machiavelli

Does anybody consciously had (Non-Dual) experience where they are generating others?

57 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Brenzo2 said:

That's not too much of a shocker!

Only because you haven't fully realized it yet.

You've licked the jawbreaker once or twice. You must lick it to the core.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Only because you haven't fully realized it yet.

You've licked the jawbreaker once or twice. You must lick it to the core.

What does that feel like??? I've been sitting in the dream-like nature of reality for a few years now.

It's just pretty obvious & peaceful now. At first it was terrifying and awful but it's more freeing than anything but that took a perspective shift & a leap.

I'm still sitting in it & contemplating in it regularly but I can't see where the road will go? (roads in dreams don't have to lead anywhere :P). Even acquiring more in this dream doesn't make me fear the 'dreamness'. It's just fun in the dream!

Do you have any pointers that could guide me to investigate further? Or maybe you can tell I'm missing something by what I've said? Would be appreciated :).

I understand that the whole of reality is a dream. It is not physical. It is not mental. It is pure dream stuff. No atoms. No particles. No conscious entities. No cups. No night & day. All dream. Not sure how to put into words my understanding of it. Even understanding is a dream, nevertheless a useful one in the relative domain. 

Am I speaking out my ass? I get nobody can validate this but myself & I know I have, but I could be self-decieved. Feedback helps a great deal sometimes :ph34r:. Even if it is dream feedback.

Edited by Brenzo2

12 hours ago, machiavelli said:

Is there anybody here who has able to experience how they are generating / Dreaming others consciously ? I mean able to have such profound non-dual states where you know you are generating others body and mind and their ego? 

Yes it is the realization that others are you.   It will provide a profound feeling of being alone and one as God.  It is a mystical expanded state of consciousness

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

YES!

You are the CREATOR of everything. You can become conscious of you created the entire universe.

I have become conscious of how I created my physical body, my mother, every book ever written, etc.

You don't "tap into them" because there is nothing to tap into. You simply realize your mother is imaginary.

You create stuff by imagining it. You are creating me right now by imagining me to be a full fledged human. You imagine my POV, thereby creating it in your world.

If we have person A and Person B standing next to each other, Can person A come to understand this in front of person B? Like A realizes its creating B? Will person B understand its being created by A, Or is it the same from their perspective that B is creating A ? and would realization of this become noticed in only 1 or by both of them?

Focus on the solution, not the problem

1 minute ago, Kamo said:

@Leo Gura 

If we have person A and Person B standing next to each other, Can person A come to understand this in front of person B? Like A realizes its creating B? Will person B understand its being created by A, Or is it the same from their perspective that B is creating A ? and would realization of this become noticed in only 1 or by both of them?

You are alone as God imagining this scenario.  All others are in your imagination as God.  Period.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I understand that. So in other words it cant really be answered because its a hypothetical situation which i am imagining in order to give an example of a situation that if I found myself in currently I would desire to understand the question i am asking. This is the only method I have to communicate a question like this, So in other words the questions answer would be one-sided and what ever is imagined to be so is the answer?

3 minutes ago, Kamo said:

@Inliytened1 I understand that. So in other words it cant really be answered because its a hypothetical situation which i am imagining in order to give an example of a situation that if I found myself in currently I would desire to understand the question i am asking. This is the only method I have to communicate a question like this, So in other words the questions answer would be one-sided and what ever is imagined to be so is the answer?

Yeah it's a mindfuck. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Totally a mindfuck! lol So ive understood this correctly?

Just now, Kamo said:

@Inliytened1 Totally a mindfuck! lol So ive understood this correctly?

Well yes because you are Pure Being.  Everything else is imaginary. So if you start to imagine different perspectives you gotta catch yourself and say what perspective is that viewpoint coming from?  Person A is imagining person B and person B is imagining person A? Or maybe there are no people and it's just Consciousness imagining everything?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well yes because you are Pure Being.  Everything else is imaginary. So if you start to imagine different perspectives you gotta catch yourself and say what perspective is that viewpoint coming from?  Person A is imagining person B and person B is imagining person A? Or maybe there are no people and it's just Consciousness imagining everything?

@Inliytened1 Yeah I actually deeply realized this and felt sick to my stomach just now and remembered to just let go and layed down on my bed, the mind certainly had some trouble accepting that an emotional reacting occurred and eyes watered slightly and just remembered to just let it go. I then realized its okay because "Im" imaginary too and I felt a much better. Then I heard my neighbor upstairs begin playing guitar and it was a relaxing to listen and just be like its okay that it is this way. Acceptance..Theres actually a feeling of accomplishment present now. Id ask if this is a good thing or just egoic pride, but the answers going to be imaginary lol.

@KamoIf we have person A and Person B standing next to each other, Can person A come to understand this in front of person B? Like A realizes its creating B? Will person B understand its being created by A, Or is it the same from their perspective that B is creating A ? and would realization of this become noticed in only 1 or by both of them?

Yes, both person A and person B can both have the experience of creating each another. The challenge with trying to understand these concepts is our finite limited human minds can't conceive of an infinite concept. 

9 minutes ago, Kamo said:

@Inliytened1 Yeah I actually deeply realized this and felt sick to my stomach just now and remembered to just let go and layed down on my bed, the mind certainly had some trouble accepting that an emotional reacting occurred and eyes watered slightly and just remembered to just let it go. I then realized its okay because "Im" imaginary too and I felt a much better. Then I heard my neighbor upstairs begin playing guitar and it was a relaxing to listen and just be like its okay that it is this way. Acceptance..Theres actually a feeling of accomplishment present now. Id ask if this is a good thing or just egoic pride, but the answers going to be imaginary lol.

Exaxtly.  It makes you sick because the you is an illusion and taking it all the way is death.  But it circles around to Love. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Matthew85 Reference Inliytened1 answer to this question, I experientially understood my question after communicating with his response.

@Inliytened1 That makes sense. Thank you for your response. It cleared up my assumptions. Its been awhile since i had a deeper realization experientially rather than just cognitively understanding it. 

3 minutes ago, Kamo said:

@Inliytened1 That makes sense. Thank you for your response. It cleared up my assumptions. Its been awhile since i had a deeper realization experientially rather than just cognitively understanding it. 

Yeah me too.  Doubt wants to creep into every opening even after you have had a direct realization of Truth.  That is the ego doing its job.  Love ya.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Yeah I feel you there, the ego certainly like wants to have an existence of its own, and even tell its friends about this, but there's an understanding that this isnt really to be shared, it will just be an egoic claim. Truth is for "you/I" and only "you/I"  to understand. Its almost a bit sad feeling but its humbling. Theres a deep wisdom here it feels like? Did you feel similar upon your realization?

@Kamo Thank you! Yes, I read their reply. My direct experience is somewhat different than what they articulated.

8 minutes ago, Kamo said:

@Inliytened1 Yeah I feel you there, the ego certainly like wants to have an existence of its own, and even tell its friends about this, but there's an understanding that this isnt really to be shared, it will just be an egoic claim. Truth is for "you/I" and only "you/I"  to understand. Its almost a bit sad feeling but its humbling. Theres a deep wisdom here it feels like? Did you feel similar upon your realization?

Yeah what you are doing here is going meta on the ego.  The ego will seize all and make it its own to prevent you as God from awakening.  Because it will be the end of the ego for God to wake up.   But you are there. You are at the precipice.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Matthew85 Remember we all will interpret things a little differently based on all the prior experiences and current stage of understanding we are at, and get lucky when we interpret things similarly, so to communicate the understanding the best we can articulate it can be incommensurable at this level of inquiry, So its to be expected yours would be somewhat different. However i am curious what is your experience if you'd like to share?