machiavelli

Does anybody consciously had (Non-Dual) experience where they are generating others?

57 posts in this topic

Is there anybody here who has able to experience how they are generating / Dreaming others consciously ? I mean able to have such profound non-dual states where you know you are generating others body and mind and their ego? 

Where you become walls of the room.
Where you become curtains.
Where you become entire earth..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it is truly profound 


They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God is that which dreams itself into existence. God is One. Which means God is All. Which means, God dreams ALL into existence.

There is only One Creator. Here you are.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura That was not my question. I was asking does anybody able to witness that they are constructing other human being consciously in radical states of consciousness ?

Like they become others . They are even able to tap into them . And witness how they are constructing others.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it happens a couple of times a week and it scares me shitless.


To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yes it happens a couple of times a week and it scares me shitless.

Ellaborate about your experience please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

Ellaborate about your experience please.

You first :)


To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@Nahm Do you able to consciously feel how you are constructing others in those states?

Again, minus the duality implied, yes, always. 


MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I wrote about it here :D

Wonderful experience :x

10/10 would recommend.

❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did but there was nobody else in the room so I became my wall or some shit (which I later referred to as "the clown people" da fuck). We were laughing about how other people don't realize they're us. I was Shh-ing it saying "I know I know shhhh" trying to avoid bursting out into Salvia type laughter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@Leo Gura That was not my question. I was asking does anybody able to witness that they are constructing other human being consciously in radical states of consciousness ?

Like they become others . They are even able to tap into them . And witness how they are constructing others.

YES!

You are the CREATOR of everything. You can become conscious of you created the entire universe.

I have become conscious of how I created my physical body, my mother, every book ever written, etc.

You don't "tap into them" because there is nothing to tap into. You simply realize your mother is imaginary.

You create stuff by imagining it. You are creating me right now by imagining me to be a full fledged human. You imagine my POV, thereby creating it in your world.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You are the CREATOR of everything. You can become conscious of you created the entire universe.

If you're the creator, what about the other person who you're talking to ?

 


 INFJ loner... .shy girl.. 

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

If you're the creator, what about the other person who you're talking to ?

You created them.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

YES!

You are the CREATOR of everything. You can become conscious of you created the entire universe.

I have become conscious of how I created my physical body, my mother, every book ever written, etc.

You don't "tap into them" because there is nothing to tap into. You simply realize your mother is imaginary.

You create stuff by imagining it. You are creating me right now by imagining me to be a full fledged human. You imagine my POV, thereby creating it in your world.

But the million dollar question is... WHY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes this is obvious once No-Self is held at the level of insight not just experience. There is no creator though. It just is. Creation is a bundle of sensations presenting as a cause and explanation. 


You mistake my Raja Yoga. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You created them.

So the Relative here is that they have their own perspective and are creating you; & the Absolute is that I am/ have creating/created them? O.oO.o

Edited by Brenzo2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Brenzo2 said:

So the Relative here is that they have their own perspective and are creating you; & the Absolute is that I am/ have creating/created them? O.oO.o

Don't be so surprised.

You were told life is a dream. That is EXACTLY what it is. This is not some cute metaphor. All your dream friends are as imaginary as the whole dream world. And outside the dream, there is nothing.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be so surprised.

You were told life is a dream. That is EXACTLY what it is. This is not some cute metaphor.

Just clarifying! I feel like I've had direct experiences of the dream nature of reality. That's not too much of a shocker!:P Thank you for responding though :D.

Edited by Brenzo2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now