Adodd

Cohabitation vs. Marriage. What's the difference?

29 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

@Adodd What I've heard some people say is that 'having children makes you happy'. And having children is much more convenient when you are married than when you're not! I think that could be a major factor, that the couple has something to do together, a shared goal when they're married which makes their lives and the relationship meaningful.

A big point I want to make here that I just realized - This attitude of 'having a child makes you happy and gives your life meaning' may be the common way people find meaning in their lives, but it's not healthy. It's dysfunctional!

What this sets up is this dynamic in which you set expectations on your child that you would want them to meet for you and your life being meaningful is going to depend on whether your child meets your expectations or not. Which will put a lot of pressure on the child and you will be a really shitty parent.

The solution to this situation would be to question all the things you find meaningful until you realize one day that your life is inherently meaningless, then see that you are the creator of meaning in your life and then associate 'meaning' with something that you can actually control, like a Life Purpose or something like that.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Adodd

If you have a deep dedication to your life purpose, you’re going to learn & grow, A LOT. You’re not going to project or blame the hurdles & challenges for how you feel as easily because it results in the same results over & over (not feeling good, not manifesting what’s desired). You instead learn & explore emotion, more clarity & understanding arises, reaction & blame is more seen through, and you make progress (it manifests). If you’re not that committed, you’re more likely to settle for discord, like depression, believing it’s being caused by the world. (Or in this case, by a girlfriend, or boyfriend). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Well I want to manifest 2 porsches why stop at 2 but somehow....Oh yes"you don't understand".Mojo is back capitalize.

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Well I want to manifest 2 porsches why stop at 2 but somehow....Oh yes"you don't understand".Mojo is back capitalize.

Zero that is so cute.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Zero that is so cute.

But doesn't matter how beautiful I am and how much handsome I am how smart .I still drive bmw.So no chance.

Cute I think not.

Edited by Zeroguy

Then next generation of these young guys will hear all sort of nonsense teaxhings both from spiritual I like real alpha  and Jesus Christs. 

Imagine being pulled and brainwashed i to marriage looool. 

Edited by Zeroguy

8 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

@Zeroguy why exactly two porsches? ?

Because I want to be loved and accepted.

I think that marriage gives a greater sense of security and safety to partners than cohabitation