machiavelli

Does anybody consciously had (Non-Dual) experience where they are generating others?

57 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 Yes, definitely been going meta, all its workings become very clear when that is engaged,  theres some resistance for sure, i can see how its a functioning of its own processing or perpetualization. Do you have any recommendations to  facilitate less resistance? I would assume to just continue observation. Its really the only option. Any linguistic addition of ideas it will try to co-opt?

Focus on the solution, not the problem

@Kamo That is true. I had an insatiable desire since I was a child to understand, god, consciousness and the universe. I have spent much of my time the last 16 years deeply contemplating and researching these concepts. Any opinions I would share are based on my direct experience, not reading and repeating information from others. As your awareness greatly expands you will realize much of the information you have read or been taught is full of distorted concepts and belief's. When I have time I will message you and share more of my experience and understanding of god.  

Edited by Matthew85

@Matthew85 Yeah that would be valuable as I value direct experience claims from others to help incorporate into my world view to facilitate understanding, I would note your opinion, because you dont know the information I have read or been taught and if I rely on that for my own understanding or if I rely on my direct experience. Not to sound defensive because there is nothing for me to defend here, only pointing out your claim of myself. Because based on what you said its been the complete opposite. As my awareness greatly expands if there were any concepts i happened to learn from an external source they become known and understood or realized during my direct experience and contemplating. Some of which are prior realized then referred to or mentioned about after words, some years later in an external source. So I now understand why you stated your" direct experience is somewhat different than what they articulated."  which again is to be expected as we all have unique levels of understanding and interpretation of our own experience based on our background that resonates with deeper things that other perspectives understand in a similar manner. I stay open minded but I am also fully aware of incommensurability, as you must also be aware of, So I feel this will provide a pleasant opportunity to learn another's perspective. Thank you. 

5 hours ago, Kamo said:

@Leo Gura 

If we have person A and Person B standing next to each other, Can person A come to understand this in front of person B? Like A realizes its creating B? Will person B understand its being created by A, Or is it the same from their perspective that B is creating A ? and would realization of this become noticed in only 1 or by both of them?

You are imagining persons A and B.

You are also assuming a difference between A and B. That difference is imaginary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

We have three claims (from what I understood) about absolute truth that Leo made :

1) "You and others are not separate"

2) "You are the one creating this world"

3) "This is, ultimately, only verifiable by yourself"

So what's the point of asking here about others people experience of oneness ? Isn't asking this question in itself contrary to an independent research for truth ?

Isn't my post also pointless in this research for truth, because by posting this, I already assume there is a distinction between the different users of the thread ?

4 hours ago, Syia said:

We have three claims (from what I understood) about absolute truth that Leo made :

1) "You and others are not separate"

2) "You are the one creating this world"

3) "This is, ultimately, only verifiable by yourself"

So what's the point of asking here about others people experience of oneness ? Isn't asking this question in itself contrary to an independent research for truth ?

Isn't my post also pointless in this research for truth, because by posting this, I already assume there is a distinction between the different users of the thread ?

Now your getting it.  Truth is found by turning inward 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 hours ago, machiavelli said:

does anybody able to witness that they are constructing other human being consciously in radical states of consciousness ?

Like they become others . They are even able to tap into them . And witness how they are constructing others.

Yes, literally. There is the believing of thoughts / the absence of the meditative mind kind of ‘others’, or ‘mental othering’,  and there is the metaphysical actuality of seeing as ‘other’ bodyminds. The literal visual seeing of “your” bodymind through / from “their” bodymind. This is not a “radical state of consciousness”, this is, so to speak, what you’re already literally doing. Further, and again minus the dualities implied in language / communication, you see as “them”, with & through “their” fears, hopes, dreams, desires, and relative notion of identity etc. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Leo Gura Ok thank you Leo, this is very clear to me now. So Imagination IS reality. Just as you explained in your video "What is Reality" I had to go meta on my own perspective to be able to understand that. Dude I got sick to my stomach when i realized this, followed by a calm or acceptance. Is that just an egoic reaction?

@Syia I feel like your 3 points explain it well, and from a persons perspective in my opinion it helps to get support in our questions even if its also imaginary, we do need to verify it ourselves. Like this is alot to take in an accept once you truly see it, so I dont think its pointless because for me anyway it feels like it does help to read additional perspectives, to at least chill with the illusion that we are getting support rather than none at all. If anything then its a unique way to look at "self talk" which is kinda like doing shadow work which is like self therapy. 

@Kamo I would recommend you also work on cultivating your own intuition and inner knowing. While there can be some value or benefit derived from seeking opinions from others. Ultimately, all they can offer is their perspective. Their perspective may contain truth, or some degree of truth. But often their beliefs are a distortion of the truth. How will you discern? At a certain point in my journey of exploring and investigating, I realized no teacher or person could give me the answers. I had to discover the truth within myself. You have all the answers within you. Learn to trust that.

Put the tv on under the influence of a decent dose of lsd. Provided you know what your doing when it comes to psychedelics. Watch the people on the screen. They’re out of your control doing what they do on screen in a similar sort of way to how ‘real’ people do what they do. Watch what happens. Watch them move, watch and listen to them talk. You’ll realise your generating the tv in itself, but in this case just watch the people. The way their mouths move, how they’re moving in general. How the voice loses synchronicity with the movements of the mouth. That infact the faces can morph into any possible face that can be displayed. Even your own face on the characters displayed on the screen. Deep realisations can be had here synonymous with the generating of so called ‘real’ people. In ordinary consciousness it’s all perfect, all in sync, believable and virtually impossible to see through. In an expanded state, it’s possible to see pure imagination at play, including how your generating other people. It’s not that different, the process is very similar. These words will not help you grasp it, only through the direct experience do I myself even know what I’m trying to get across. Without that direct experience what I’ve just wrote would just seem like a complete load of nonsensical jibber jabber even to myself. No explanation can compare to direct experience 

On 7/24/2021 at 3:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

YES!

You are the CREATOR of everything. You can become conscious of you created the entire universe.

I have become conscious of how I created my physical body, my mother, every book ever written, etc.

You don't "tap into them" because there is nothing to tap into. You simply realize your mother is imaginary.

You create stuff by imagining it. You are creating me right now by imagining me to be a full fledged human. You imagine my POV, thereby creating it in your world.

I am well aware that what we call human or what we perceive as human is something that exists in the relative domain, IMO the word human  points to something/ a form that we can actually become aware of and I am also conscious that all concepts are imaginary but not awareness; but I am not aware of why and how i am imagining everything that is manifesting in my perception field except from through constructing concepts in my mind, are you trying to say i create every form manifesting in my awareness? or are you  saying that only concepts are imaginary? i haven't taken a psychedelic btw, its hard to get one in my country.

even if i stop my mind from constructing concepts, i still become aware of forms manifesting in my consciousness.

@Matthew85 Yes I do know this already. The way we each perceive and interpret things varies greatly. It can be useful to ask questions but as you mentioned all the answers can be derived by ourselves and must be self verified in our own direct experience. 

It wasn't such an outrageous realization, we literally do that every time we dream, it made me shit my pants but it wasn't such a big shock.

On 24/7/2021 at 5:10 AM, Leo Gura said:

Don't be so surprised.

You were told life is a dream. That is EXACTLY what it is. This is not some cute metaphor. All your dream friends are as imaginary as the whole dream world. And outside the dream, there is nothing.

Its very difficult to not ponder solipsism as the Truth after reading this kind of messages Leo