Akira

Leo’s recent blogpost mentioning COVID vaccination rates

49 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Stovo said:

There is sweeping consensus.

@Stovo Explain the following then:

https://gbdeclaration.org/view-signatures/ - "14,879 medical & public health scientists ", "43,804 medical practitioners" = "58,683"

https://docs4opendebate.be/en/ - "744 medical doctors",  "2736 medically trained health professionals" = "3480"

Total count = "61,419" experts from around would say otherwise. 

23 minutes ago, Stovo said:

There is sweeping consensus.

Which doesn't mean shit in science, since when did science become a religion?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If everyone in the country got vaccinated the number of Covid deaths would drop to nearly zero.

Total bullshit. The virus mutates a few times and there goes all your effort down the toilet. And you want to vaccinate the entire population, including healthy adults, against a virus with ~99.9% survival rate in the developed world? Fucking really?

The madness is truly astonishing.

48 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Total bullshit. The virus mutates a few times and there goes all your effort down the toilet. And you want to vaccinate the entire population, including healthy adults, against a virus with ~99.9% survival rate in the developed world? Fucking really?

The madness is truly astonishing.

What if you as a healthy person got in an accident and you couldn't get a hospital bed because some unvaccinated person had to be put on a ventilator?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, impulse9 said:

And you want to vaccinate the entire population, including healthy adults

You act as though vaccines were only invented in the last 10 years.

We have successfully vaccinated much of the population before, and we can do it again. But for all the stupidity.

You can vaccinate the entire US within a few months and lock down the boarders to everyone except those who have been vaccinated too. Much of the developed world can be vaccinated within a year or two. Vaccine is still highly effective against preventing death for mutations. Boosters can also be made.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe, idk. My only problem with these vaccines is that they are pushed onto healthy population. Honestly who the hell knows anymore.

47 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Maybe, idk. My only problem with these vaccines is that they are pushed onto healthy population. Honestly who the hell knows anymore.

Ok for the tenth time just because you are healthy and have a high probability of survival doesn't mean that you have a high probability of not suffering lung, brain or some other organ damage. 

For a healthy society we need people who have healthy lungs so they can work on their feet or brains so they can solve problems. That's why it should be pushed. 

Eh. I know you're all trying to do what you feel is best for society, and I don't have any qualms with that. I've considered it from all possible angles I could, and for me personally I decided that I trust my immune system better. I know a 93 year old in terrible general health who tested positive for it twice in the span of 6 months, and hadn't had a single symptom from it. I personally know at least 10 people who've had it and showed no symptoms or very mild ones. It is a dangerous virus but I feel it's massively overblown especially when it comes to the healthy part of the population with effective immune systems. All that said - I fully acknowledge that I could be wrong, I honestly am simply working off my own intuition which I trust more than I trust the pharmaceutical industry. Personally I won't get vaccinated but perhaps it is a good idea that most people should get vaccinated anyway. I don't know. Honestly I'm better off out of these debates because they are so polarizing.

@Leo Gura

Can you show me the proof that we "successfully" vaccinated much of the population? How do you measure what that means? 

For all I know in my personal environment my friends who got vaccinated as children are sick like a 100 times more than me... ? You can't measure whether vaccines are successful or not if there are no real placebo studies and stuff. 

If you want to know what Leo thinks of covid and the vaccines when he isn’t induced by fear and actually thinks clearly watch his video called “the social matrix” the irony is extremely juicy at the 1:36:30 mark