friendship. I want threesome with you but not with my gf. 

What you say? 

I have found that being good with others is all about mood and mindset.

Special tricks and games are just a way to simulate and pretend to have it.

If you are happy, have a abundance  mindset, are outgoing and friendly your very likely going to be successful. So the trick is to make sure you are.

For me the best approach to achieve these mindsets are the following.

1. Daily gratitude “journaling” - 10 things(I simply count them in my head)

2. Egoistic altruism. Simply for mental well-being. These are also practically useful for meeting people although that should not be the point.

In addition host events and create meetups for various things you enjoy and meet like-minded people. Is all about actually making the effort, not just hoping a invite to something falls on your lap.

These things isn’t really about meeting girls but they’ll naturally show up if you are living your best life.

Not really a answer to your question but a lot of the time people just watch vids and read books. When they should go out and act instead, I know I’ve made that mistake.

Edited by Spiral

9 minutes ago, Spiral said:

2. Egoistic altruism. Simply for mental well-being. These are also practically useful for meeting people although that should not be the point.

What do you mean by egoistic altruism in this particuliar context?

31 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

What do you mean by egoistic altruism in this particuliar context?

I mean to be kind to others not because you necessarily like them or care about them but simply because it makes you happier. Helping people you hate also makes you hate them less.

If you want to be spiritual about it you can call it karma but it also has scientific backing. We are simply wired to be rewarded for kindness usually in the form of every day happiness.

Here is a link for more practical reasons.

Edited by Spiral