Wanderer91

Shapeshifting & Broken English

10 posts in this topic

Hello so most of my life i have been a bit of a hermit because i never really knew people who got me on a spiritual level, besides some friends online. For the last year or so i been traveling around my country and interacting more with people and i have noticed somethings i am curious about. i naturally seem to shapeshift to be/behave more like whoever i am with, It just happens naturally, still figuring out if this is a positive or negative trait.. I also notice when someone has really bad english i also break my own english down to speak in a more simpler manner to them to help them better understand me, again i don't mean to do it, kinda just happens naturally. Any ideas on why this happens? Someone once told me its a trait of a compassionate person and shows great care and kindness but some others have said it could be a disorder or family trait of thinking you know better and they won't understand you if you speak more hard english. I also do this for my mother as i can sense she wont understand me when i speak the level of english i speak with my friends on the street but i break it down a bit to match her and make her understand better. I can also see how from an outside perspective it may appear as insulting or doing it as a joke but this is definitely not the case. I feel i do all these things in order to help make the situations all more relatable to one another, i've been told shapeshifting its a common trait of shamans or old souls who are more aware and understanding. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mirror Neurons. Monkey see monkey do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Wanderer91 haha you're a very empathetic person that's all..

I used to do that a lot.

Your inner shamanic power spreading in the world.

You're cool. Keep it up.

 

Thank you, much love 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wanderer91 Hello there and welcome to the forum :x

 

On 7/24/2021 at 0:23 AM, Wanderer91 said:

i naturally seem to shapeshift to be/behave more like whoever i am with, It just happens naturally, still figuring out if this is a positive or negative trait..

 

For example if it would happen more or less unconscious, with "red spiral dynamics" people, it be can be dangerous to mirror or other abilitets around people, you can been seen as a threat or even worse scenarios.

 

 

On 7/24/2021 at 0:23 AM, Wanderer91 said:

i've been told shapeshifting its a common trait of shamans or old souls who are more aware and understanding.

Maybe gives you some useful info or at least interesting reading.

https://strengthessence.com/what-is-a-heyoka-empath/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/07/2021 at 11:23 AM, DIDego said:

@Wanderer91 Hello there and welcome to the forum :x

 

 

For example if it would happen more or less unconscious, with "red spiral dynamics" people, it be can be dangerous to mirror or other abilitets around people, you can been seen as a threat or even worse scenarios.

 

 

Maybe gives you some useful info or at least interesting reading.

https://strengthessence.com/what-is-a-heyoka-empath/

Heyoka resonates quite well, thanks for that link :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Wanderer91 depending a bit on how old you are, too. how much are you different? to what extend? dressing differently, playing rolls? 

mirroring others having some kind of shared language or style or stuff you do together is totally fine. having a social function and is happening automatically if you like someone. 

although in some cases it can get you into trouble, if it’s too much and the other person feels intimidated it can feel like an identity threat for the other person. or if you have the feeling you have to behave in a certain kind and therefore you play some roll.

supposing all of this is not what you were talking about - there are still sensitive boundaries sometimes you can get aware of.

and finally it’s nice to be aware of the authentical changing/unchanging self, your own way of expression.

Edited by mememe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mememe said:

finally it’s nice to be aware of the authentical changing/unchanging self, your own way of expression.

1# Important :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, mememe said:

@Wanderer91 depending a bit on how old you are, too. how much are you different? to what extend? dressing differently, playing rolls? 

mirroring others having some kind of shared language or style or stuff you do together is totally fine. having a social function and is happening automatically if you like someone. 

although in some cases it can get you into trouble, if it’s too much and the other person feels intimidated it can feel like an identity threat for the other person. or if you have the feeling you have to behave in a certain kind and therefore you play some roll.

supposing all of this is not what you were talking about - there are still sensitive boundaries sometimes you can get aware of.

and finally it’s nice to be aware of the authentical changing/unchanging self, your own way of expression.

I am an old soul, i dress in my unique way, always different from the social norm and i always get looks from people as 'look at this weirdo' or 'crazy person' but around spiritually aware people i get a lot of love and positive feedback.. And i mean as in mimicking behavior of others, easily shifting and embodying different roles and archetypes with ease, i always seem to have high skill in many things without much experience in this life. Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now